Comics Collection Melissa N. Collection [2024-06-18] [Melissa N.]

rebirth095

Jul 25, 2021
Because I'm brain-damaged and AP/Milfs are my bread and butter. Do you think age progression could work well in this story? :rolleyes:
Sure, there's loads of takes on that.

For instance, make the setting in Japan with the female criminal being the wife of a Yakuza crimelord that has inherited the family after her husband's passing. So you have can have a younger up and coming detective age swap. Or a similar thing with Western mob families. It'd be super easy to have a story where you had a much older mafia guy that had a milf-aged wife/mistress, and do that story. That's assuming you only want to do that story in a modern world setting. It'd be super easy to take it into fictional settings. Like having one of the Robins impersonate Talia Al Ghul when infiltrating the League of Shadows. Or a cyberpunk setting, considering the common storylines involving stolen organs and cybernetics.

Once you have the setting be one where there's experimental advanced surgery that's beyond our current stuff, you really blow open the stories you can tell. Honestly, most stories can have a hot feminization version with some creativity and workshopping.

MyraTSF

Dec 22, 2023
Sure, there's loads of takes on that.

For instance, make the setting in Japan with the female criminal being the wife of a Yakuza crimelord that has inherited the family after her husband's passing. So you have can have a younger up and coming detective age swap. Or a similar thing with Western mob families. It'd be super easy to have a story where you had a much older mafia guy that had a milf-aged wife/mistress, and do that story. That's assuming you only want to do that story in a modern world setting. It'd be super easy to take it into fictional settings. Like having one of the Robins impersonate Talia Al Ghul when infiltrating the League of Shadows. Or a cyberpunk setting, considering the common storylines involving stolen organs and cybernetics.

Once you have the setting be one where there's experimental advanced surgery that's beyond our current stuff, you really blow open the stories you can tell. Honestly, most stories can have a hot feminization version with some creativity and workshopping.
I've always thought of doing a Japanese milf version, cause the Japanese society in a broader sense is still very traditional when it comes to social norms. Hot, lewd onsen scenes and uuhh other cool scenes too are possible in this setting. :unsure:

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
^ K-pop chapter 9, part 2, btw.
This one almost feels like it was written in direct response to some of rebirth095's criticisms. :unsure:
I like that at least one of the girls is starting to realize that Minji is nuts. I'd like to think that maybe she'll eventually help Nick escape, but based on past Melissa works these two girls don't seem like the types of characters that will be developed enough to take an action like that.

rebirth095

Jul 25, 2021
^ K-pop chapter 9, part 2, btw.
This one almost feels like it was written in direct response to some of rebirth095's criticisms. :unsure:
I like that at least one of the girls is starting to realize that Minji is nuts. I'd like to think that maybe she'll eventually help Nick escape, but based on past Melissa works these two girls don't seem like the types of characters that will be developed enough to take an action like that.
Senpai noticed me! :ROFLMAO:

Nah, I kid, I kid. I'd be shocked if there weren't people in her discord that had pointed this stuff out. It's pretty egregiously weird how little her friends reacted initially. It's being addressed in a way that's subtle as a brick, but I'll take it if this course correction means some personalities for these characters moving forward.

Personally, I'm hoping Eunjoo's hiding a bit of a darker streak, which is why outwardly she's onboard with the race change. Like after being fed up by being fetishized, she takes some cruel joy out of turning Nick into a caricature of an Asian slut.

"Are you sure this isn't like what happened between you and Jihoo..."

Sonofabitch, we're gonna have a "are you sure this isn't like what happened a few months ago?" in this story too?!

This is wishful thinking, because there's nothing here pointing to this; but now I'm just hoping we find out that Nick is just the latest in a long line of feminizations, and that she's got this whole industry going and we're gonna explore the underbelly of feminized Idols.

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
This is wishful thinking, because there's nothing here pointing to this; but now I'm just hoping we find out that Nick is just the latest in a long line of feminizations, and that she's got this whole industry going and we're gonna explore the underbelly of feminized Idols.
I've been disappointed way too many times hoping for this. :ROFLMAO:
Kinda like Joel being feminized by Seferi...
Or Eva and Sofia being earlier victims, one of whom is now being sold off to Stefanos... :whistle:

Last edited:

Alicia Mae

Dec 13, 2023
Nabi really grew those titties fast! She’s bound to be busty in the end if this is a pre-doctor cup size.

Also, Eunjoo calling women chicks and saying transracial, transgender transformation isn’t weird has me developing a fun little theory. This is a long shot, but Eunjoo might be feeling inspired to transition into a white man. (And eventually, Nabi’s american pop star husband.)

Reactions: alienhead

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
This is just me having some fun, making a fan tribute, and learning how to use Yodayo's AI Art Generator.

I took an image of Elena and tried to turn her into a "real" person. After many failed attempts, this was my best result. It is not a perfect result, but I thought it was interesting enough to share. She kind of looks like she would be related to , maybe? :unsure:

Elena_100.jpg

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
This is just me having some fun, making a fan tribute, and learning how to use Yodayo's AI Art Generator.

