MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
whats in 7.5? is this worth downloading? creator/dev is awesome but idk if the new content is worth it? cheers.

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
some clue to finish the queest : "meet nathy at the pit entrance". ? I'm there, killing lot's of looters, but no Nancy. The names of the map and the names when you enter the place don't always correspond

Last edited:

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Imo the game is getting very bloated and Didongo should actually start working on the placeholder content that has been there since day 1 instead of adding more buggy quests.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Wait the game says at the start that there is a first chapter. Does this mean I need to play the old game in the old version part of the op too?

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Changelog:

33 new animations.

Amathy x Dardo =4, Geah x FemSurvivor = 2, Nyra x FemSurvivor = 2, Gurb x Veil = 5, Ashra x MaleSurvivor 1, Meralyn x Douglan = 3, Windzy x Sukuba = 1, Larindol x Futa Veil = 5, Yrin x Futa Veil = 1, Atresi x FemSurvivors = 2, Douglan x Veil = 1, Eyna x Slim = 2, Umbrax x Veil = 3 and Remade Anarchon x Veil defeat = 1.

New Zone: The Pit

New Quests: Finished "Into the Pit", "Fucking Drugs", "No Slip Away, "Naughty Diversion" and "Tempting Symptoms".

There are new options for Umbrax if you let him live.

Patreon membership hasn't changed, you can still get access to new game Versions for 1$. Which is why i am not sharing the actual download link, it will be here sooner or later anyway. But every single Person that even pays 1$ for each new game version only, is a win for h-game devs that actually give a shit.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MentalBlastNegativePower-0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes