DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I just came across this today and it's looks pretty good. The story details are interesting and the girls look great. I'm going to play and see how i like it all in the game.

• Love
Reactions: kindred

tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
First time i see a grind open world who trying to hide in a vn...
Nice story, really not enought devloped at start... i think you should take your time to tell about your story Mr dev.

Good luck with your game

Last edited:

LastOne24/7

Dec 29, 2020
So, does it mean that I have reached the end of the version if it seems to keep going around and around, doing the same thing and saying that the MC can't achieve lucid dreaming?

kindred

Jan 4, 2019
So, does it mean that I have reached the end of the version if it seems to keep going around and around, doing the same thing and saying that the MC can't achieve lucid dreaming?
That depends on how much you went in the story with the other girls, buying the video game, having the first sex scene with Daniele, you stop having lucid dreams around 1/3 of the game.

LastOne24/7

Dec 29, 2020
That depends on how much you went in the story with the other girls, buying the video game, having the first sex scene with Daniele, you stop having lucid dreams around 1/3 of the game.
Just seems to go round and round, but didn't get that far.

kindred

Jan 4, 2019
It's a error, the correct phrase is: I will only get on the surfboard when I'm 100% sure I won't fall in the water!

But since Agatha voice is made by her AI...I choose to believe this is a feature. Which will not be present in the next patch.

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
You probably shouldn't start your game with so many "nothing interesting happens", especially after a conversation. Maybe I think that conversation was interesting. Not anymore though. Now I think everything is not interesting.

This is definitely not a VN. Maybe not quite sandbox, but definitely not VN. I can't keep doing more of the "you talk and nothing interesting happens".

Last edited:

Zenko狐

Mar 21, 2019
You probably shouldn't start your game with so many "nothing interesting happens", especially after a conversation. Maybe I think that conversation was interesting. Not anymore though. Now I think everything is not interesting.

This is definitely not a VN. Maybe not quite sandbox, but definitely not VN. I can't keep doing more of the "you talk and nothing interesting happens".
What do you mean this is not a VN? This is certainly a VN, and the story keeps moving forward.

• Red Heart

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
What do you mean this is not a VN? This is certainly a VN, and the story keeps moving forward.
A VN doesn't do "you talk and nothing interesting happens" every 5 minutes, just to collect some kind of points. Sandboxes do that. Can you image reading a novel that does that? I'm sure it's a great story, but that doesn't make it a VN. A VN flows without interruptions. That doesn't make this game bad, it just means it's not a VN.

kindred

Jan 4, 2019

I thought most people played with auto skip enabled, so they wouldn't even see that. I just don't like when the games just go to a black screen after every interaction, but just after I started making the game I saw how hard is to finish every interaction without puting a bunch of byes byes.

I can't keep doing more of the "you talk and nothing interesting happens"
Sorry to hear that, but there's not much I can do, I didn't wanted this game to be so linear, that players could choose what they wanted to do, but it's hard to keep the story concise that way. I know this was a dumb way to do that.

Last edited:

Zenko狐

Mar 21, 2019
Chapter 3 is .

In this chapter:
  • 2~3 hours of content?
  • A trip to soviet Russia!
  • Microplastics!
  • Prison break!
  • Taming your tomboy gf and exibitionism!
  • ALIENS!
  • Some deaths, because why not.
Trip to Russia, aliens, prison and deaths? Lol, that escalated quickly.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Memories of a Dream [v0.3] [memori-dev] - Original Size: 908MB

Download PC (268MB):
Download Mac (234MB):

Be careful compressions reduce the image Quality. I can't check every upload.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes