• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
"Those who wait for heroes do not deserve nor will have them. Only through struggle can greatness be achieved."

Carry on solider, carry on : DD
That is what I'm doing. The girls are really nice but damn, I have no clue what the shit is going on anymore. I don't know if I ever understood the plot.

• Haha
Reactions: Cokane0

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
That is what I'm doing. The girls are really nice but damn, I have no clue what the shit is going on anymore. I don't know if I ever understood the plot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You'll find it eventually, it's floating about in there. I appreciate the effort lmao!

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
I have no idea whether or not you have done it already but do set up a system in place to receive bug/typo reports, just after meeting and accepting the robot-ish girl there's a typo where the MC thinks with himself and points out he is "strangly" glad. Should be strangely, minor typo but fixing the little things can do wonders for the quality of a game. Not asking for oscar worthy writing (if that still means jack shit is another issue entirely) but yeah.

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
I have no idea whether or not you have done it already but do set up a system in place to receive bug/typo reports, just after meeting and accepting the robot-ish girl there's a typo where the MC thinks with himself and points out he is "strangly" glad. Should be strangely, minor typo but fixing the little things can do wonders for the quality of a game. Not asking for oscar worthy writing (if that still means jack shit is another issue entirely) but yeah.
To my knowledge there are only two bugs in game that I have been informed about and fixed for the next update. If anyone finds one please post here or feel free to message me. I went in balls deep without beta testers.
As for typos I really try and I understand how the quality is impacted by poor grammar and spelling. Until I can hire a proofreader I'm just going to do the best I can. There are plenty for hire in the jobs forum on this site, I can't wait to work with one. I'll go fix that one now, thank you!

"We call it Rhodesian"

Oy oy oy! Now I'm engaged!
:sneaky: lol

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
New typo: In the room of Emi with the elf girl, she (Emi) says "she's good and obidient". That one is pretty self explanatory.

EDIT: Another one in the same scene, mistress shouldn't be with uppercase M, I think there are some situations where it can be used like that but I don't think they're common anyway. If anyone here knows better, please do correct me.

• Thinking Face

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
The characters are good, but the images are not cut to tastefully

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Another thing: There is some worrying clipping when Neko and Robot are sleeping with MC, Neko's head and arms are the worst offenders.

New Typo: Ayame's "your wierd bro", should be "you're weird bro".

Last edited:

Eternalm88

May 5, 2020
Anyone else have the issue where when you try to talk to the girl at the cafe, it just takes you to a different area where you can hang out with... Haru?

Leviweeb

Mar 5, 2018
Really like the game mate, just finished all the content in this version, and cannot wait for more, one small thing is I am a save andy and your game only has 9 pages of saves while most renply give you give you unlimited, and I was wondering if you could possible give some more save pages I have already had to save over some of my saves

• Red Heart

wachipiro

Jun 24, 2018
It seems promising but... Does not even pass my first flag: 6GB of game and the renders are in 1600x900, not even full HD... Say hello to the blur/distortion in the renders due to screen resolution vs render resolution and it's annoying to play it maximized on a big screen because you can't see all the details due to blur. Still I'm going to give it a try for the simple fact of the dev's notes, they have made me laugh sincerely and I'm curious to see the story hahaha

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Small Error
script.rpy, Line 9624
Seems {size+=2} should be flipped to {size=+2}
Fixed, thank you for bringing this up!

Anyone else have the issue where when you try to talk to the girl at the cafe, it just takes you to a different area where you can hang out with... Haru?
This is a known bug, and has been fixed for the next update.
If you continue Emi's storyline you will see Zimira again soon, and after that the bug fixes itself in the current version.

getting a crash durring show breast stroke with Neko
This is not universal, just ren'py leaking memory and crashing your game.
I have gone and made it so that will never happen to anyone ever again when the game updates. I hope you progress on as that is very early in game and I'd hate for you to miss more of the game :D

It seems promising but... Does not even pass my first flag: 6GB of game and the renders are in 1600x900, not even full HD... Say hello to the blur/distortion in the renders due to screen resolution vs render resolution and it's annoying to play it maximized on a big screen because you can't see all the details due to blur. Still I'm going to give it a try for the simple fact of the dev's notes, they have made me laugh sincerely and I'm curious to see the story hahaha
You know what's unironically the truth about that? I read on another website months before I even considered making this, how H game dev's should drop their pride and stop making games in 1920 x 1080 because it balloons the file size. . WELP.
So now I have a huge game and no 1920 x 1080 default for renders. It's not ideal. .
Glad you're still giving it a whirl!

Really like the game mate, just finished all the content in this version, and cannot wait for more, one small thing is I am a save andy and your game only has 9 pages of saves while most renply give you give you unlimited, and I was wondering if you could possible give some more save pages I have already had to save over some of my saves
Ah, that's great m8, thanks.
Oh and I get you, I am such a save happy player too. There is more than nine pages! The arrows are just invisible -_-
It's because of the font I chose for the main menu text, if you click next to the nine or autosaves you can still navigate the pages. I will change the font for the next update, to fix this issue. Thank's for your review!
Save_text_issue.JPG

If you do, please be more than a single scene. It's very frustration for a promise of femdom and then you play 80% of the game to only find a single scene with a footjob, then never again
I got you fam. That must be frustrating.

Android port please
I don't own an Android and can't make a build without testing it. I'd like to hire someone for this.
You guys can play these games on android even tho there isn't any port. Just use Joiplay, download it from Google/Play store. It said that it can run 90% of ren py games and 70% rpg games. Give it a try
I saw this post in one of my favorite threads earlier today. I have no idea if that could help you in the short term or not.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Fixed, thank you for bringing this up!
Yey!

You know what's unironically the truth about that? I read on another website months before I even considered making this, how H game dev's should drop their pride and stop making games in 1920 x 1080 because it balloons the file size. . WELP.
So now I have a huge game and no 1920 x 1080 default for renders. It's not ideal. .
Glad you're still giving it a whirl!
There’s no such thing as the perfect sauce, just perfect sauces :p While some will pay extra for the True HD experience others will happily go with a lower Compressed version. Variety is the spice of life :D

I don't own an Android and can't make a build without testing it. I'd like to hire someone for this.
While not ideal you could try an Android Emulator,

Fan Signature
2020-MelatoninMagiks-Fan.gif

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Yey!

There’s no such thing as the perfect sauce, just perfect sauces :p While some will pay extra for the True HD experience others will happily go with a lower Compressed version. Variety is the spice of life :D

While not ideal you could try an Android Emulator,

Fan Signature
View attachment 918791
Oh You so did not just make a sig. I'm stealing it immediately.
Android Emulators? The only Emulators I knew existed were for Nintendo64's. I'll check it out, maybe I can make something happen.

Reactions: DrWho8248

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Pretty good game. Idk why but some animations are extremely laggy, though. Probably just my PC. I like games that aren't afraid to jump right into the sexual content as long as the dialogue doesn't sound like it was written by a 12-year old that's never been in the same room with a real female.

I do hope you cut back on non-sex scene animations because this game is just gonna be too large at this rate.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes