VN Ren'Py Melissa's Adventures [Ch.1 the Ancient Symbol] [CosmoK]

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes

SamKassor

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2024
Great job and good luck on the development! I will watch this thread however is there any visible plan or timeline on the on going? I just visited your SS page and there's no information apart from collection of renders

Hello, CosmoK has a difficult schedule and I can't speak for him but he will do what is necessary, of course, to bring you information himself from his official SubscribeStar page.

You probably know him because for years, CosmoK has been renowned on this forum for producing magnificent Artworks on characters.

Don't hesitate to follow him and encourage him on his

Reactions: lxh123

SamKassor

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2024
yeah not really playable very annoying

Hello, we took the time to explain in Developer Notes: that the game is incomplete, that it is a demo (ALPHA).

Obviously, you have just tried a version which indicates what it is (imperfect, missing images) but this version has the merit of showing that it is built to the end. There are around 250 images in this demo, which for a first launch, seems the basis for doing so.

We understand your disappointment, but everything is built with patience and reasoning. We are cautious beginners and have done our best not to displease anyone.

The game is certainly incomplete, but it is a demo, an ALPHA that allows us to confront you and your opinions, and it is important to collect your feelings.

SamKassor

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2024
View attachment 3740430

Lol this can't be called "chapter 1" rather it would be a demo or concept of a game (or kinetic novel), since of the 5 choices I think only 1 of them does not generate a game over so practically the choices are fake (that is, you choose the option you should or have game over, and if you click once more during the game over image the game closes)

There are missing images (since they are still being finalized) and in some parts there are images of a sketch (the choice to see the crotch one was quite comical to click next and see that)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The milf model looks very good, the Male Mc looks kind of effeminate, maybe it's the idea that he looks like a child or teenager (shota mc?)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leaving that aside, how the Female Mc works here dev, since all the "choices" were from the Male character's pov?

Anyways, thanks and good luck.

Thank you very much for taking the time to try the Demo.

- In this demo, Melissa (female protagonist) does not yet have any repartee and lines to play but it is planned in order to build synergies with Nahui.

- Reassured that you have understood and understood the purpose of this demo, although imperfect and incomplete. Thank you for your support and above all welcome and kindness.

• Wow
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Thank you very much for taking the time to try the Demo.

- In this demo, Melissa (female protagonist) does not yet have any repartee and lines to play but it is planned in order to build synergies with Nahui.

- Reassured that you have understood and understood the purpose of this demo, although imperfect and incomplete. Thank you for your support and above all welcome and kindness.
Does this mean that this story will be partially connected between Fmc and Mc? judging by the description it seemed so to me, especially since it is rare to find such games with such a plot between two characters.

especially pictures look promising :)

SamKassor

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2024
Does this mean that this story will be partially connected between Fmc and Mc? judging by the description it seemed so to me, especially since it is rare to find such games with such a plot between two characters.

especially pictures look promising :)

I want to believe you because it requires creating a well-constructed algorithm from the start with loops and tables in order to be able to structure the nuances of each choice. And that requires a deep tree structure.

This probably won't be the case for chapter 1.
It will be possible at the "synergy" level that Melissa can also have choices, but binary like Nahui. I am sorry for the use of this word which in fact suggests a deep structure, thank you for the resumption. ❤

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I want to believe you because it requires creating a well-constructed algorithm from the start with loops and tables in order to be able to structure the nuances of each choice. And that requires a deep tree structure.

This probably won't be the case for chapter 1.
It will be possible at the "synergy" level that Melissa can also have choices, but binary like Nahui. I am sorry for the use of this word which in fact suggests a deep structure, thank you for the resumption. ❤
Ah, I understand. Judging by the overview, I realized that these two may interact more and their future stories. well, the main thing is good luck to you and CosmoK, so that game turns out beautiful

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I apologize for some of the offtopic, but I collapsed from my chair with laughter when I read the name Nahui. The thing is that in my native language nahui (which has a whole range of meanings - fuck you, go to hell, fuck you, fuck off, etc.) is a universal word for all occasions.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I apologize for some of the offtopic, but I collapsed from my chair with laughter when I read the name Nahui. The thing is that in my native language nahui (which has a whole range of meanings - fuck you, go to hell, fuck you, fuck off, etc.) is a universal word for all occasions.
Yeah, It seems I’m not the only one who noticed this, imagine a guy with that name appeared in our city :ROFLMAO:

SamKassor

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2024
Yeah, It seems I’m not the only one who noticed this, imagine a guy with that name appeared in our city :ROFLMAO:
Unfortunately, we learned that Nahui was (also) Russian slang.

But fortunately, this first name existed in Mezo-America before Russian slang arrived.
For legitimate historical reasons, the first name Nahui has not been modified since it only concerns the Russian language and not the entire planet. (and no disrespect to Russian friends) but it's a case of chance: it's difficult to know the slang of all languages.

The protagonist Nahui indeed seems, possibly, to hide something irrational within him due to his origin.

If you want to know more, and it's fascinating here is a link on Nahui Ollin (y)

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Unfortunately, we learned that Nahui was (also) Russian slang.

But fortunately, this first name existed in Mezo-America before Russian slang arrived.
For legitimate historical reasons, the first name Nahui has not been modified since it only concerns the Russian language and not the entire planet. (and no disrespect to Russian friends) but it's a case of chance: it's difficult to know the slang of all languages.

The protagonist Nahui indeed seems, possibly, to hide something irrational within him due to his origin.

If you want to know more, and it's fascinating here is a link on Nahui Ollin (y)

Everything is fine, and yes, I know that there is such a name since Nahui is conventionally said in Russian as “Na'ui” without the “h”. so it's normal)))

Reactions: SamKassor

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
The title suggests it's just a female protag game, but it has a multiple protag tag with male and female it's a bit misleading.

Effinpist

May 10, 2018
The woman is stunning, the amount of missing renders is staggering. Maybe focus less on the number of renders of flowers and butterflies, and more on the actual characters instead when pushing out a demo to showcase the game.

Albertant

Nov 18, 2018
Great job my dude thanks a lot!!! that's the kind of game we're looking for after the loss of truebond (y) (y) (y)

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes