Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Your game is really funny, I got a bit scared when I saw an Eiffel Tower then a Spacial giga demon girl :v But my mentor Darx always say "A plot is nothing without a Twist" <...> Worth the Size.

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Pretty good game. Idk why but some animations are extremely laggy, though. Probably just my PC. I like games that aren't afraid to jump right into the sexual content as long as the dialogue doesn't sound like it was written by a 12-year old that's never been in the same room with a real female.

I do hope you cut back on non-sex scene animations because this game is just gonna be too large at this rate.
Just curious, am I the 12 year old who has never been the in same room with a real female? Because Lmao I feel you.
Also Yes! Any suggestions on how to cut back on file size are appreciated. I already planned to cut back on non H scene animations. I figure that people who play through v1.0 will know what I am capable of, so they will forgive me if in future there are more stills than animations for non H scenes.
Now the problem is the H scenes, because sometimes I want 30 plus animations per scene. Trust me I already have stopped myself a lot.

Keep helping me out lads I appreciate it.

Your game is really funny, I got a bit scared when I saw an Eiffel Tower then a Spacial giga demon girl :v But my mentor Darx always say "A plot is nothing without a Twist" <...> Worth the Size.
Lol, glad someone has not balked after seeing some of my more silly dialogue. Thanks for checking out the game, I know how hard it is when you're working on your own project. There are so many updates to my favorite games I haven't been able to check out. Appreciate you!

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Any suggestions on how to cut back on file size are appreciated.
Compression and Lower Quality

YAC - Yet Another Cruncher
https://f95zone.to/threads/yac-yet-another-cruncher-a-game-compactor-v1-3.55421/

(Keep a Master Copy backup in the event anything goes wrong ;) Also some would consider an uncompressed version to be a treasure in itself )

For Lag I recall another dev getting some performance back by disabling Auto Save.

Code:
## TURN OFF ALL AUTOSAVING
## (when on it procs almost constantly and causes massive mouse lag)

define config.has_autosave = False
define config.autosave_on_quit = False
define config.autosave_on_choice = False

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cokane0

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
how much "horror" is there in the game? because last time i tried one with that tag i reggreted it, due to mental horror (Lessons in Love, i'm looking at you)

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
For Lag I recall another dev getting some performance back by disabling Auto Save.
I have implemented this to help anyone who is experiencing lag during animations for the next update. Sacrificing auto saves does not seem like such a steep price to pay. Thank you for the suggestion! If anyone thinks it is a bad idea, please feel free to DM me

Well done. Awesome game.
Damn bloody Chaos worshipers. Entering my thread, complimenting me. Making me feel good about myself. The emperor protects you heathen. <3 Thanks m8, much love.

how much "horror" is there in the game? because last time i tried one with that tag i reggreted it, due to mental horror (Lessons in Love, i'm looking at you)
There are dream invasion sequences, some are spooky. I think you can handle it. It's not a large part of the game but theres enough of it to warrant the tag. As of v1.0 they are completely avoidable.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

• Red Heart

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Download android v1.0 APK Mega
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my
Wow thanks for putting the game up on that site, appreciate it!
If anyone tests the android build please let me know how it is, thanks!

He-man96.

May 25, 2018
I'm enjoying the game a lot so far. I just don't know any of the references to the actors or whatever they were in the very beginning of the story. Kind of jarring pacewise for me since it might date the game and the jokes might not be understood by some people.

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
I'm enjoying the game a lot so far. I just don't know any of the references to the actors or whatever they were in the very beginning of the story. Kind of jarring pacewise for me since it might date the game and the jokes might not be understood by some people.
I'm glad you're having fun with it so far!
And I suppose cringe will always been in the here and now, so I'm covered there ayy lmao.
Keep playing!

Reactions: He-man96.

He-man96.

May 25, 2018
It looks to always crash for me on Ona's anal and vaginal play. it crashes early into the scene. It says the instruction at 0x00000000722EF081 referenced memory at 0x0000000000006490. The memory could not be written. This happened in both the compressed and uncompressed versions for me.

• Red Heart

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
It looks to always crash for me on Ona's anal and vaginal play. it crashes early into the scene. It says the instruction at 0x00000000722EF081 referenced memory at 0x0000000000006490. The memory could not be written. This happened in both the compressed and uncompressed versions for me.
Correct. This is a known bug. Ren'py leaking memory, I have fixed this for the next update, but I appreciate you bringing it up!
I like to think she orgasms so hard that the world breaks. That's my coping mechanism.
I launched without beta testers because I am a smol brain.
There have been 6 bug reports, so far all have been fixed for the next update.
If anyone finds anything please post here or feel free to DM me, thank you!

Reactions: He-man96.

tofushop

Sep 29, 2020
Great game fam, the scenes and dialogue are really good and tbh I did not expect a lot of the jokes.
I legit audibly laughed at the stupid knuckles jokes lol

Only thing is like some people mentined, the crashes with Ona but so far I'm loving it, keep it up :)

• Red Heart

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Great game fam, the scenes and dialogue are really good and tbh I did not expect a lot of the jokes.
I legit audibly laughed at the stupid knuckles jokes lol

Only thing is like some people mentined, the crashes with Ona but so far I'm loving it, keep it up :)
I got you fam, don't sweat it. Watch the thread, stay posted.
I legit had no idea wtf I was thinking when I made that sequence, I just couldn't stop myself.

Harry6hp

Jan 17, 2020
Nice and fun game and good renders
so far enjoying it
looking forward to see how the story reveals
Good luck with the future updates and projects Cokane0
I will be watching the thread

• Red Heart

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
I really want to give this a chance, but at the moment its a bit too crash heavy due to the memory leaks. I'll give it another shot at a later time.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes