deens27

May 30, 2022
where can i see the cheat on this game? heck, i stopped playing this game cus its too slow for me hehe

BOH56

May 27, 2017
You can rest at locations in the overworld to skip time.

Also I think I did that thing where I fixed half the problem. I heard people hated the overworld travel speed, which I added a function to speed up. I'll do the same for regular walking.
Thanks, the construction time is still the most annoying thing by far but at least the rest mechanic is something, even if sleeping is limited for some reason.

(Seriously, what purpose does the time thing serve beyond being annoying and slowing thigns down?)

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
wait, how much finished?I mean last time that I played I saw a few things like "we are planning add this in the future" besides a few skills from the skill tree looked a lot unreacheable so I thought maybe would still have something more added in the future.

really? the most interesting part of this game for me was the combat system.
The game's completely finished. There's already a ton of skills in the game, but the skill tree might not seem filled out just because the UI was hard for me to work with.

Personally, I think the combat in Memoirs is fun but not entirely challenging, which is where I'm going to try and improve for my next game.

You can also create an all male only harem in this game right and you can also manage an all male brothel in this game right?
You can have an all-male harem (it'll be pretty small and require cheats) but you can't have an all-male brothel for story reasons.

where can i see the cheat on this game? heck, i stopped playing this game cus its too slow for me hehe
Cheats can be accessed in the player room through the PC.

Thanks, the construction time is still the most annoying thing by far but at least the rest mechanic is something, even if sleeping is limited for some reason.

(Seriously, what purpose does the time thing serve beyond being annoying and slowing thigns down?)
I initially designed the construction system to be slowly unlocked as the player progresses through the game. I should've expected players would want to fully build out the Guild Hall as their first priority.

Management mechanics will be different (and hopefully better!) in my next game.

Amran

Oct 21, 2016
the Abyss quest. make contact with mandate camp is Ash Lake. Where is this Ash Lake location???

MokoMilk

Dec 30, 2017
Is the nobody background just hardcore mode or is there some sort of hidden perk?

Does each individual background have different storyline?

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Is the nobody background just hardcore mode or is there some sort of hidden perk?

Does each individual background have different storyline?
Nobody is basically what it says on the cover: it's a completely empty background without any benefits.

No, the backgrounds don't have different storylines, just different flavor text and a few other differences throughout the game.

Aug 26, 2016
So I bought the steam version when it went on sale, and I thought I'd post the patch notes here:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone,

The Backer update is now live! This is the biggest content update since launch and includes a lot of pedestrian NPCs, new weapons, new quality of life improvements and a new sex scene.

There are two important pieces of content that I was unable to fit into this update that will be released later, including the three new romanceable characters and their associated quests (the Carson twins and Nova). Expect a new roadmap to come out soon.

New content added with 1.07:

• Player can upgrade their car in Kaywin’s garage to increase overworld travel speed.
  • Player can now change their room appearance through the PC.
  • New sex scene added for Amy Seagrave for both male and female Facilitators.
  • Seagrave now functions as a CHA trainer.
  • New pedestrian NPCs added throughout the game world, most will give just flavor text, some will give you items.
  • New weapons added to the game world. Most can be found at the Library or the gunshop in Act 3. A few can be bought or gained by talking to NPCs.

Bugs fixed

• Stealing the keycard from the Guild HQ vault guard is no longer bugged
  • Targets Painted skill fixed
  • Boltslinger Drone now able to use Electric Ammo
  • Diana 1st dialogue not recognizing player anatomy fixed
  • Service break room floating exclamation mark bug fixed
  • Shrike black site dialogue bug fixed
  • Shadow Slash skill’s text now accurately states that it hits twice
  • Guild “assault” missions skipping combat fixed
  • Guild “assault” missions lacking journal description fixed
  • Various typos fixed or removed
  • Various minor overworld bugs fixed
Patch 1.071
A quick patch that fixes the issue that some players have with their personal room going dark during the early upgrade mission. That bug was introduced by ver 1.07.

You should be able to load into the game, even if you saved in the dark, normally.

Sorry for the hassle!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In addition I also think I should share the dev's road map:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone!

Here's the roadmap for the next six months or so. As usual, this is a tentative outline for the schedule of
free, additional
content I want to add to the game, and may change due to how busy I am or other factors.

April: Massage parlor and additional companion sex scenes

Adding a massage parlor facility to the guild hall that can be built and upgraded, as well as an additional sex scene here for all 9 companions.

June: the Carson twins update

Two romancable characters will be added to the game, along with a new questline. The new quest will center around intrepid treasure hunter Alyssa Carson and learning more about her
big booty
mysterious past. Along the way the player will run into Alyssa's estranged and often antagonistic twin sister.

August: the Nova update

Meet Nova, MoonFall's premier hacker and cybersleuth. Years ago, she wiped her information from the omnimatrix and went into seclusion, but she has now resurfaced. On a job, no less.

Her investigation will finally reveal answers... whether you were looking for them or not.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personally, though I'm not a massive fan of the pixelated sex scenes, I do consider this game to be worth the $15 that it's currently on sale for.

Ithlien

Oct 20, 2017
Stupid question, but I can't win any battle....? Enemies have minimum 70hp, and are killing me in one shot...... how the hell can I level up? Killing dogs on overmap gives me like 2xp =.=

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Stupid question, but I can't win any battle....? Enemies have minimum 70hp, and are killing me in one shot...... how the hell can I level up? Killing dogs on overmap gives me like 2xp =.=
You need to manually level up. Go into a characters Stat screen, you'll see a little level up symbol. Once you've picked three base stats to level, that character will then level up. I suggest saving before you do so however. Unlike the Skill tree, you can not reset your stats. Once you've leveled enough you can then go into the skill tree and buy new abilities.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
So I bought the steam version when it went on sale, and I thought I'd post the patch notes here:

Hi everyone,

The Backer update is now live! This is the biggest content update since launch and includes a lot of pedestrian NPCs, new weapons, new quality of life improvements and a new sex scene.

There are two important pieces of content that I was unable to fit into this update that will be released later, including the three new romanceable characters and their associated quests (the Carson twins and Nova). Expect a new roadmap to come out soon.

New content added with 1.07:

• Player can upgrade their car in Kaywin’s garage to increase overworld travel speed.
  • Player can now change their room appearance through the PC.
  • New sex scene added for Amy Seagrave for both male and female Facilitators.
  • Seagrave now functions as a CHA trainer.
  • New pedestrian NPCs added throughout the game world, most will give just flavor text, some will give you items.
  • New weapons added to the game world. Most can be found at the Library or the gunshop in Act 3. A few can be bought or gained by talking to NPCs.

Bugs fixed

• Stealing the keycard from the Guild HQ vault guard is no longer bugged
  • Targets Painted skill fixed
  • Boltslinger Drone now able to use Electric Ammo
  • Diana 1st dialogue not recognizing player anatomy fixed
  • Service break room floating exclamation mark bug fixed
  • Shrike black site dialogue bug fixed
  • Shadow Slash skill’s text now accurately states that it hits twice
  • Guild “assault” missions skipping combat fixed
  • Guild “assault” missions lacking journal description fixed
  • Various typos fixed or removed
  • Various minor overworld bugs fixed
Patch 1.071
A quick patch that fixes the issue that some players have with their personal room going dark during the early upgrade mission. That bug was introduced by ver 1.07.

You should be able to load into the game, even if you saved in the dark, normally.

Sorry for the hassle!

In addition I also think I should share the dev's road map:

Hi everyone!

Here's the roadmap for the next six months or so. As usual, this is a tentative outline for the schedule of
free, additional
content I want to add to the game, and may change due to how busy I am or other factors.

April: Massage parlor and additional companion sex scenes

Adding a massage parlor facility to the guild hall that can be built and upgraded, as well as an additional sex scene here for all 9 companions.

June: the Carson twins update

Two romancable characters will be added to the game, along with a new questline. The new quest will center around intrepid treasure hunter Alyssa Carson and learning more about her
big booty
mysterious past. Along the way the player will run into Alyssa's estranged and often antagonistic twin sister.

August: the Nova update

Meet Nova, MoonFall's premier hacker and cybersleuth. Years ago, she wiped her information from the omnimatrix and went into seclusion, but she has now resurfaced. On a job, no less.

Her investigation will finally reveal answers... whether you were looking for them or not.
Personally, though I'm not a massive fan of the pixelated sex scenes, I do consider this game to be worth the $15 that it's currently on sale for.
You had me at increased "Overworld" speed.

Ithlien

Oct 20, 2017
You need to manually level up. Go into a characters Stat screen, you'll see a little level up symbol. Once you've picked three base stats to level, that character will then level up. I suggest saving before you do so however. Unlike the Skill tree, you can not reset your stats. Once you've leveled enough you can then go into the skill tree and buy new abilities.
Hey, thanks for answering! But the problem I have is, that I don't know where to get experience. I did a few starting missions for Iron Cartel etc. till I get to the point where battles are too hard for my team. I went to the overmap, but battles there also seems to be not for my level. So what I wanted to ask is where should I go to level up? Is there some place, or should I do every faction missions?

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Hey, thanks for answering! But the problem I have is, that I don't know where to get experience. I did a few starting missions for Iron Cartel etc. till I get to the point where battles are too hard for my team. I went to the overmap, but battles there also seems to be not for my level. So what I wanted to ask is where should I go to level up? Is there some place, or should I do every faction missions?
Build a Blood Pit arena in your guild hall if you want easier fights. You'll be able to earn experience from the blood pit and it's probably the easiest way to grind for the early game.

That being said, there isn't a huge reason for grinding. At a certain point combat becomes much easier, especially if you start stacking features and can first turn alpha strike everything.

The combat for Memoirs is not the main draw. I expect to fully redesign the combat experience for the sequel.

Nilisa

Nov 15, 2021
Do I understand correctly that it doesn't make much sense to choose a female character?
That is, there is no special content for a female character that she is passive and cannot, for example, work as a prostitute, there are no special choices in the quest depending on gender.
And in sex scenes, the character has a strap-on and only she can be an active in sex and can't let herself be fucked?

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes