Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Ok gota say this, after reading synopsis and looking at the 2nd to last preview image, if she is a "real catgirl," tails dont come out of the anus, they come out of the spine. Like how would she discharge her bowels? Dont get me wrong, its still a fantastical premise, its jsut thats kinda weird.
loool yea, I put her in an outfit for that scene. Those are not her real ears either. She has green ears and a green tail.
Umm but catgirls are magic right? So yea uhh. .Magic. Poof, she hid her ears and real tail for some cosplaying.

• Haha
Reactions: Harry6hp

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Cokane0
Hmmm... Okay... Dev, my dear Dev... You've already touched on my ego personality here...
3DCG, Male Protagonist, Animation, Harem, Dating Sim, Lesbian, BDSM, Male Domination, Femdom, Exhibiting, Group Sex, Creampie, Cosplay, Ahegao, Masturbation, Lactation, Anal Sex, Big Breasts, Monster Girl, Groping, Masturbation, Humiliation, Oral Sex, Slave, Spanking, Breast Fucking, Vaginal Sex, Virgin, Voyeur, Sandbox, Koikatsu, Elves, Squirting, Orgasm Rejection, Breast Enlargement / Reduction, Superpowers, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Horror.
Mmmm... You just want to collect all the possible tags here or? :eek:
Note on NTR:
To be clear, this is a one-penis game, yours. This means you can't accidentally bump into some dude fucking his girlfriend in an alley.
My deepest respect to the developer ;)
A note on the learning curve:
My learning curve will be obvious to the players. I'm sorry for that. I started the rules on October 9, 2020 without knowing the programming. I went back and redid the early animations as much as I dared. Once again, I apologize for witnessing my mistakes. I will continue to correct them in the future. If Ann 'Onymous ever gets into my code (which is publicly available, not available for your applications), I will probably pay>. <
But... It you 1st relize, do not? Hmmm... :unsure:
Note on file size in first release:
"6 GB ??? Do you expect me to download this without even knowing if it's worth it? "
I know I hope that some good community commentators will appear for those who don't want to waste their time. Check out this thread and hopefully some daredevils will give it a try and let you know that it might be worth the space on your HD. Remember, you can always delete; _:
PLS, my Dear Dev, replace you usuless* images by creaiting Igneel1, ok? :censored:
Sandbox note:
Like most things, I understand this is a sensitive topic. Just know that this is actually a visual novel, just pick your pace.
SandBox have 2 differnt ways:
Or you doing like Solvalley School [v1.1.0] [TK8000], were is real low grinding, but a lot of VN (y)
Or you doing like Lust and Power [v0.34] [Lurking Hedgehog], were is real low VN, but a lot of grinding (n)

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Cokane0
Hmmm... Okay... Dev, my dear Dev... You've already touched on my ego personality here...

Mmmm... You just want to collect all the possible tags here or? :eek:

My deepest respect to the developer ;)

But... It you 1st relize, do not? Hmmm... :unsure:

PLS, my Dear Dev, replace you usuless* images by creaiting Igneel1, ok? :censored:

SandBox have 2 differnt ways:
Or you doing like Solvalley School [v1.1.0] [TK8000], were is real low grinding, but a lot of VN (y)
Or you doing like Lust and Power [v0.34] [Lurking Hedgehog], were is real low VN, but a lot of grinding (n)
I might have left out a few tags >.< all of those are currently in game. .
And 0 grind. 0. You need to do some scenes to unlock other scenes but that's it.
There are internal stats that I track, none are shown in game. These stats just would tell a player how many times they've done a sexual act with one of the main girls.

This is not a trainer game.
I am a big fan of Solvalley school, one of my favorites. There is a difference i'd like to point out.
Melatonin Magiks has no money system. There are upsides and downsides to this. I decided the upsides outweighed the downsides.
I know a lot of people hate grind so I never implemented anything grindy. For those that like those aspects of a game I hope they will find other things to enjoy about the game.

