lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Hellos sir's!

No, They are just childhood friends. Alice is her mother, not yours. From next chapter onwards there will proper support for for that. Like a mods folder.
I just allowed to rename that character for now so people would see that no other character is related to mc in any way.
Wait, so there's actually no wincest here? Or will that "mod" folder change them, not not now

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Ok, I feel like I want to not like this game because it's really weird and kind of silly and it never seems to get around to the MC taking this "test" and getting the job he came for (I'm not all the way through yet, so forgive me if he gets there).........but it's so...wholesome-ish, and fun and silly-in-a-good-way, and the girls are all cute both in looks and personality that I just keep playing it and enjoying it. The MC seems to feel kind of like me - like he's being dragged along by the flow of events that he doesn't really have control over but the women all love him so what the hell :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

on a side note, I'm conflicted; I'm going to feel bad having a harem because Dani loves the MC so much, but I'd feel bad not having a harem because EVERYONE loves the MC so much :oops::love::ROFLMAO: Don't want anyone to feel left out :cool:

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
I really enjoyed the first iteration of the game, it was a nice surprise and it was longer than most for a first release, which is nice. It got real trippy by the end. Can't wait for the next update whenever that will be.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: poppy95 and kindred

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
That was the most content I've seen in an initial release in...well, in a long time. It took me several days, playing sporadically, to finish.

I'm curious as to why the days are divided into time periods, since the story is pretty linear.

• Red Heart
Reactions: csum and kindred

furry34

Feb 24, 2019
I agree with those who complimented how content-rich this initial release was. My only significant feedback is that there was quite an unexpectedly large gap between the last and second-to-last lucid dream, but that was likely intentional to serve a narrative purpose. I am looking forward to the next update, specifically the opportunity to see more of Seraphine and the "landlady."

• Love
Reactions: poppy95 and kindred

tsakalos

Jan 17, 2018
Very good game, I want to see more. I like the angel and Dani. Also, I really like how angel watches you do it to learn, and I love the bush and the fact that mc acknowledges and says "hairy", it's very hot for me.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Fun update, it really cements my feeling that Dani is a keeper :love:.

Also, nice foreshadowing that what would be the "chances" that the game with the cheese is the same that Agatha plays, and also the "bots" might be from Agatha's AI.

kindred

Jan 4, 2019
Fun fact:
This game in real world is called Haven and Hearth, it has a player base of around 100~200 people, in this game you gain stats by eating, cheese is what gives the most stats to end game players, but from starting a farm, taming animals, building factories and a lot else of work, it take real life months of work. Still very fun.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Memories of a Dream [v0.2] [memori-dev] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,61 GB / 369 MB - MemoriesOfaDream-0.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: x,xx GB / 351 MB - MemoriesOfaDream-0.2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes