3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

hero23093060

Jul 17, 2021
enjoy it so far but am sad now because this game so new well i check this game again after 1 year then

PS.love the girl everyone so cute can't wait to play

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Just starting this AVN this evening, and I needed to stop in and give a couple of small bits of advice for the dev.

First, don't make title cards, warning screens, etc. unskippable. Let the player get into the damned game without forcing them to sit and stare at a screen they aren't interested in looking at.

Also, don't give "no choice" choices. First choice out the gate is just "Go to work." There's no point to that. Just skip it entirely. I know some devs think it helps keep the player involved, but it really doesn't. It just feels like an unnecessary speed bump.

The game has great visuals, though, so I'm hoping these are the last two negatives I'll feel like bringing up.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Just starting this AVN this evening, and I needed to stop in and give a couple of small bits of advice for the dev.

First, don't make title cards, warning screens, etc. unskippable. Let the player get into the damned game without forcing them to sit and stare at a screen they aren't interested in looking at.

Also, don't give "no choice" choices. First choice out the gate is just "Go to work." There's no point to that. Just skip it entirely. I know some devs think it helps keep the player involved, but it really doesn't. It just feels like an unnecessary speed bump.

The game has great visuals, though, so I'm hoping these are the last two negatives I'll feel like bringing up.
I don't really MIND the title cards, it's the timer they have that annoys me. If we could skip them with a mouse click, we'd be fine.

Reactions: KnightOwlSC

Rangina

Oct 15, 2019
Hey! I downloaded it days ago, I leaved it there for a while as I didn't have much expectation, I judged it in anticipation because it is a 0.1 of an "early stage", besides I liked the few images I watched of the females.
Well... I regret it!

This is the best first release I have played in a while, and large one (and I have played hundreds of games here).
I really liked all the characters, I mean both their design and personalities. Also the models are very good, even the MC who I usually dislike in most games. And the camera angles you picked, give us lots of fan services for free.
The narrative is good enough for me (a non-native english speaker) beside there were many lines with wrong name that confused it a bit.
And the story is good enough, reminds me one of the first games I played here (Ecchi Sensei) mixed with some Headmaster.
Keep going like this! Already waiting for updates. Thank you

Reactions: darlic and BRdsky

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Trainer tag means will be sandbox or will remain linear like now?

BRdsky

Mentor Life
Game Developer
May 13, 2021
Trainer tag means will be sandbox or will remain linear like now?
The game will be linear and no sandbox in the future.

The trainer tag means that over time you will teach each girl something useful and sometimes not only useful, but enjoyable.

Reactions: notBatman747

Brojo

Jun 3, 2018
It's a fantastic start. There's a bit of filler noise with MC monologuing at the beginning and again with the girls at the first meeting. It could be buffed out a bit and/or spread out through the individual meetings later. I found myself reading a few words of each and could get the meaning of the conversation quite easily, which is good that you make it easy to understand but that it is too much at a point. I look forward to seeing future updates.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
1634497044693.png

Hello my dear friends, a little news to you about the progress of version 0.2.

The new update will consist of 3 in-game days, which in size will be like 5 in-game days in the 0.1 version. This is done on purpose not to stretch the release for too long and give you the opportunity to play my game a little more often. I want to point out that you can track the progress of the game on my main page on patreon, I update the status every evening after work. At the moment I have more than 8k words written and that's more than day 1 (6k words) although only 35% of day 6 is finished so I'm sure the new update will be pretty massive, at least I hope so and I will try to do it :)

Now a little bit about the game world itself. As for me 0.1 was a little dry and not so interactive...almost all the time we did the same actions, we wake up, go to work, go to clubs and go to bed, I think it is pretty tedious to watch over time so I want to make a few changes in the next version. I want to give the girls more playtime to experience real high school student life and not just the story of the MC and how he goes to clubs and talks to girls. You will also go to clubs, solve club problems, train girls, but at certain times when I have no idea what to devote game time to the MC instead of squeezing out hundreds of words about how to build relationships with girls I would rather make a separate scene with the girls...It will take more time but it will be much better for the game.

Now for the results of the voting.

Here are the results including voting power:

New Club:

• Swim club=16 (winner)
  • Cheerleading club=9
  • Kendo club=3
  • Tea ceremony club=3
New Club Member:

• Student council=21(winner)
  • Music club=7
Hobby Time:

• Dorothy=15(winner)
  • Beatrice=7
  • Mia=4
  • Astrid=2
  • Rosalie=1
Focus Club:

• Track and field club=15(winner)
  • Music club=9
  • Book club=3
  • Student council=1
In version 0.2 we will end the first game week. On Friday, we'll continue "our conversation" with Beatrice about what she needs to do, learn a little more about all the girls, continue visiting clubs, and give Rosalie her first assignment. Saturday we'll go on a "date with Astrid" and maybe something interesting will happen, and on Sunday we'll count the voting results and choose the best candidates for the student council and also talk about the new swim club and which girls we will select there.

Thank you all for your attention and for supporting my game, I continue to work on the game every day. Hopefully in 3-4 days I will finish writing the script for day 6 and already be able to share the new teaser with you :)

Have a good day, cheers.

-BRdsky

*Is public post so I hope I haven't offended anyone if I posted it here*

Reactions: darlic and BRdsky

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
So far it looks good. The transitions are too long. I thought the game was over going in to the class room the first time.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
1634904037328.png

While all the girls are having wonderful dreams in the dorm. The track and field club is already going for their morning run, hmmm, hold on...then why is Dorothy so angry?

More teasers in a few days.

-BRdsky

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
1635188212833.png

Hello my dear friends, a little news to you about the progress of v0.2.

The whole previous week I was writing a script...and somewhere around Friday I realized that my head refuses to take in new information anymore so I decided to start making scenes (images).

Therefore, in the future, I will often use this method when I will divide the work into parts so that my body was easier to adapt.I really love my job and each part of it separately (script, GGs, code,) because each part is unique...script requires inspiration...GGs requires patience and perseverance...code requires time... and all of this motivates me to keep working and enjoy each part.

As you can see the script for day 6 is almost finished and I can say that this day will have about 25k~ words, which is already 5k words more than the previous day. In the future I will probably have to shorten the game days by 2 days per update otherwise you will have to wait more than a month and I don't want to make you wait that long.

Anyway, next 2-3 days I will work on the images and try to catch up with the percentage of the script and then I will combine to finally go to the coding. Day 7, 8 will be much easier because it will be a weekend and hopefully with them I will take a lot less time. In the meantime, I'm thinking about how to properly and interestingly implement the candidates to make it more informative.

Thank you all for your support and for believing in my project. If you have any ideas or suggestions what you want to see in the game then leave a comment below this post or dm me.

Have a good day, cheers.

-BRdsky

Reactions: BRdsky
3.70 star(s) 18 Votes