Pukcoker

Dec 15, 2017
I don't know why but my character is stuck when entering this room
P.S. it's seems to be that old save broken because I miss the event when that floor is collapsed and now cant pass this point

Last edited:

Kublaikhan

Sep 27, 2018
Just out of curiosity, which rendering engine is used for the animations, Blender?
I am interested in this too. Also, the whole design and animations look like many games around here, like a struggle for sin for example. What engine do these guys use? Thanks.

djgoletal

Jul 25, 2017
I am interested in this too. Also, the whole design and animations look like many games around here, like a struggle for sin for example. What engine do these guys use? Thanks.
The engine is RPG maker MV.

But the animations are made elsewhere and the gifs (or videos) are imported into the game.

Last edited:

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Like how the game is going but still wish the dev would do a walkthrough for this.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Mental Blast [v0.5] [DiDongo] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 4.81 GB
Compressed Win Size: 803 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

derejericho

Oct 8, 2017
I'm sorry but with the compressed version, the videos are crashing and stops, but when in the gallery they work fine. Just want to say it.

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
ok since no one else seems to be correcting this I guess I will. The game version is not 0.5.7. Its just 0.5.
It just looks like its version 0.5.7 because its a 7-Zip file, which has the extension .7z

So on the mega link it's 0.5.7z

• Wow
Reactions: siriusrack

blacklight47

Feb 24, 2019
I don't know why but my character is stuck when entering this room
P.S. it's seems to be that old save broken because I miss the event when that floor is collapsed and now cant pass this point
the same has happened to me do you know a way to fix it?

DiDongo

Nov 2, 2020
I simply started a new game. If you skip already seen scenes it will be quick enough.
I don't know what you doing but I've tested the game many times and the character didn't stop moving or stuck. Do not use any old saves from the previous versions. When you download the game just delete the previous version of it. Do not overwrite files. There's a save in the latest version 0.5v just before the collapsing scene. Any older saves before 0.5v will make the game crash or bug, just because a lot of the things are changed in the latest one.

Last edited:

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Is it just me or, in the gallery, i cant find any animation with scrangs ??
Loaded an earlier save in 0.5 and sure enough, if you get defeated by Scrangs you just get an picture instead of Animations, like in 0.04. Additionaly, the animations are also gone from the "movies" section in the game directory.

Odd choice, but luckily i got the earlier version on my drive as well.

4.70 star(s) 15 Votes