I took an image of Elena and tried to turn her into a "real" person. After many failed attempts, this was my best result. It is not a perfect result, but I thought it was interesting enough to share. She kind of looks like she would be related to , maybe? :unsure:

View attachment 3397728
I'm seeing Shohreh Aghdashloo:
1709239608850.png

rebirth095

Jul 25, 2021
I'm seeing Shohreh Aghdashloo:
View attachment 3397858
lol, that was my first reaction too!

Yes! I can see the similarity. I enjoyed watching her in The Expanse. She is also in my autograph collection. :)
View attachment 3397932
Holy crap, I'm so jealous. Loved what she brought to the Expanse, and once I "recognized" her I started seeing her appearances in a bunch of older shows/movies.

I was saying before that I think some age progression goes too much beyond MILF and into GILF territory. Not exactly sexually, but I am 100% attracted to Shohreh Aghdashloo. She is one classy, beautiful lady.

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
Totally forgot she was in that movie... but then again I've tried to forget most of that movie. :D
Bad TV shows and movies are great for bargain hunter autograph collectors. If that Shohreh Aghdashloo card was from The Expanse, it would probably sell for $20-30 USD instead of the $5-10 that her X-Men: The Last Stand card sells for. Same for Dominique Tipper - her autograph card from Vampire Academy can be had for as low as $5 USD. I would imagine if she had one from The Expanse, it would go for at least $50 or more.

Dominique_Tipper_nm.jpg

Holy crap, I'm so jealous. Loved what she brought to the Expanse, and once I "recognized" her I started seeing her appearances in a bunch of older shows/movies.

I was saying before that I think some age progression goes too much beyond MILF and into GILF territory. Not exactly sexually, but I am 100% attracted to Shohreh Aghdashloo. She is one classy, beautiful lady.
She was great in the show. I really liked most of the cast. The show itself kind of fizzled out in my opinion but I do cherish some of the great moments from the early seasons.

rebirth095

Jul 25, 2021
Bad TV shows and movies are great for bargain hunter autograph collectors. If that Shohreh Aghdashloo card was from The Expanse, it would probably sell for $20-30 USD instead of the $5-10 that her X-Men: The Last Stand card sells for. Same for Dominique Tipper - her autograph card from Vampire Academy can be had for as low as $5 USD. I would imagine if she had one from The Expanse, it would go for at least $50 or more.

View attachment 3398365

She was great in the show. I really liked most of the cast. The show itself kind of fizzled out in my opinion but I do cherish some of the great moments from the early seasons.
Generally, I liked it through to the end (mainly helped by Bobbie's character progression, and Clarissa and Amos's friendship). But I'd will say that I found the world building to get less interesting as the seasons progressed. I did actually buy Marco as the arc villain, but I think it was the lack of infighting that made the series feel more one dimensional as it went on. The factions felt a bit too... neat, given what should have been a ton of conflicting motivations that should have pulled people in much more diverse directions.

How is Yodayo's AI? You think it's worth a subscription? I was subbed for NovelAI for a bit. It worked for some small projects, but lacked the flexibility for a lot of the stories I was trying to pull off.

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
How is Yodayo's AI? You think it's worth a subscription? I was subbed for NovelAI for a bit. It worked for some small projects, but lacked the flexibility for a lot of the stories I was trying to pull off.
What I use is free. If there are subscriptions, I don't know that they would be worth it since they give you plenty of tools for free. The AI writing (Tavern) is good and much better than Character.Ai. I can't speak too much for the AI art generator since I only have about 5 hours of experience with it. I never bothered to read any instructions or watch any tutorials so I'm just kind of blindly pressing buttons to see what happens. :ROFLMAO: Overall, both the writing and the art generating require the usual amount of "refreshing". I like to compare using AI to save scumming in a game before a dice roll. Sometimes it takes a lot of "reloading" to get the results you desire.

That's closer to my taste. Now make her jugs a bit smaller. :D
You are talking to the wrong person for that request! :LOL: I used to be in the Summer Cummings' fan club.

Last edited:

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
You are talking to the wrong person for that request! :LOL: I used to be in the Summer Cummings' fan club.
Aww, c'mon, at least small enough so she can wear a bra that's actually sold in stores and doesn't need to be custom ordered! Think about how much money she'd need to spend to have all her dresses altered too! :LOL:

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
Aww, c'mon, at least small enough so she can wear a bra that's actually sold in stores and doesn't need to be custom ordered! Think about how much money she'd need to spend to have all her dresses altered too! :LOL:
Out of curiosity, I tried to see if I could make them bigger (y) or smaller (n). Unfortunately, it doesn't look like any of the preset output options will allow for drastic changes. I haven't learned enough about customizing the prompts to achieve any drastic changes.

Here is the base image that I'm using, if anyone else wants to join in and give Elena a makeover.
GREECE826.png

Reactions: alienhead