Comics Collection Melissa N. Collection [2024-06-18] [Melissa N.]

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
Aww, c'mon, at least small enough so she can wear a bra that's actually sold in stores and doesn't need to be custom ordered! Think about how much money she'd need to spend to have all her dresses altered too! :LOL:
The best I could do was generate a younger, less busty version of Elena. I suppose this will become realistic once Aphrodite rewrites history to make it so that Elena has always existed, and is the true biological mother of Eva and Sofia. ;):devilish:

Elena_300.jpg

Last edited:

rebirth095

Jul 25, 2021
Out of curiosity, I tried to see if I could make them bigger (y) or smaller (n). Unfortunately, it doesn't look like any of the preset output options will allow for drastic changes. I haven't learned enough about customizing the prompts to achieve any drastic changes.

Here is the base image that I'm using, if anyone else wants to join in and give Elena a makeover.
View attachment 3398564
Superquick attempt in photoshop. Bit of a size reduction, but was mostly just trying to reduce the sag so it wasn't down to her belly button :ROFLMAO:
GREECE826_LessSag.jpg

rebirth095

Jul 25, 2021
Could be a nice short comic with an open end :unsure:

Kinda reminds me of Kidnapped by Serene Sarah. A man keeps getting drugged. When he's under, he finds himself turned into a woman and forced into sexual and feminizing acts. When he wakes up, he's back in his male body but begins to change until he's a sexy woman. At the end, his wife gets kidnapped for the first time and presumably will go through the reverse.

Given the conspiracy undertones, I could see a story where the girlfriend and boy friend switch parts (if not directly in a body swap, or just somehow the femininity and masculinity are somehow transferred, part by part) by being experimented on by some nefarious force.

Or, it also reminds me of some Female-to-femboy stories.

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
Given the conspiracy undertones, I could see a story where the girlfriend and boy friend switch parts (if not directly in a body swap, or just somehow the femininity and masculinity are somehow transferred, part by part) by being experimented on by some nefarious force.
You just reminded me of by Jaana. I can't even remember if I liked that story or not. I probably read it right after it was released, so it has been awhile. :LOL:

Last edited:

rebirth095

Jul 25, 2021
You just reminded me of by Jaana. I can't even remember if I liked that story or not. I probably read it right after it was released, so it has been awhile. :LOL:
A non-magic/non-scifi identity swap/theft story I always go back to is The Switch by O2beLisa. The wife suggests a fun swap, where they roleplay each other. As she lures him into femininity, she drags him deeper into the role, until there's no going back. I think it ends a bit suddenly, and I think it could have benefited from seeing the wife's perspective a bit more. Maybe it's the taboo aspect, but there was always something hot to me about getting identity swapped like that.

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
A non-magic/non-scifi identity swap/theft story I always go back to is The Switch by O2beLisa. The wife suggests a fun swap, where they roleplay each other. As she lures him into femininity, she drags him deeper into the role, until there's no going back. I think it ends a bit suddenly, and I think it could have benefited from seeing the wife's perspective a bit more. Maybe it's the taboo aspect, but there was always something hot to me about getting identity swapped like that.
I can't remember my feelings towards (I'll have to reread it) but I do remember 02BeLISA. She published five stories in the summer of 2010, looked like an rising star, but then just sadly disappeared.

rebirth095

Jul 25, 2021
I can't remember my feelings towards (I'll have to reread it) but I do remember 02BeLISA. She published five stories in the summer of 2010, looked like an rising star, but then just sadly disappeared.
It's funny: there's a lot of stories that aren't necessarily perfect, but there's just a few scenes or a few lines that really stick with you. Like, there's a lot I could critique about The Switch. But two scenes really stuck with me and I always found erotic. The first is when they switch the clothes they're wearing. For some reason, I love that as part of roleplaying each other. There's something erotically "authentic" about wearing the clothes they were just wearing when "becoming them".

The other is at the end. Spoilers but,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
Here is another fun experiment. I uploaded Elena's photo to a celebrity look-alike face recognition application called .

Screenshot 2024-03-01 at 13-12-13 Celebrity look alike face-recognition app Celebs Like Me.png
I agree with the Lily Aldridge comparison.
LilyAldridge.jpg

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
Aphrodite's Mirror chapter 22 part 2 is up on Kemono. Nothing much to say about this part except pretty hot swimsuit. :p
This is mostly just a setup for what I hope is some important conversation coming with Marina in the next part, which could determine the fate of their relationship.

Alicia Mae

Dec 13, 2023
Hooray, the story is progressing again! I’m looking forward to this conversation. Should be sexy and humiliating for Elena admitting she’s about to marry her uncle for real. Hopefully when Marina asks what earrings she’ll wear with the wedding dress, Elena won’t get distracted again.