3.70 star(s) 18 Votes
Nov 26, 2021
Hey love the game so far, like how it's more of a story build up and getting to know everyone, I'll leave this in my reminders and check out your patreon (if you have one check after this) gonna wait a couple of months since I went through everything already

Good job

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
1234.png

Hey everyone, how's it going?

It's almost the end of the year, the holidays are coming...but I'm sitting and working on the game and it's like I don't feel anything happening outside. Damn, this update is already special for me because it showed my weaknesses that I need to work on and fix. Maybe I should try talking to the trees too and asking them for advice like Astrid does, hahaha. Okay, okay...maybe it's not that bad I just don't like it when I don't get something right even though it looked easy in theory. It's about certain scenes in the script that I've been agonizing over all of December and can't seem to find certain words in the dialogues. The first time I got it right my draft decided to delete itself and I lost the exact words I needed to move forward and had to write it all over again. But unfortunately after that I didn't manage to write the way I saw it the first time. This has happened before and I took it as a challenge and wrote again and usually always succeeded even better. I always live by the rule that everything is for the best. But in this scene something went wrong and although I saw the whole picture and how I should write the script I just can't find the right words. I spent a lot of time, but it was unsuccessful, as if the scene told me that I wasn't ready and I had to think of something else. That's exactly what I did, I deleted the scene and replaced it with another one. And you know what? I think it's even better than what I could come up with the first time :) Not much time left until the new month...I will have to work hard to catch up with my schedule but hopefully I will make it. New Year's Eve is coming up, so I'm sure you'll all have a great mood and happy memorable moments :)

Have a good day, cheers.

-BRdsky

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

Merry Christmas to everyone and happy holidays. I hope you have a great time spending this weekend with the people you love and care about. For me this time is one of the most incredible and emotionally memorable times...so I wish you good and strong health, always stay positive, achieve your goals and everything will be fine. A little gift from me...a new student council member, she's a little shy and still can't believe she got into her dream club, but I'm sure you'll help her, right?

P.S. I almost broke my neck while doing these scenes :D

-BRdsky

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
123.png

Progress Update v0.3 | 27/12/2021

Slowly but surely the status 0.3 update is approaching 100%...the holidays do not give me fully concentrate on the game so I hope for your understanding. Even yesterday when I was walking around my snowy town I managed to come up with some ideas for Day 9...I'm sure my family might have noticed that I was acting kinda weird sometimes when I accidentally disappeared from our world to come up with some cool stuff for you guys...but I was trying not to give myself away too much so they wouldn't think I was crazy :D I think these ideas should go well with the script I wrote for Day 9, which will give school life a more lively atmosphere. I know I could have done without it, but I shouldn't deny myself my own ideas because in the end I'll regret it. So I hope for your understanding and patience because there will be another surprise at the end :) Approximately 0.3 should come out in early to mid-January. In a week I'll tell you the exact release date.

Have a good day, cheers.

-BRdsky

Last edited:
Reactions: ElukiaTV and BRdsky

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Room1.png Room2.png

My New Year's Eve holidays are coming to an end and I'm starting to work productively on the game. December was quite hard for me mentally and physically, so the 0.3 release schedule will be a bit delayed. Working on 0.2 with almost no days off had a negative effect on me which strongly influenced the 0.3 update. It was a total desperation on my part when I wanted to work but I can't do anything because my whole body refuses to work. But now after the holidays I feel great and very motivated to work. These couple of days of New Year holidays helped me a lot and showed me that a little break from work is mandatory and no matter how I feel now, I always need to take a day off or it may have consequences in the future. I don't want that to happen again, so I made a promise to myself to take a day off every week. For example, right now even if I wasn't working on the script and scenes...I was doing important work that fortunately doesn't affect my body as much as the script, the scenes...it's creating characters, locations that are just as necessary. What you see above...this is pretty much the finished version of the location that will be used in the school and in the 0.3 update you'll be able to see who will be using it. ( Paintings, decorations, various objects will be added to the final version for a livelier look.) Also in the 0.3 update students will learn that the swim club will soon open at their school, which means that each of them can become a new member of this club, as well as the new president of one of the most popular clubs in all schools. Therefore, the girls will start preparing at the beginning of the week so that during the selection you have no questions that she is worthy to become president of the swim club. But they need a place to practice, right? Koikatsu offers plenty of school base pools that you can use...but I see the swim club not indoors but outdoors...so now I try to make my idea come true and start working on this location because I am sure we won't have to wait until in-game week to see this club and their members ;) The next update will also please you with various new characters on which I worked in my spare time. I expect to release the 0.3 update on January 17.

