Fan Art Melody: Fan Art and Assets Thread

May 25, 2019
Melody is for me the most beautiful game character for now. MrDots created really a wonderful beauty. I love her smile .... her green eyes and her awesome face. I felt in love with after seeing her first time. And I am very proud and happy that I can with allowence of MrDots create wondefrul hot new render series after her singing career ....

You can find more arts on his discord site where I got one channel for Melody and another one for my beautiful Casey Reed.

Here is something new of Melody Melody Lingerie Shooting 001.jpg Melody Lingerie Shooting 002.jpg Melody Lingerie Shooting 005.jpg Melody Lingerie Shooting 006.jpg Melody Lingerie Shooting 009.jpg Melody Lingerie Shooting 012.jpg Melody Lingerie Shooting 015.jpg

Casey Reed
Casey Cocktail Dress 01a.jpg

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Sophia

View attachment 617647
Face is done. Does not exactly, but still... I think she is.
Looks like almost perfect match!!:love: :love: :love:

Melody is for me the most beautiful game character for now. MrDots created really a wonderful beauty. I love her smile .... her green eyes and her awesome face. I felt in love with after seeing her first time. And I am very proud and happy that I can with allowence of MrDots create wondefrul hot new render series after her singing career ....

You can find more arts on his discord site where I got one channel for Melody and another one for my beautiful Casey Reed.

Here is something new of Melody View attachment 617660 View attachment 617661 View attachment 617662 View attachment 617664 View attachment 617665 View attachment 617666 View attachment 617667

Casey Reed
View attachment 617669
Always commented on all of them in DA hehee ;)
And YUMMY Casey with those heels!!!!

ok, since a very long time (more than & years) i wanted to make my own model of Melody and here it is

View attachment 618316 View attachment 618350
Gorgeous!!

Reactions: pat11

CJ0

May 31, 2017
Hi! I can’t find original material asset for Melody. I'm desperate... :( and I had to make from existing textures :cool:.

Who's that girl?
;)
mel2.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: HaroldB77

CJ0

May 31, 2017
Melody.png Sophia.png render.jpg

(updated, thanks to Tomyboy06)
Extract to DAZ content folder
Shapes tab -> Actors -> People -> Mrdots's Melody, Mrdots's Sophia

Required Products:

Or

Extract "figures.zip" to DAZ content folder (only shapes of Melody and Sophia)

Required only

2022-05-02: updated Melody - link: (extract to DAZ content folder). Morph path: Shapes tab -> Actor/People/Stylized.
Melody.jpg

Happy rendering! :)

Last edited:

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
View attachment 627693 View attachment 627695 View attachment 627742

Extract to DAZ content folder
That gets us the shapes and I can see the textures are included in the Resources but we don't have the necessary config to apply that.

Perhaps you can save them as a character .duf so it applies the shapes and textures automatically? ( File > Save As > Character Preset). It will capture all the set shaping sliders and the textures.

Last edited:

CJ0

May 31, 2017
That gets us the shapes and I can see the textures are included in the Resources but we don't have the necessary config to apply that.

Perhaps you can save them as a character .duf so it applies the shapes and textures automatically?
Unzip scene file and open in Daz Studio. It should contain everything.

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
You're welcome! Happy rendering! :)
Thanks for all your work on this model! Is there a way to not have it all combined into a single slider? Wanted to play with a slight breast reduction to see how she would look but it's all combined into one setting.