Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
The only countries featuring C or larger breasts are those with available surgical alteration and disposable income.
With this logic, when other counties obtain the surgeons and disposable income their women will get larger breasts.
And very few of the women are being forced to get bigger breasts, they want them.

aleaxs

Sep 2, 2017
Great game! Plot, animations, gameplay, sounds - everything is superb!

Best!

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2021
this game is a true gem, the animations are exceptional and the protagonist in simply perfect. honestly this guy should have an army of supporters since the quality of his work is astonishing.

anyway i will attach my save file because the game stuck when i talk to Agrah to aske her how her arm is going. Anyway except for this the game is unbelievably good.

save is with 7 main quest completed and 14 side quest

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
Would love to give this a go but the links are for just the update from .5 to .6, useless on their own.

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
this game is a true gem, the animations are exceptional and the protagonist in simply perfect. honestly this guy should have an army of supporters since the quality of his work is astonishing.

anyway i will attach my save file because the game stuck when i talk to Agrah to aske her how her arm is going. Anyway except for this the game is unbelievably good.

save is with 7 main quest completed and 14 side quest
where do i put the save? putting it in \MENTAL_BLAST_0.06v\MENTAL BLASTv0.06\www\save isnt working. And im not seeing a folder in APPDATA?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
where do i put the save? putting it in \MENTAL_BLAST_0.06v\MENTAL BLASTv0.06\www\save isnt working. And im not seeing a folder in APPDATA?
So, RPGMakerMV doesn't know which save files are used unless you make a save in that file location in the game, or get the global save file with an uploaded save.

So you'll need to either rename the save file you downloaded to the same as one you already have (delete save3 for example, rename the downloaded file to save3, then copy it in) or make a save in the slot the downloaded file is (for example, if it's save12, make a save in slot 12, then delete that file and copy the downloaded one in.)

Reactions: MoreNow
Jan 8, 2021

my bad i forgot it is needed config and global.

this save in slot 1 (but you can put another number) should be with full gallery and all quests completed, even if i just saw a quest named "cat collector" and i never found it... :/

Last edited:
Reactions: MoreNow and Pop1984

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
my bad i forgot it is needed config and global.

this save in slot 1 (but you can put another number) should be with full gallery and all quests completed, even if i just saw a quest named "cat collector" and i never found it... :/
Much obliged, I ended up soft locking myself while looking for lowparts 3 for a later quest and didn't feel like playing the whole thing again. If the dev reads this, please lock the door to the purple cyclops mutant after the quest is finished. Otherwise when you go in the door locks behind you and the cutscene won't trigger again so you're just trapped in there.

Reactions: Kaldian
4.70 star(s) 15 Votes