_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
video size isn't hard to reduce... it's a trade off between quality and size. whatever you're using, reduce settings like fps, bitrate, resolution, etc.. if it doesn't have settings, use something else. sharex for example has some good screen recording options, can try different codecs and settings until you reach a good quality/size ratio. whatever you do, don't use straight uncompressed video

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cokane0

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
video size isn't hard to reduce... it's a trade off between quality and size. whatever you're using, reduce settings like fps, bitrate, resolution, etc.. if it doesn't have settings, use something else. sharex for example has some good screen recording options, can try different codecs and settings until you reach a good quality/size ratio. whatever you do, don't use straight uncompressed video
I've just discovered the BIMP pluggin for GIMP.
Already have done my tests, all new releases will have .webp images instead of .pngs
There is 0% drop in quality while knocking a full gig off the file size. So that's a big help.

And I am considering switching over to .avi instead of .webm
There is a slight drop in quality but a halving of the file size for animations.

I do have a master plan, but I can't say anything about it until the next update. Cheers m8. If you have any converter or compressing programs you would like to DM me I'd love to check them out.
I can't use a 3rd party screen recording program for capturing like sharex, if that is its primary function. My current loadout is too convenient. Thank you!

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Wow, this is a very impressive first release! A large amount of content with a lot of animations. The writing is very good in this game and the animations are awesome. This is an unexpected find for me, usually, first releases are not worth playing due to lack of content but this game is defiantly worth playing. I would highly recommend it. Really looking forward to the continuation.

SpaceDoritoDrifter

Sep 23, 2018
Woah! Nice game! A lot of content for the first release. Probably my fav game with koikatsu graphics for now. I kinda like character design for this game. Need more loris and content with Proserpina.

• Red Heart

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
The overview reads like Bill and Ted are writing a letter to Wayne and Garth... and the only appropriate reply could ever be "shwing!!"
I'll give this one a try

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
The overview reads like Bill and Ted are writing a letter to Wayne and Garth... and the only appropriate reply could ever be "shwing!!"
I'll give this one a try
Bro wait lmao, just posted an update in the game requests.
And yes I get that comment a lot lol.

Wayasti

Jul 24, 2019
ok so I just tried the game. Seems great so far. is there a Scene Gallery or do I have to save any scene I want to rewatch?

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
ok so I just tried the game. Seems great so far. is there a Scene Gallery or do I have to save any scene I want to rewatch?
Thanks m8, It's meaty, you have some game time. Enjoy yourself.
Unfortunately there is no scene Gallery, but ren'py FTW just save like a madlad.

Wayasti

Jul 24, 2019
Thanks m8, It's meaty, you have some game time. Enjoy yourself.
Unfortunately there is no scene Gallery, but ren'py FTW just save like a madlad.
ok will start new and save the ones i want. Will do a positive review of it for others i know that like playing Adult Games to check you out

• Red Heart
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes