Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Note to Dev: This update started off in a very confusing spot. I had absolutely no idea what was going on. (I played 0.2 about two months ago.) Nothing feels remotely familiar until Mom and Camille show up in the scene. It would be better, imo, to start updates off at a spot where players can easily get their bearings.

Reactions: 01234

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Is there a walkthrough for the harem path? Dani just kept on pushing off Layla and now she's out. This kind of interactions are just so goddamn difficult... you get a harem but its always focusing on just one girl? Last December is the last time since I played this... I thought there'd be a walkthrough by now. And no, its not easy to just glance on some of the dialogue choices and see if I'm in the harem path or no, without angering Dani and anyone being hurt of course.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Is there a walkthrough for the harem path? Dani just kept on pushing off Layla and now she's out. This kind of interactions are just so goddamn difficult... you get a harem but its always focusing on just one girl? Last December is the last time since I played this... I thought there'd be a walkthrough by now. And no, its not easy to just glance on some of the dialogue choices and see if I'm in the harem path or no, without angering Dani and anyone being hurt of course.
up

kindred

Jan 4, 2019
This patch was more linear, so Layla is not out, the based dev even said

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Note to Dev: This update started off in a very confusing spot. I had absolutely no idea what was going on. (I played 0.2 about two months ago.) Nothing feels remotely familiar until Mom and Camille show up in the scene. It would be better, imo, to start updates off at a spot where players can easily get their bearings.
I think it would play better to someone starting from scratch rather than continuing from several months ago. Given the nature of the game, it made a certain sense to me.

Reactions: kindred

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Memories of a Dream [v0.3] [memori-dev] - Original Size: 908MB

Download PC (268MB): Workupload
Download Mac (234MB): Workupload
Thank you, I was wondering if this game was going to have a Mac version.

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
Is this game still alive? Would be a pity, there is a lot of potential in the story.

The walkthrough is only for V0.1, I am not really sure whether I got all content and when I got on the wrong track. There is also no chance to check on the status with a girl, might be helpful in future.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Is this game still alive? Would be a pity, there is a lot of potential in the story.

The walkthrough is only for V0.1, I am not really sure whether I got all content and when I got on the wrong track. There is also no chance to check on the status with a girl, might be helpful in future.
Where you'd get that walkthrough? I've been waiting for someone to post it here. That heartbroken thing on one of the LIs is real bad, I really need a walkthrough.

HHævnen

Jan 4, 2019
I wanted to ask the dev, kindred, if the itch version is up to date, since I don't have a profile on that platform... When I downloaded it from there it said 0.1, but here it's 0.3 :unsure: The version I played ends with V2 showing our hero infiltrate and extract operation in Chinese frozen waste... I would also like to share my experience with the game.. Beginning was slow, as I hate slice of life elements in VNs, but later segments were interesting and I especially appreciate the idea of rogue AI taking residence in main character's head :alien: It would be a shame not to continue the story, but I wish you luck on your future endeavors, whatever they may be...

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
This another dead game? I remember it being pretty good. Damn shame.

ayato7658

Apr 4, 2018
So Hey, looks like there's no Discord and other medias, so... the game is actually dead? Also Memori don't plan on doing another game?

KayalDraknys

Nov 19, 2020
Been a year and a half since Dev said they were "still working on the game". Game tagged abandoned for a reason. And it's sad, cause this game was actually good.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes