Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Welp, looks like another game that's going on the radar. I'll wait for the compression, 6 gigs is a bit too much even with a terabyte drive.
Looks good otherwise, all I need now is a story that makes sense, decent character design, and not too many overused tropes.

Reactions: Cokane0

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Holy shit. That file size is monstrous. Yeah, if this isn't supposed to be completed yet, then I'll wait until someone can compress it, or teach the dev how to do so, before checking it out.

Good luck Cokane0
Thanks fam, watch the thread!

Reactions: DrWho8248

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
can you choose who's in your harem?
No. There are branching scenes. There is optional content. There are side girls. But ideally the best way to avoid a character model you really hate or that you are simply not attracted to is to use the skip function. Ren'py ftw. All of the Main girl's H story scenes are mandatory to progress the game.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Damn! Nearly 6GB for the first release, I hope the content inside was worth it....And we need Keanu Reeves as cameo in the next update, just for him to say "WOAH" all the time

• Haha

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
No. There are branching scenes. There is optional content. There are side girls. But ideally the best way to avoid a character model you really hate or that you are simply not attracted to is to use the skip function. Ren'py ftw. All of the Main girl's H story scenes are mandatory to progress the game.
the size wasnt much of aproblem. sandbox sort of. unavoidable lesbian somewhat. but forced relationships? idk i dont think this game is for me. that being said i will say the artwork is great on most preview pics so with that i do wish you luck on your game dev.

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
the size wasnt much of aproblem. sandbox sort of. unavoidable lesbian somewhat. but forced relationships? idk i dont think this game is for me. that being said i will say the artwork is great on most preview pics so with that i do wish you luck on your game dev.
Thanks m8, I appreciate it!

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Game Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
Melatonin Magiks [v1.0] [LaCokaGaming]

Original size: 5.95 GB

Compressed size: 642.3 MB

Win/Linux: - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Melatonin Magiks [v1.0] [LaCokaGaming]

Original size: 5.95 GB

Compressed size: 642.3 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game
Thanks Batman - You the MVP!

Dec 21, 2019
I'm reasonably certain that using the terms "melanin" and "slave" in the same sentence, regardless of what characters you space it out with; is now a hate crime in the USA... Please report to your local re-education camp for internment, along with your family related to the 4th generation.

All wage slaves are now equal; Identifying them by race or gender is a hate crime. Conform, or commit to unlearn that which you know...

Khmer Rouge is love, Khmer Rouge is Life, Vote Khmer Rouge... Or Don't. Result is the same. Your children will educate you.
Yeah... This might have been funnier if you didn't jump the gun. It's M-E-L-A-T-O-N-I-N. Read more carefully my friend.

And even though you're trolling, you really just described an end to racism and sexism, plus more solidarity amongst the working class. That sounds pretty great

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
What a massive first release. You've only been working on this for a little over a month?!
Well yea. . .But uhh. . I really don't wanna like tout that or anything.
The game is not polished, The learning curve is obvious when you play. Eventually quality becomes a standard, one that I will maintain. Thanks bro, I hope you like it.

rageaholic

Jan 1, 2019
The game is not polished, The learning curve is obvious when you play. Eventually quality becomes a standard, one that I will maintain. Thanks bro, I hope you like it.
Hey there. Gave the compressed version of your game a whirl. It's quite piecemeal, but I could see the potential charm in it. I think the compression doesn't quite work with this game due to all its animations, for it has crashed a couple times already on me. Guess I'll try the 6gb version and see if it's that.

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Hey there. Gave the compressed version of your game a whirl. It's quite piecemeal, but I could see the potential charm in it. I think the compression doesn't quite work with this game due to all its animations, for it has crashed a couple times already on me. Guess I'll try the 6gb version and see if it's that.
Brave lad, godspeed.
I ran the compressed version and had no issues, other than the drop in quality that is to be expected.
I am not complaining ty Igneel1 for taking the time, much love.
(He did provide a read-me file in the compressed version that talks about webp codec animations and what to do if you are having issues in game.)

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Nah it's cool, it's a good change of pace to see sizeable first releases. Most devs drop games on very early access, and when they update once every couple of weeks or months, it's often small additions. So it adds up over time, but since there's not a lot of content in each one, you kind of tune them out anyway.
Nice to have you on the forum btw, didn't mention that in the first comment.

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
No thx you thxbot,
I forgot to inb4 thxbot.

Nah it's cool, it's a good change of pace to see sizeable first releases. Most devs drop games on very early access, and when they update once every couple of weeks or months, it's often small additions. So it adds up over time, but since there's not a lot of content in each one, you kind of tune them out anyway.
Nice to have you on the forum btw, didn't mention that in the first comment.
Thanks m8.
happy to be here, honk honk.

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
Ok gota say this, after reading synopsis and looking at the 2nd to last preview image, if she is a "real catgirl," tails dont come out of the anus, they come out of the spine. Like how would she discharge her bowels? Dont get me wrong, its still a fantastical premise, its jsut thats kinda weird.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes