bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Well based on what the dev says we're gonna be stealing the loved ones of the guys who cucked us. So if the dev goes through with that then it would be netori. But you are right that game should have the netorare tag. I agree on that.
I did report it, but for some reason it was rejected. I've reported it again. will see.

Some mods really need to go and read their own tag definitions... Although don't know how they fucked this one up, when it's literally the most basic form of NTR possible... wife cheating on husband.

So basic, some NTR-fans may find it boring.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Mental Revenge (NETORI) [v0.4] [Mindusky][Compressed] - Original Size: 842MB

Download PC (275MB):
- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
See's netori in the title :BootyTime:, then see's the netorare tag :HideThePain: :KEK:, is it just the once the netorare happens or does it recur?
The wife is a cheating whore you see her cheat 2 times then you go get revenge i just hope the revenge is brutal.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Golzd
Sep 23, 2021
See's netori in the title :BootyTime:, then see's the netorare tag :HideThePain: :KEK:, is it just the once the netorare happens or does it recur?
Yeah I'd like to know this to. it's hard to find appeal in Netori if you're consistently being subjected to girls cheating in the process. it sounds like this game has some sort of weird sharing in the plot and isn't pure Netori and if that's the case this is a hard pass.

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
Yeah I'd like to know this to. it's hard to find appeal in Netori if you're consistently being subjected to girls cheating in the process. it sounds like this game has some sort of weird sharing in the plot and isn't pure Netori and if that's the case this is a hard pass.
Well not sure about any of the sharing i only just started it one thing i will say is so far you see the wife cheat 2 times and the wife is next level trash like i don't even want to fuck her i just want to make her suffer until she begs for death that's it.

Sep 23, 2021
Well not sure about any of the sharing i only just started it one thing i will say is so far you see the wife cheat 2 times and the wife is next level trash like i don't even want to fuck her i just want to make her suffer until she begs for death that's it.
I see. it's likely I'm having a hard time interrupting the discussion here, then, but personally from that description it is...tolerable but not ideal. I'll have to look into it. honestly, the whole appeal of a netori mind control story to me the sense of total control it gives to a story, so if that remains a constant it will likely kill the fantasy for me.

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
Well just finished it i will say i feel like the plot will be so damn convoluted plus you are forced to see her cheat a lot of times plus being forced to fuck the cheating hoe as well cause plot reasons and shit i feel like it will be a lot of running around cause the MC is kind of a beta like really the MC need to grow a fucking back bone and waste the bitch and the people she fucked job done.

Reactions: Golzd and Chris2041

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
Well just finished it i will say i feel like the plot will be so damn convoluted plus you are forced to see her cheat a lot of times plus being forced to fuck the cheating hoe as well cause plot reasons and shit i feel like it will be a lot of running around cause the MC is kind of a beta like really the MC need to grow a fucking back bone and waste the bitch and the people she fucked job done.
yup, PASS.

seems like the MC is only getting CUCKED here..:KEK: Then forced to fuck the hoe? :sick:
Also if mind control is the catalyst of the whole "Netori" then that's pretty weak, and meh tbh.

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
yup, PASS.

seems like the MC is only getting CUCKED here..:KEK: Then forced to fuck the hoe? :sick:
Also if mind control is the catalyst of the whole "Netori" then that's pretty weak, and meh tbh.
Like it is a neat idea getting revenge that's always good since it is super damn rare apparently the people the wife fucks is a lawyer and a judge plus with her being so high up so that the reason the MC has to be all dumb and sneaky just seems like it will be a fucking chore to play like all the girls suck they are all hoes it seems but the wife is the worst like i don't want to stick my dick in the office whores don't feel like sloppy seconds plus there are zero choices.

• Haha

Golzd

Formerly 'Golzd81'
Apr 25, 2023
Like it is a neat idea getting revenge that's always good since it is super damn rare apparently the people the wife fucks is a lawyer and a judge plus with her being so high up so that the reason the MC has to be all dumb and sneaky just seems like it will be a fucking chore to play like all the girls suck they are all hoes it seems but the wife is the worst like i don't want to stick my dick in the office whores don't feel like sloppy seconds plus there are zero choices.
Thanks you for the sacrifice, deffo a pass and ignore, sound's like a weak dumb poorly written cuck mc, Whats the point of revenge if the mc is like that :FacePalm:

Last edited:
Reactions: TKdropemoff

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
Thanks you for the sacrifice, deffo a pass and ignore, sound's like a weak dumb poorly written cuck mc, Whats the point of revenge if the mc is like that :FacePalm:
Kind of like that shit dark hero game you basically have to suffer 99% of the game just to get a few seconds of goodness cause you know terrible plot reasons.

Prince Vevit

Jul 5, 2021
Really bad English, it's comprehensible, but completely stilted and leans into ridiculous territory far too often. Needs a proper translation, there's no way it was just written this poorly. The animation is a particularly low quality with lots of clipping, while the models themselves are "fine", outfits randomly change for piss poor tacked on reasons. It's as though they made the render first, and then needed an excuse to put the render to use. It might be a quirk of the game engine chosen, but continuing through dialogue causes black flashes that are entirely unappealing and hard on the eyes. Plot doesn't work either, Revenge for NTR doesn't work if you still play the NTR scenes for sexual gratification. If we are supposed to be disgusted and angry at our wife for cheating, why do we see the cheating scenes in detail? NTR haters would be the people wanting to play for revenge, yet you are alienating them by showing them the act that they hate. And it wont appeal to NTR lovers since it doesn't properly emotionally destroy and conquer the cuck. No audience. In it's current state, its a bad game, extremely short and janky, not worth playing.

The idea of a psychiatrist helping you get revenge through magical means, of getting revenge for adultery, has the making for a really good game; so while its not the best right now, I can only wish the creator well, in the hopes that the game improves in the future.

Reactions: Chris2041

saekoa

Sep 18, 2023
Looks good. For those who have played, is there enough content so far to actually get enough out of it? Or is it so early its basically got a couple of scenes and a lot of dialogue.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes