Shane498

Apr 27, 2017
In latest update there is a big purple monster that can be freed, but veil tells me "not to engage right now"...

Last edited:

derejericho

Oct 8, 2017
In latest update there is a big purple monster that can be freed, but veil tells me "not to engage right now"...
You must reach the console with the blinking lights and activate it. After that you'll be able to go where the fat guards was and find a password for the door with the generator to activate the bridge to the next level.

Shane498

Apr 27, 2017
You must reach the console with the blinking lights and activate it. After that, you'll be able to go where the fat guards were and find a password for the door with the generator to activate the bridge to the next level.
yeah, no, I already completed the main quest
I was talking about this big monster that I freed but I didn't understand if there is a scene or something
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NecSub

Jul 6, 2017
Since there is no map, and sometimes if you go wrong the game locks you inplace, does anyone know wich direction is the waste depot?

Edit: nvm, found it.

Last edited:

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
Should have recieved ladder ans spare parts to fix the heating problem from Brogi. First don't find it on my items and second don't even know or find the place of this heater. Some hints?

demonjv

Dec 27, 2021
What do you after getting the visual lens in '"undercover" quest? Can't find Loro or anything to progress

4.70 star(s) 15 Votes