Perished

Dec 9, 2022
guys where to find leechy for dardo? I roamed and endless grind for killing mercs but no seed in sight

Perished

Dec 9, 2022
Is the anachron guarding the hallway in lower section of big halls bugged? Endless spawn of Anachrons and can't get past it.

yafool

May 2, 2020
im trying to get negativity cristals, any one knows where to get?
you can go to the waste depot where u need to kill the pink tentacles worm, since they are gurading it once u do that u can get the crsytal. in order for you to get more xxx scene from it there a webvsite called save editor where bascially u can cheat the game to get more money and increase the crstyal in order to have more xxx scene.

vNOM253

Mar 7, 2018
you can go to the waste depot where u need to kill the pink tentacles worm, since they are gurading it once u do that u can get the crsytal. in order for you to get more xxx scene from it there a webvsite called save editor where bascially u can cheat the game to get more money and increase the crstyal in order to have more xxx scene.
whats the website?

vNOM253

Mar 7, 2018
anyone know if theres a way to full screen the game or how to get the game in better quality

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
New Update:

Key:

wbZ3Y5w2lEmdQwQNvXbHl0a9CCSLMHjhduiCtBXc790

Changelog:

Veil now preserves TP after a battle.

Easier foes/mobs/monsters etc...

Spawning Anarchon in Big Halls fixed.

Map of the Gramonoth ship in Key Items.

Cheaper "Cleric's Pray"

Two new monsters. Corrupted Mechanic and Scorched One.

14 new xxx scenes

4 new side quests

Save file just after completing the main quest "Sinful Revenge". With two "Cleric's Prayer" equipped.

And i am once again kindly asking you to support the Dev, if you are able to. You get access to new Game Versions with the lowest tier, which is 1€ or whatever your currency is.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Huh... Seeing the name and description, I would have expected to see a mind control tag on this. Is there really nothing along those lines in the game, or is the tag just missing?

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
All the exits in the Boilery Room are broken once you use them once. If you go through them again they all lead to the same path, and the last one even glitches you through a bed which makes you unable to move.

ben7898

Mar 3, 2018
Eastern Storages. It's the yellow glowing plant right below the teleporter.
Thank you.
Also in the other tside quest questwhere you llok for the crate... The only way I can access to the collapsed area is in a bugged part. in that part I cant move anymore, how can I complete that quest?

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Thank you.
Also in the other tside quest questwhere you llok for the crate... The only way I can access to the collapsed area is in a bugged part. in that part I cant move anymore, how can I complete that quest?
Which part is bugged? I just use the teleporter and go to the Rusted Platform LV2. Go up to Rusted Platform Lv1 then immediately to the left.

ben7898

Mar 3, 2018
Which part is bugged? I just use the teleporter and go to the Rusted Platform LV2. Go up to Rusted Platform Lv1 then immediately to the left.
Thank you, it was really easy with you help!
i was accessing to another part of the collapsed area that is bugged(going completely to the left in the part where is a man in a machine) but is doesnt mare anymore.
Thanks

Reactions: Xill
4.70 star(s) 15 Votes