"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Here, My 1st time trying to compress a renpy game.
Size compressed to almost 600 MB.
Here is the link for the PC version:
Mega
Hello there!

Thanks for your compression. I want to invite you to join us in the Game Compression Requests 2.0 Thread where community members can request compressed versions of games and game compressors post which games they are compressing to avoid that two (or more) compressors are compressing the same games at the same time. We help each other and exchange experiences and tips and ofc we also have much fun. ;)
I also compressed this game and I don't like it when my work is in vain :HideThePain: so please post in said thread next time before you start compressing. Thanks in advance!

kindred

Jan 4, 2019
I have a mission to save human race?
This part is very optional.

GuaN island? It is essentially the same as GuaM island, which Ironically, is also in the pacific sea and japan occupied during WW2.

Honestly, I don't see why using this name for the island, this would be like naming a fictitious city in Germany as "Palis" or "Landon"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kindred

" Normalized Harem "

huh?

Also given that wording and "Group Sex"... imma go ahead and assume this is a sole MC dick game? (you may wish to clarify that).

Also I assume there is no NTR, so should also put in dev notes "No NTR" (both for your target audience, and so people don't ask for it.... although they still will :| )
No form of ntr in the game.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Memories of a Dream [v0.1] [memori-dev] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,26 GB / 195 MB - MemoriesOfaDream-0.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,24 GB / 178 MB - MemoriesOfaDream-0.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
A very good demo, I love the story, the character models, the sex event,.... so will bookmark and keeping my eyes for more updates in the future. Wish Dev the best with this project

• Red Heart
Reactions: kindred

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
>4th image
HOLY FUCK
Accurate representation of superior levels of angels????
I am fucking SOLD.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Daniele really are the best girl in this demo, love her tomboyish and all the sexual event available in the game. Lunar was a little spooky to me, don't know why but the eyes design make her look quite like a Yandere everytime she look directly at me. The Wife and Angel are lovely, weird but lovely (that Matrix parody are pretty cool). The Milfs are 10/10 can't wait for more event to lewd them
The story and ideas behind it are really cool, that ending really caught me off guard make me want to see what happen next in the next update

• Red Heart

OldMoonSong

Jun 2, 2018
Is Daniele supposed to be the MC's sister, and Alice--the MC's "landlady", changed to MC's mother?

Changing Alice from "Landlady" to "Mom" etc. doesn't seem to have any effect on how things are explained, and actually leads to things NOT making sense with Daniele.

- MC referring to Daniele as "childhood friend" even though Alice--Daniele's mother explicitly--would also be MC's mother.
- MC speaking to Daniele and referring to Alice as "your mother" instead of saying "our mother".

Having the hard-coded childhood friend dynamic is fine if that's what they are by canon, but it doesn't make sense when you change the MC-Alice relationship.

Am I missing something?

Reactions: DrFree

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Dev, do we get a harem in here? Going by the plot I can't honestly tell. Of course it is understandable that the way as this, is still an early version of the game. But do we get to have a harem end? The situation with Layla is just sad, and just as she said, its unfair. Dani is amazing, but it will be even more amazing too for Layla to be happy.

And based on how we named the MC's mom at the start actual incest will also be part of this? Not just dream sequences I mean. Moreover, is Camillie an LI? The MC can have a relationship with her?

Lastly this one may have a need for a walkthrough, I think. Because I can't even tell whether how intimacy and friendship points can affect things. I tried to keep increasing Camillie and Layla's intimacy points but nothing of note is still happening. Unless of course there are no events for them yet. Hence my questions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll be looking out for updates I guess...

kindred

Jan 4, 2019
Hellos sir's!

Is Daniele supposed to be the MC's sister
No, They are just childhood friends. Alice is her mother, not yours. From next chapter onwards there will proper support for for that. Like a mods folder.
I just allowed to rename that character for now so people would see that no other character is related to mc in any way.

do we get a harem in here?
The game only have a harem ending, things and the MC will change a lot after you wake up from this last dream.

And based on how we named the MC's mom at the start actual incest will also be part of this? Not just dream sequences I mean. Moreover, is Camillie an LI? The MC can have a relationship with her?
Except from Sol (agatha AI) all girls will be LI.

but nothing of note is still happening
For the first chapter I focused more on Daniele, you probably reached all the content for this patch.

Can you give us official android support?
I can try after I implentent the rest of the game's UI, but no promisses for now.

Thanks for playing the game so far!
And there's a very lewd(and animated) sneak peek on my page!

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->