Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Well, okay then I just want to explain it more clearly. After the first "Hellthroat" quest the servant will stop after a certain amount of time. Then you have to talk with her to start the second "Hellthroat" (part 2). When you bring the blue female demon and complete the part 2 if Hellthroat quest the servant again start accepting clients. When she stops accepting clients (again) it'll showed up a quest mark under her. You have to gain at least 150 negativity to start this side quest. If you did not have at least 150 negativity you cannot start it. To make her accept clients again speak with the blue demon. She will take care of the servant, but the side quest will be available again when she stops accepting clients. That's how I did it. I hope this were helpful.
Thanks, I eventually fogured it out. The reason it was not starting the forst time was because my dave was old and had the wrong flags. I was doing everything as you explained it, but for some reason the tick for the quest was already marked as complete on the save.

ben7898

Mar 3, 2018
Im new in this thread. Silly question... Why the updates have passed from 0.7 to 0.4?
If this question has been already answered tell me so I can re read the thread to check if I missed it.

Is there a walkthrought?

Edit: I think I manage to complete to the lastest build using quest editor.

Last edited:

futa4l1fe

Oct 3, 2020
In this area i cant go pass this blood on the floor, it blocks the path for some reason and its clear that there is a demoness there with a huge negative crystal.. is there something wrong with my save file?

futa4l1fe

Oct 3, 2020
Thanks, I eventually fogured it out. The reason it was not starting the forst time was because my dave was old and had the wrong flags. I was doing everything as you explained it, but for some reason the tick for the quest was already marked as complete on the save.
i think i have the same issue how can i fix that ?

Reactions: serj23

locoslut

Mar 4, 2021
hands down one of the best game i've played on F95zone! Gona support the Patreon!
I was wondering does anyone have the full save from Negative Influence I ?

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
from what i've played so far way too much anal, would be much better with an option to get it in the right hole, though i'm not that far into it, just finished the scrang mother thing and the navigator stuff

Last edited:

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Why has he separated the versions? I just played through the 0.4 version called Negative Power. But the older version is called Negative Power II? Did he mistake the names or something? Make it make sense.

PS: Grinding out Negativity just so you lose it for a single scene is too much, and it's not fun.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Yeah, It's a nightmare. You start at level 6 with no items...No idea why Mental Blast costs 100 MP...
TP is completely useless. You start with a random number and the amount you end the combat with is wasted on nothing.
You need 50 TP for mental blast, so you just suck your thumb pressing Guard and losing hp.
You have to pay 100$ to rest.
Vital-Plus is useless.
You get ridiculously little xp...
My MP attacks keep missing...
It's like the dev didn't play his own game...
Also the Archon doesn't dissapear. It just keeps attacking us. The same with the big looter guarding the seeds. his sprite does not dissapear after the fight.
Power Supplies halls LV-4 where the red gem is stolen from us...There is a demoness guarding a negativy crystal. I couldnt get to her due to a invisible wall on the walkway.

I think the game was separated due toa bug, that would randomly crush it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xill

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Would be nice if the 100$ to rest gave you some sex scene with the guy atleast.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Just finished the whole Negative Power part 2. As i mentioned, the beginnings are discouraging. Later it's just more of the same. Way more fighting this time around. Not as rewarding...just buy the 4k sword and gg
I collected 134 steel. Would be nice if the dev implemented more upgrade possibilities for the Hellthroat...then just fixing two pixels and making a gloryhole...
Grinding 200 negativity for a short scene is a joke.
Last time i played MB was in april and the game ended with killing the archon. I guess plenty of content was added. Still the best scenes are the long movies from Part 1.
I hope for more brothel upgrades and more demoness fucking. Running around and killing non stop, all the grind, yet so little content for the brothel is a massive downside for me.
I think it's time to shelve Mental Blast for another year...
Overall still MB is better, then majority of the patreon scam games out there...
BTW There's plenty of movies(scenes) that don't play.

Ghost-280

May 1, 2020
there is news of next update of mental blast I saw that there was an update of correction the 0.4.1

4.70 star(s) 15 Votes