Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
New Update:

KEY:

F_sEMW_Z8wJsqX0KX_gaPIl-Ol8emYja0a7xjyBblAg

I say it every time i post the Updates here, but please consider supporting the Dev. You get access to dev updates as well to new game builds for a measly dollar a month (the tier i am on atm)...i don't need to name all the devs that charge more and deliver fuck all on patreon.

And with every update there is an save file at the start of the new content included as well, wish all Devs did that ngl.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 14, 2021
Seems the new update got worse? i mean the models and stuff in some scenes are kinda bad... But this is only apparent in certain scenes. Nice to see a new update for the game i thought they had abandoned the game... Fortunately no

Huge Thanks Gnodab

Pitcock69

Nov 8, 2019
Seems the new update got worse? i mean the models and stuff in some scenes are kinda bad... But this is only apparent in certain scenes. Nice to see a new update for the game i thought they had abandoned the game... Fortunately no

Huge Thanks Gnodab
For this old engine enhanced with "hook5" the models are pretty good actually. I saw a lot of similar games using the same engine and is even much worse. My opinion.

Reactions: derejericho

futa4l1fe

Oct 3, 2020
true Huge thanks Gnodab

The game keeps on giving more and more hot stuff, thank god we continue with more futa content! i wish it keeps that way and even more!

I have i question right now i think i ended this version quests and everything but i still have 105 negative..

Any help to were the left ones are? or in general a negative orb map if its possible!

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
MentalBlast-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Vegasyy

Aug 25, 2017
Imo the latest update was a bit disappointing. Being more precise, there was so little content compared to all previous updates, and also the quality of some scenes (guard scene) was a little meh...
Is it only for me?

Reactions: TitmusPrime

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
Two quick questions: Can you become a futa and does this game include pregnancy?

rot1122

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hey folks,
Made a compressed Version, to unzip you need !

Original size: 835MB
Compressed size Q70: 382MB

PC Q70 = /

Version: Negative Power v0.4

Reactions: lumley and M@ximus

tylerr90

Jul 22, 2017
hello everyone just wanted to tell the dev great job on the game so far and I encountered a bug here's a screenshot. Screenshot (18).png

tylerr90

Jul 22, 2017
if it helps, I downloaded version 0.4 negative power on the work upload link I encountered this message when interrogating.
the looter after she takes the gem from the power supply storage area.

Sacreblue

Jan 21, 2019
well, i got 200 negativity by mental blasting anarchons but when i go to hellthroat i cannot get the quest

derejericho

Oct 8, 2017
well, i got 200 negativity by mental blasting anarchons but when i go to hellthroat i cannot get the quest
The dev note that in the changelog. When you have 150 negativity or above and servant is not accepting clients, the side quest which is "Hornless Demon" will be available. There is a special scene if you have 200 negativity but Nyra have to tease the servant not fuck her.

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
The dev note that in the changelog. When you have 150 negativity or above and servant is not accepting clients, the side quest which is "Hornless Demon" will be available. There is a special scene if you have 200 negativity but Nyra have to tease the servant not fuck her.
I swear I am retarded, I have been waiting for her to stop accepting clients but nothing happens. Like the first time when she said she cant do it anymore, I had 170 negativity, but no side quest appeared, It said to straight up go and find the Demoness. Is that it?

Edit: NVM I just edited my save to trigger the quest.

Last edited:

derejericho

Oct 8, 2017
I swear I am retarded, I have been waiting for her to stop accepting clients but nothing happens. Like the first time when she said she cant do it anymore, I had 170 negativity, but no side quest appeared, It said to straight up go and find the Demoness. Is that it?

Edit: NVM I just edited my save to trigger the quest.
Well, okay then I just want to explain it more clearly. After the first "Hellthroat" quest the servant will stop after a certain amount of time. Then you have to talk with her to start the second "Hellthroat" (part 2). When you bring the blue female demon and complete the part 2 if Hellthroat quest the servant again start accepting clients. When she stops accepting clients (again) it'll showed up a quest mark under her. You have to gain at least 150 negativity to start this side quest. If you did not have at least 150 negativity you cannot start it. To make her accept clients again speak with the blue demon. She will take care of the servant, but the side quest will be available again when she stops accepting clients. That's how I did it. I hope this were helpful.

4.70 star(s) 15 Votes