Cheers.

hyuugo

Sep 8, 2018
Melatonin Magiks [v1.0] [LaCokaGaming]

Original size: 5.95 GB

Compressed size: 642.3 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game
Praise you :PogChamp:

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
the girls are hot and all, but the game has no history ?? just sex? it gets bad over time
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No, the game is quite large. I promise there is a plot. If the girls are hot just stick with it m8, I think if you want some cool story elements you will get just that. :D

After the 2nd game day do Neko-Chan's 2nd training event in her room and then do Lorica's first talk event in her domain
That will get the ball rolling downhill. . .Fast

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No, the game is quite large. I promise there is a plot. If the girls are hot just stick with it m8, I think if you want some cool story elements you will get just that. :D

After the 2nd game day do Neko-Chan's 2nd training event in her room and then do Lorica's first talk event in her domain
That will get the ball rolling downhill. . .Fast
I'm loving the game, don't get me wrong, but I like a context before sex

Reactions: Cokane0

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
What kind of breast expansion?
Umm. . .So the game is called Melatonin Magiks right? Right, so sleeping and dreams have their place in it. At the moment there is a dream H scene where the girl and you are both Lucid and she expands her C cups to a G cup. Or a triple DDD cup? Hard to tell but it broke her bra lol

I'd like to make that kind of thing a normal feature of those sequences.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Khmer Rouge is love, Khmer Rouge is Life, Vote Khmer Rouge... Or Don't. Result is the same. Your children will educate you.
To be fair, the Khmer Rouge were nothing like the US liberals.

Femdom of girl on girl? Alot.
Femdom of girl on you? Virtually none. This will only change with completely avoidable repeatable scenes that I have yet to add, that will be tagged in game.
I have been tricked by my own hand. How foolish. This path leads nowhere straight-malesub-related, and I'm out.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Yeah so I'm really not trying to false advertise this, should I remove the tag?
I will not fault you for the doings of the society we belong to. You are free to keep the tag, for it is truthful, albeit not precise enough, much to the chagrin of mine.

• Thinking Face

kingtut1234567

Feb 8, 2020
Melatonin Magiks [v1.0] [LaCokaGaming]

Original size: 5.95 GB

Compressed size: 642.3 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game
"SOMEBODY GET THIS MAN A SHIELD!!!!" 1606507634152.png

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Yeah so I'm really not trying to false advertise this, should I remove the tag?
Kinda? It does have femdom, but not the kind uh...some of us hope when looking for it. It's best if you put a self made lezdom tag in the genre section of the description or possibly make a note? Like in a sense, femdom between two women is redundant, because by the very nature of relationships one of them has to be the dom partner, as opposed to when someone like me looking for femdom is looking at it as the female is the dom partner and relevant in comparison to traditional relationship ideas. (I have no idea how to phrase this without sticking my foot in my mouth, I just hope what I'm saying makes sense and isn't misconstrued)

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Yeah... This might have been funnier if you didn't jump the gun. It's M-E-L-A-T-O-N-I-N. Read more carefully my friend.

And even though you're trolling, you really just described an end to racism and sexism, plus more solidarity amongst the working class. That sounds pretty great

I was well aware, it was honestly just supposed to be a humorous play on the similarity of the words, it ended up being a little darker than i originally intended. Oh well, beers do that sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: Ser Lordypants

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Kinda? It does have femdom, but not the kind uh...some of us hope when looking for it. It's best if you put a self made lezdom tag in the genre section of the description or possibly make a note? Like in a sense, femdom between two women is redundant, because by the very nature of relationships one of them has to be the dom partner, as opposed to when someone like me looking for femdom is looking at it as the female is the dom partner and relevant in comparison to traditional relationship ideas. (I have no idea how to phrase this without sticking my foot in my mouth, I just hope what I'm saying makes sense and isn't misconstrued)
I'm gonna remove the tag, Thanks guys for being paitent.
(Ima add it back in when those avoidable scenes are in-game :devilish:)

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes