pein5416

Jul 22, 2021
I've remade the events for equiping the armor and now I think there must be no issues. I play every possible way to give me such issue but everything were fine. Hope this time will be the last.
hey how do i get the Brainwashing ability?

DiDongo

Nov 2, 2020
hey how do i get the Brainwashing ability?
You can use "Dose of Verelium" to regain the Brainwash ability. If you don't have any you can find raw verelium and organic material and craft a "Dose of Verelium" at the "Cyber Forge".

DiDongo

Nov 2, 2020
I tried refreshing it others mission is find only this one! I don’t know about old save files but I been saving it in different way in game file but nothing change!
Can you be more specific about what exactly happen when you talk to Agrah, and what ia that different way of saving you talking about?

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Can you be more specific about what exactly happen when you talk to Agrah, and what ia that different way of saving you talking about?
Will after I finish talking to Agrah they suddenly stop moving except the ppl walking and the saving part I’m saving it in the gamcore And no where else!

DiDongo

Nov 2, 2020
Will after I finish talking to Agrah they suddenly stop moving except the ppl walking and the saving part I’m saving it in the gamcore And no where else!
I found what could be your issue. If you stand under Agrah and speak with her you block her path and for that you both freeze. Try talk with her from left or right side. This will help.

4.70 star(s) 15 Votes