Feb 11, 2023
View attachment 1759808

Overview:
You take the role of reaper Elexis aka (Veil). She starts dreaming and seeing strange and hypnotic visions after an accident has happened on one of her previous missions. Now she wants to get rid of them but for that, she wants to visit a man known as Alun the Blind, who helped her once before hoping he could be able to do it again. Her goal will be not so easy to complete as she thinks. There will be many obstacles, foes, and friends that she must overcome to save herself from this 'Mental Blast'!​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-30
Release Date: 2023-04-28
Developer: DiDongo
Censored: No
Version: 0.5 Negative Power
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Negative Power v0.5

Win: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Negative Influence I + Negative Power II v0.07
(Old content not in the new release)

View attachment 883330 View attachment 883331 View attachment 2585242 View attachment 883460 View attachment 2585237 View attachment 2585238 View attachment 2585239 View attachment 2585240 View attachment 2585241 View attachment 2585243 View attachment 2585244 View attachment 2585236 View attachment 883336 View attachment 883335 View attachment 883459
Im having problems in two thing, 1. I cant the creature called " mother " on part & 2. how the hell am I ment to kill Zolod?? he keeps draining my health all the way to zero in one go. Can anybody give me any tips before I rate this game. Thanks

Aug 14, 2021
where you have to go to reach this area ?

Just follow the side quets, first of all u need to take the side quest, then proceed to the Big Halls
Unfortunately that whole are seems really bugged. Your only choice is to do everything in one go at the moment, even defeating the humans. That completes the quest and then spawns you outside this room by default.

Use save 3 in the file I linked. It will take you closest to that place, just go through the rope on the left.
Thanks G, you really helped me with that, so sad this game contains a lot of bugs, its a really great game, i'm always looking closely to this one... thanks <3

Reactions: Xill
Feb 11, 2023
Im most likely wont get an answer but what the hey; can anyone help me out here please( ? ), Im on the new found love quest, and I've gotten up to the underneath shaft lvl1. so far theres no hint in going any further at this point, can some one please help, thanks.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018

KEY: fYNXESCKqHGFho6kHfbZf09iMEw13PAUpJX6e-4Zkn0
Changelog:
Fixed bug "Stolen Property" side quest starts. Now can be taken after the Newfound Love main quest.
Fixed exits and enters the Boilery Chambers.
Fixed animation with the guy who Veil gives Bj to sleep.
Fixed defeat location transfer if you lose from looters in Boilery Chambers.
Fixed defeat location transfer if you lose from Scorched One.
Add one more Side quest "Malfunction". Two new animations.
Add one more animation to Shyla and Veil after finishing the side quest "Detoxication".
Add a walkthrough in the game folder.
ENJOY!

4.70 star(s) 15 Votes