3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

Seveas

Dec 21, 2017
After a few updates, the game will be perverted enough that it won't need any mods :) Thanks for the comment.
Oh my god, you are killing me, don't make me more excited than I already am :LOL:
BTW if you ever create a banner for your game for F95 then I would use it ;)

Reactions: BRdsky

BRdsky

Mentor Life
Game Developer
May 13, 2021
BTW if you ever create a banner for your game for F95 then I would use it ;)
I honestly tried to make a couple of banners, but I'm too bad at Photoshop to make something good, so we'll have to wait for someone else to do it :)

• Sad
Reactions: Seveas

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I have an innocent question.

What is the MC's personality like?
This is purely personal taste, but I don't like to play with idiotic or perverted protagonists who keep thinking about fucking and tits and girls' asses.

Can I play as a relatively normal protagonist and build genuine/real romances with the girls?

Sorry for the silly question. I am a vanilla person. Heh.

BRdsky

Mentor Life
Game Developer
May 13, 2021
I have an innocent question.

What is the MC's personality like?
This is purely personal taste, but I don't like to play with idiotic or perverted protagonists who keep thinking about fucking and tits and girls' asses.

Can I play as a relatively normal protagonist and build genuine/real romances with the girls?

Sorry for the silly question. I am a vanilla person. Heh.
Thanks for the question. Have you played the game? I think if you played it you'd understand that the MC isn't a pervert at all and he's not going to fuck girls as soon as he sees them. The whole game in itself is one mystery where every character has something to hide. The main goal of the MC is to get his school to be the first in the ranking of schools and in what way he will achieve this will show his personality. Sometimes he will have to act tough sometimes it will be a romantic setting. One thing I can say is that to each girl he will find his own approach to reveal their secrets, fetishes and get closer to them.

Reactions: Havenless_

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Thanks for the question. Have you played the game? I think if you played it you'd understand that the MC isn't a pervert at all and he's not going to fuck girls as soon as he sees them. The whole game in itself is one mystery where every character has something to hide. The main goal of the MC is to get his school to be the first in the ranking of schools and in what way he will achieve this will show his personality. Sometimes he will have to act tough sometimes it will be a romantic setting. One thing I can say is that to each girl he will find his own approach to reveal their secrets, fetishes and get closer to them.
No no, I have not played yet. That's why I ask. To see if the game is my style or not.

Lately there have been new releases of games with seemingly cheerful and romantic aesthetics (with their respective romance tag) and I find myself disappointed because the MC seems to think only with his dick. That's why on this occasion I preferred to ask before trying the game. There are non-vanilla fetishes that I really enjoy, but the MC's personality is something that matters a lot to me. So, if the protagonist isn't a perverted jerk or keeps talking about boobs or asses in every internal thought dialogue he has, that's good enough for me.

Thank you very much for replying! I will definitely give the game a try.

Reactions: BRdsky

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
1638811415897.png

Hey everyone, how's it going?

Well, let's start :) I think many of you have already played the 0.2 update and it's finally Monday because I've been waiting for this moment to write to all of you how much I appreciate your words and your support. Mentor Life is going to get better and better and it's all thanks to you...the incredible people who tried my game and gave me the most important thing is your feedback on the game. I know that most people won't even look away until the game reaches a certain stage of "fapability", but what do you want from 0.2? Let the game progress a little bit in the plot, let the MC get a little closer to the girls and I assure you that you will be pleasantly surprised. There has to be some sort of logical progression, right? So thanks to everyone who understands that. Moving on, the 0.3 update will consist of the end of day 8 and a full day 9. I want to update the game on a regular basis every month and make a big full-day more than 1-2 days is impossible because I will simply fail on timing and it will affect the quality of the game, which I can not allow. I want every day to be something special and exciting...not some ordinary day that you "live through" in 10 minutes and it doesn't make any sense. Also in the 0.3 update I have a couple of ideas on how to diversify your game a bit...it will be related to your choices. But about that a little later, when I finish writing the script. I need to see this picture of the script in my draft and not in my head to fully calculate the strengths and capabilities to make it not too fast and dumb :) So as you can understand from now on I start to work on the script and I will tell you about it in more detail in the next news. It promises to be a hard and exciting month ahead...but thanks to these 5 days of rest I am fully recovered and ready to keep working. Although even during these days I worked a little on the game and its promotion.
Inside the game:

• A new character member of the student council who will appear in 0.3. She is very cute and very ^_^, I think you will like her.
  • New and old dorm rooms redone(Mia, Rosalie).
  • New sports room for all the sports clubs. Beatrice will be very happy and possibly the new president of the swim club? ;)
Outside the game:

• Adding different bots and sections to make people enjoy their time in . I didn't use discord before I started doing the game so forgive me if something is wrong, I really try :) I will be adding and experimenting so that everything is comfortable and cozy in our little family. I'll be glad to see you there.
  • I created a page on where you can also download the game or watch for future news. For 4 days, my game watched more than 12k people and downloaded 3k so thanks to everyone who is interested in my game :) All news will also be posted there.
  • account where you can see all sorts of lewd images of the future update so follow up to be the first to see the goodies :)
Well, it's time for me to hide from the world for a week to get a good script...but if anyone needs me, I'm always on Discord.

Have a good day, cheers.

-BRdsky

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
123.jpg

Hey everyone, how's it going?

I'm still working on the script, which will take about half a week at least. I've had some conflicts with myself about how I want to start Day 9 and it's been pushing me back a bit because I can't agree with myself about how I want to see this day. It took me more than two days to completely satisfy my desires. Previously I could do it in a couple of hours...so I'll consider it a good experience. The script for Day 8 was written in just a couple of days and I had no problem with it...on the contrary, it was something new...a new experience where I realized that I wasn't making a game about a school theme at all but something more serious and massive. After that my imagination just could not stop, haha. And honestly, that's exactly what I wanted...the main character's story begins. Pretty soon we'll have side characters that will also be unique and have their own story. I'm sure they'll add their own intrigue and dynamics to the game. Want a hint? Okay, okay...in 0.3 you'll find out. In my spare time I'm working on the game lore and all the characters that will be appearing in the future, as well as beginning to plan the creation of locations (houses, apartments, school clubs, hobby rooms, etc.) because most of the characters will have to live somewhere? (Parents, sponsor, school staff, some side characters.) I know it looks promising but I need a goal to go to, right? So I'll slowly but surely go to my goal and I hope you will be there :)

Have a good day, cheers.

-BRdsky

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes