Jan 2, 2019
Hey any news on patreon or any snippets posted lately? also i wanted to ask if someone can recommend me a game like this. Doesnt need to be female protagonist i just really like the models in this game so any recommendations are welcome. Thanks

Reactions: philcollinsz22716

futa4l1fe

Oct 3, 2020
didongo uploads lately i think some small sex gif animations, if anyone can share them that would be great !

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Hey any news on patreon or any snippets posted lately? also i wanted to ask if someone can recommend me a game like this. Doesnt need to be female protagonist i just really like the models in this game so any recommendations are welcome. Thanks
Big update is coming. More succubi in the brothel. One demon threesome for sure.

Last edited:

futa4l1fe

Oct 3, 2020
Pre-Launch Video "Tightened Situation"

Hi everyone! Here is the pre-launch video called "Tightened Situation".
This time I decide to show the pre-launch video for all patrons due to the big delay of the upcoming update. Sorry again.

Putting this in here without the actual megalink, so you cheap bastards start paying the dev the one measly dollar a month.

:BootyTime:
Greetings my friend, do u know maybe if there is an announcement for a release date of the new update in his patreon ? Thanks in advance!

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Greetings my friend, do u know maybe if there is an announcement for a release date of the new update in his patreon ? Thanks in advance!

"These days Im so overwhelmed, and so close to the final result, so I think (but can't promise) few days remaining before the new update. Stay tuned.
See you next time"

This was from 20.08.23, so there is no release date as of yet. Last post is from three days ago:

"That's all for now. I'm getting back to work and hope I finish everything sooner.

See you next time"

So hopefully it won't be too long now.

Vegasyy

Aug 25, 2017
"These days Im so overwhelmed, and so close to the final result, so I think (but can't promise) few days remaining before the new update. Stay tuned.
See you next time"

This was from 20.08.23, so there is no release date as of yet. Last post is from three days ago:

"That's all for now. I'm getting back to work and hope I finish everything sooner.

See you next time"

So hopefully it won't be too long now.
Thankyou for the news kind sir, always appreciate your dedication (y)

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
I wish this game was on anything but RPGM feels like wasted potential. Still a solid game

Reactions: MoreNow

Shane498

Apr 27, 2017
i got an error when I try to optimize the equipment, also in my previous save i had all the weapons but now is empty (still have all the items though)

Volxie

Sep 7, 2019
Aww heck, now I'm wishing I had the older versions of the game archived, some of those Scrang gameovers were nice to watch.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
rofl a whole page of comments got deleted...
anyway...feel free to try out the game.
It's really underrated. This time around the dev pushed out a whole bunch of demoness content for your brothel.
If you like it support him. This whole time DiDongo kept working on his project with low subscriber count...

Reactions: Foges
4.70 star(s) 15 Votes