EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

capa 2.png

Overview:
Right after graduating from high school you move to Guan Island, a technology center created on an artificial island south of Japan, where you plan to follow in the footsteps of your deceased mentor, carrying on her research in artificial intelligence. But until that day comes, you will live with her daughter, who is also your childhood friend. (And also the girl you love)
However, thanks to a red-haired girl appearing in your dreams every night you embark on a journey to learn about lucid dreaming.

Memories of a Dream is an adult visual novel, mostly linear, but with plenty of side content ( in the future™ ) for you to explore, if you so choose, take your girls on dates, buy them gifts, stop or not a literal man made god from destroying the entire human race, sports and more!
Thread Updated: 2022-05-26
Release Date: 2022-05-26
Developer: Memori-dev -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Android: - - -
Others: Android* -
Compressed*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

danifacefuck9.png danifacefuck30.png benotafraid2.png dani_fingering12.png foodohhh3.png matrixdreaming26.png summondreaming21.png summondreaming32.png mcoral28.png imsingle2.png takingweeds8.png buyingeroticclothes4.png sleepingwithmonfirst6.png fishingdaniaga37.png laylabackstory2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
kindred

" Normalized Harem "

huh?

Also given that wording and "Group Sex"... imma go ahead and assume this is a sole MC dick game? (you may wish to clarify that).

Also I assume there is no NTR, so should also put in dev notes "No NTR" (both for your target audience, and so people don't ask for it.... although they still will :| )

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Nice, Incest and planned pregnancy. Definitely adding this to my watchlist.

htaw1

Oct 8, 2019
I love this style of art plus there is bush I wish I could find all the games with this art style and bush ahah. The story seems like it will be great when it gets more down the road.

SpikesGuns

May 15, 2018
"... but with plenty of side content ( in the future™ ) ..."

Okay, so heads up guys: the future has been trademarked.

Reactions: kindred

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

Memories of a Dream [v0.1]

My android port have alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port have textbox opacity slider and text size slider. If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Game Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Thank you for the share and good luck.
I will try to compress it. Although, I never tried it before.

Reactions: YadenYu

ChairmanDude

Mar 31, 2018
GuaN island? It is essentially the same as GuaM island, which Ironically, is also in the pacific sea and japan occupied during WW2.

Honestly, I don't see why using this name for the island, this would be like naming a fictitious city in Germany as "Palis" or "Landon"

Last edited:

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
GuaN island? Is it essentially the same of GuaM island, that Ironically, is also in the pacific sea and japan occupied during WW2.

Honestly, I don't see why using this name for the island, that would be like naming a fictitious city in Germany as "Palis" or "Landon"
I mean, what if they built another island (it is in fact an artificial island as mentioned) and were horrendously out of ideas for name so they went with Guan with the N there meaning New? lmao

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Game Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Done? i'm waiting
Done, I am uploading.
The creator used different image types in different scenes. And in the script, he fixed the image type so it took a while. I had to change the script accordingly. Hopefully, there won't be any bugs as I have tested it. But if there is report it to me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kindred
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes