Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Do I understand correctly that it doesn't make much sense to choose a female character?
That is, there is no special content for a female character that she is passive and cannot, for example, work as a prostitute, there are no special choices in the quest depending on gender.
And in sex scenes, the character has a strap-on and only she can be an active in sex and can't let herself be fucked?
No version of the player character can moonlight as a sex worker (not even the retired courtesan), it's just not in the game.

As for a female character, I suppose there aren't really any scenes that are that passive, but it's mostly text so its how you interpret it. Strap-ons are only for fem-fem scenes, in fem player-male character it's different.

Reactions: FireOgon

CrowInTheRow

Jul 27, 2019
The game is great! Unfortunately, i have an issue with FPS. There are a little laggy, as for me (Shadows is OFF, Render is 0%) But still, it`s great story-based managment thing) I like it!

_ _ _ _ _

Jul 20, 2017
How much content currently exists in the prog/trad faction war? Do any other systems exist aside from the contracts, and how far does one or neither faction's storyline progress?

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
If I remember correctly, you can play as a man or a woman. If I play as a man will I have more scenes or does a woman have her own mechanics or scenes?

Hauk

Jan 14, 2021
anyone know how to do the bloody hawk quest? going to the old watch hq tower on the world map does nothing.

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
How much content currently exists in the prog/trad faction war? Do any other systems exist aside from the contracts, and how far does one or neither faction's storyline progress?
Hard to quantify, but I ended up spending more time on the other factions rather than the progs and trads. I might consider adding more content later.

If I remember correctly, you can play as a man or a woman. If I play as a man will I have more scenes or does a woman have her own mechanics or scenes?
Straight male player characters have the most scenes.

Can someone please tell me where the Civic District is? I can't seem to find it
There's a map you can use in the upperleft that will show where major landmarks are. The civic district is in the northeast.

anyone know how to do the bloody hawk quest? going to the old watch hq tower on the world map does nothing.
Go talk to some of the pedestrian NPCs near the bodyshop in Saint Gorfu.

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
I wonder why there is a "Completed" tag here. It's a beta version at best.
I tried to play a few weeks ago and more than once I encountered "not yet implemented" texts.
The changelog also shows that the developer is still in the middle of development.

Alpha version (also known as Early Access) = Only part of the game is finished, it is impossible to finish game from start to end and some things are completely missing. Lots of things only work half way or don't work properly.

Beta version = It is now possible to complete the game from start to finish, but outside of the main part of the game, there are still some smaller or secondary parts that still need to be done. It is also expected that some things may not work properly.

Completed game = Everything that was intended has been completed and nothing is missing. Unless some major bug is reported, it is expected that the developers will no longer need to work on this game.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MemoirsOfABattleBrothel-1.073
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Pick_A_Name

Jun 6, 2021
I'm probably just too old, obtuse, or more likely- intelligent, to know WHAT THE FUCK IS A BATTLE BROTHEL?
AND WHY THE FUCK WOULD SOMEONEPRETEND THAT A....

there was a snarky reference to LSD but looks like thats not PC enough for the cunts in charge

andrewong1980

Dec 8, 2018
Memoirs of A Battle Brothel [1.073] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (1.6 GB/ 404 MB) :WorkUpload,PixelDrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I do not recommend using the Compressed version. It hangs (fails to load) after the fight with the assassins who raid Guild HQ during the meeting with the 2 factions (Traditionalists and...Progressives or something).

Playing with the full game proceeds without any issue so far. Combat in this game is kind of grinding, too many menu options and too many things to do for each character. I am a Firefly fan so the story and setting is interesting enough though.

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
Hmmm, yeah that can be confusing. I'll remember to add a line in the quest log that it's available only after the initial guild quests. All four faction quest chains are locked until the meeting happens.
This line was never added btw, I had to search around this thread to figure what was going on

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
This line was never added btw, I had to search around this thread to figure what was going on
Thanks for the head's up.

I might have forgotten that, I'll have to check. I'll add it to the next upcoming patch if so.

K44

Oct 9, 2021
I've figured out how to change an in-game image at last. There is definitely room for improvement given those extra pixels.

Reactions: RyRa²
3.70 star(s) 17 Votes