Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
This looks interesting,
:unsure: Does it have the RPG layout, with the RPG streets, maps, and a lot of grinding just to get somewhere? Or, more like a Renpy game.

Kaldian

Feb 4, 2021
This looks interesting,
:unsure: Does it have the RPG layout, with the RPG streets, maps, and a lot of grinding just to get somewhere? Or, more like a Renpy game.
1. So far it's all happening on a spaceship, which is quite big (both the number of maps and their complexity). The author does seem to have a thing for mazes, which sometimes get a bit tedious, but nothing you can't handle.

2. No, there is no grinding, there's fighting, but it's rudimentary (buff your basic stats and autoattack away), which is quite nice.

3. English is definitely not the mother's tongue of the creator to a point it's sometimes painful to read some of the dialogues.

4. Lewd content is superb, scenes are exceptionally long and quite nice. There's also a gallery and the game comes with a save with most of the content unlocked.

This reminds me I should rate this game.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
1. So far it's all happening on a spaceship, which is quite big (both the number of maps and their complexity). The author does seem to have a thing for mazes, which sometimes get a bit tedious, but nothing you can't handle.

2. No, there is no grinding, there's fighting, but it's rudimentary (buff your basic stats and autoattack away), which is quite nice.

3. English is definitely not the mother's tongue of the creator to a point it's sometimes painful to read some of the dialogues.

4. Lewd content is superb, scenes are exceptionally long and quite nice. There's also a gallery and the game comes with a save with most of the content unlocked.

This reminds me I should rate this game.
That is good to know i am planing on playing and review, but i hope the dev does a walkthrough to help. Because some are kind of just confusing.

Kaldian

Feb 4, 2021
That is good to know i am planing on playing and review, but i hope the dev does a walkthrough to help. Because some are kind of just confusing.
Yes, a walkthrough would be nice, however a couple of hints you definitely should know:
1. There are five types of interactable objects with loot - green goo, orange goo (this one poisons you, stay away), trash piles, cabinets and chests. Cabinets are essential, as they contain healing items.

2. When asked to find the mechanic for the med exam, head to cargo bay (main elevator south of your quarters), bottom right exit south, head south, when you reach a large room with two sets of doors to the left, he's in the upper room. The item he requests is in a chest in a corridor room you pass two transitions back.

3. The elevator to lower levels is in the cargo bay, on the right. There are teleporters allowing you to move between level 1 and 2, the first one is in the room behind the laser barrier with the crafting bench. It's NOT highlighted in any way though, look for a tile looking different from others surrounding it.

4. A blue exclamation mark means quest. Take your time looking for them. Save before you interact with any quest NPC, sometimes the game bugs out if he/she is supposed to run somewhere. A lips icon means a scene and a green sheet of paper a lore item. They're all barely visible, you need to get your eyes used to them. You can scroll faster through lore items by holding LMB.

5. Crating requires you to press the bench, then selecting the blueprint from your inventory. It was quite confusing to me at the start.

6. You can carry either a module or your sword. You can equip both the sword and pistol or a pistol and module. Don't waste money on modules if you just blew 1500 creds on the sword. I've been there. I think the module is superior, because there's not much use for m.atk currently and the sword doesn't provide any defence stats.

7. Drinks in the bar are a waste of money (unless you want to save just to see a short futa facefuck loop).

Have fun :).

Reactions: aleaxs and Purb

futatafan

May 23, 2018
Hey, why is my screen black after giving back the requested items to the first guy ?
I can left click to see the menu and use it :/

Kaldian

Feb 4, 2021
Hey, why is my screen black after giving back the requested items to the first guy ?
I can left click to see the menu and use it :/
Because for some reason the link is just 1.1gb, which is basically a patch file from 0.5 to 0.6. You need to download 0.5 and then copy the 0.6 onto it replacing all files.

• Sad
Reactions: Shane498

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I Don't play RPG games much, What is the Key for? :unsure:
KEY: 9nTecOoAPqbL15D8ayC4xeK-gxdUUGSC0fNUrYdfMSU

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Has anyone ever met a woman who, without substantial surgical augmentation, has tits which protrude 12 inches from her chest?

Have you ever wanted to meet a woman with tits that protruded 12 inched from her chest?

Have you ever provided health care, and the surgical reductions necessary to treat a woman with tits protruding 12 inches beyond their chest?

Why would you idolize a 15 inch penis you don't have enough blood in your body to inflate it to hardness?

Stop idolizing the imaginary, and respect the AA's right in front of you. (90% of the worlds population have A size breasts )

The only countries featuring C or larger breasts, are those with available surgical alteration and disposable income.

• Haha
Reactions: lumley

trifork

Mar 22, 2020
is there a walkthrough? I want the futa scenes preferably, but don't know what abilities I need.

Kaldian

Feb 4, 2021
How do you craft the potions?
There are crafting benches (one in the armory and a couple around the lower levels). In order to craft, you hav to interact with the bench, then select "yes" for crafting,go to your items, select the blueprint and use it. If you have the resources, you'll craft the item.

4.70 star(s) 15 Votes