RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
So the changelog says 4 new quest at the moment I have done 3 (Horny and Afraid - Mr Freak - Stolen Property) where do I find the last one?

Aug 14, 2021
I'm literally bugged on this part, i can't walk, i can't do anything really, i just lost the battle against the humans and when the game spawned me i was just there, can someone help me or provide a save game in this exact same place? will help me a lot

bug.png

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I'm literally bugged on this part, i can't walk, i can't do anything really, i just lost the battle against the humans and when the game spawned me i was just there, can someone help me or provide a save game in this exact same place? will help me a lot

View attachment 2586351
Unfortunately that whole are seems really bugged. Your only choice is to do everything in one go at the moment, even defeating the humans. That completes the quest and then spawns you outside this room by default.

Use save 3 in the file I linked. It will take you closest to that place, just go through the rope on the left.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 翼のある悪魔

status10

Jul 18, 2019
I also don't understand what I have to download as a new player. Negative Influence I + Negative Power II v0.07 and after done with the Negative Influence I part, download the Negative Power v0.5 as it's the second chapter? Quite confused.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
wait im confused if im new which game download do i start with?
I also don't understand what I have to download as a new player. Negative Influence I + Negative Power II v0.07 and after done with the Negative Influence I part, download the Negative Power v0.5 as it's the second chapter? Quite confused.
Negative Power v0.5 is the new and most recent game.

Negative Influence I + Negative Power II v0.07 is the old stuff. I guess you can play this one first if you want. I played it when it was in the very early stages so I don't know what the latest version of it looks like. I just jumped straight into Negative Power v0.5 (when it was v0.4)

• Red Heart
Reactions: status10

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
how to go worker quarter lv4 ? you need a quest to get into this area if so where to find this quest ?
You should get this quest automatically when you walk around the Safe. Have you done all your previous sidequests?

Jan 7, 2022
Negative Power v0.5 is the new and most recent game.

Negative Influence I + Negative Power II v0.07 is the old stuff. I guess you can play this one first if you want. I played it when it was in the very early stages so I don't know what the latest version of it looks like. I just jumped straight into Negative Power v0.5 (when it was v0.4)
If I start playing the latest Negative power 0.5 without playing the others, will I miss any content?

Like do they have different content? Is negative power 0.5 continuation of the game negative Inf. + Neg. Power 2? Or is it like a remake?

Thanks in advance :)

Reactions: ashrana88

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
This crafting system is the fucking dumbest I've ever come across.
Edit: Yeah ok I played some more and the first boss I find bugged out after I got beaten by it, making me lose tons of progress since my last save. This coupled with the horrible quality of English makes it a waste of my time.

Last edited:

futa4l1fe

Oct 3, 2020
This game is awesome keeps getting better and better, the animations and the scenes are really improving! And i love that it keeps the futa content priority !! The only downside for this update its that its kinda small to be honest.. and no main quests this time around. Hope for a bigger update next time and more demoness action !

Jan 2, 2019
So im playing the old version and im at the archive for the professor quest. The monster ran away and im at the electric trap part ( the blue circles). When i try to run over them it kills me instantly... any help what to do?

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
So the changelog says 4 new quest at the moment I have done 3 (Horny and Afraid - Mr Freak - Stolen Property) where do I find the last one?
Hey, I have been trying to find Underneath Shaft for Mr.Freak all day, where is that can you help me?

NVM found it.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 15 Votes