Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
V 0.07 is out

6dhjZO0THu01xF7lY64ztdTfbxtFOoV3u1YrDsiKeQ0 --> Key for the Mega

I said it before, but i will do so again. Consider supporting the dev, they got 45 Patrons and earn a measly 128€ a month.

Definetly deserve more, if you look at certain other "devs" that do fuck all and somehow still rake in mad amounts of money.

sapo88

May 8, 2017
well the start is impossible, u need to use the mental blas to get past a corrupted guard but u cant beacause u need 100MP to use it and u start with 61MP maxed, tutorial bugged.

DiDongo

Nov 2, 2020
well the start is impossible, u need to use the mental blas to get past a corrupted guard but u cant beacause u need 100MP to use it and u start with 61MP maxed, tutorial bugged.
Well, that is embarrassing. The only thing you can do right now is to start from the begining and level up, I'm going to fix feq bugs this sunday.

Reactions: MoreNow and sapo88

aleaxs

Sep 2, 2017
I used old save and started quest Resurrection. Need to ask Bodri anbout Erodium. When I interact with Bodri he has only Buy and Sell dialogue options. Any solution?

Reactions: RomeH

sapo88

May 8, 2017
Well, that is embarrassing. The only thing you can do right now is to start from the begining and level up, I'm going to fix feq bugs this sunday.
I am also stuck now further in the game, I kinda found a by-pass by changing the stats on the save just get that attack maxed out to 99999 xD, but I am kinda stuck on the quest old friends to find the missing doctor Yrin, i just defeated the mistress and found larn and did the nasty nasty but I cant see a way pass this, used every lever and switch 4 in total if I am not mistaken, and I cant see to how you progess after u found larn.

Gengu

May 11, 2017
V 0.07 is out

Mega

6dhjZO0THu01xF7lY64ztdTfbxtFOoV3u1YrDsiKeQ0 --> Key for the Mega

I said it before, but i will do so again. Consider supporting the dev, they got 45 Patrons and earn a measly 128€ a month.

Definetly deserve more, if you look at certain other "devs" that do fuck all and somehow still rake in mad amounts of money.
Link is dead, care to re-upload the new edited version?

Jan 8, 2021
Anybody knows if we have to start a new game from zero to be able to play the last release? i still cant get the right dialog with Bodri to progress with Resurrection quest.

4.70 star(s) 15 Votes