Have a good day, cheers.

-BRdsky

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
MentorLife0.3.png

Changelog:

• 2 in-game Days
  • 21k+ Words
  • 540+ Images
  • 1 New Club Member
  • 10+ New side characters
  • New teacher's lounge
  • 15+ Music tracks + SFX
  • Bugfixes.
Release dates:

• Department of State Control Tier - January 17
  • President of School Clubs Tier - January 22
  • Club Vice President Tier - January 25
  • Public Release - February 1

public release the day of my birthday...nice gift :giggle:

Last edited:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
111.png

Download v0.3:

PC

MAC

ANDROID

If you lose your save file or get an error start a new game and choose to start the game with 0.3 update.

Have Fun :)

derpyderp

May 9, 2017
i am absolutely disgusted that they are running hurdles with the hurdle facing the wrong way does not dev have any idea just how dangerous that is! should they make contact with the hurdle the hurdle wont fall over they will the risk of injury is astromental! that being said the girls are hot so i forgive you

BRdsky

Mentor Life
Game Developer
May 13, 2021
i am absolutely disgusted that they are running hurdles with the hurdle facing the wrong way does not dev have any idea just how dangerous that is! should they make contact with the hurdle the hurdle wont fall over they will the risk of injury is astromental! that being said the girls are hot so i forgive you
Oh wow, I didn't even notice that, I'll be sure to change it next time :ROFLMAO: Thank you for caring about the girls :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: derpyderp

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Suits don't 'get stale', they wrinkle. Stale, wtf ya gonna worry about a suit being stale, you eating it?
-------------------------------------
OMG. This thing needs an editor in the worst way. On top of the endless blather we have interminable internal monologing that would put villains, finally explaining their masterplan to the hero, to shame. Ice that cake with ppl constantly using the wrong gender when referring to others and themselves. It's a school full of girls. There is almost no need for him/his/he to be used at all, except when someone is referring to the MC. Who then gets labeled as girlfriend when the school council prez is on one of her endless internal monologues. This doesn't even need to be half as long as it is, and it would make more sense. Because on top of being more concise and less of an endless ramble, the reader wont be sick of it and hitting CTRL. Also, single option choices are pointless. Just write a description that we are doing something as a transition and move along. Don't need a choice that I'm going to work/getting a taxi/knocking/whatever. Just say you're doing it and do it.

Most of the girls are cute as fuck. To many with huge tits tho. Rather look at them from behind.

Last edited:

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I've just played this game a bit and while the quality is very good, it was too boring for my taste - got only to the end of day 3 so far so it might change, i will try to play more of it eventually.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Progress Update1 v0.4.png

Progress Update v0.4 | 02/02/2022

The draft for 0.4 is completely written and now it remains for me to write the script. I've been working on 0.4 for about a week now, and here's what I got done: over 8k words, 80 images. Right now the focus is more on the script and after that I'll start taking pictures and polishing the script. The 0.4 update will consist of finishing day 9 and half day 10 (if I have time and energy I'll try to finish day 10 but no promises). As you may have noticed the 0.3 update was a bit different from previous updates...it was a kind of experimental version where I wanted to see my abilities to create a large amount of characters in one scene and your reactions...I can say for myself that I really enjoyed creating scenes like this cuz it makes the game look alive...and this is what I have been striving for since the 0.1 release. But for this I needed the experience and understanding of how it should look so it didn't seem silly or inappropriate...so after your feedback I can safely say that I'll continue to develop the same atmosphere in our school where not the clubs will be built around the school and the school will be built around the clubs. More news in the near future. A big thanks to those who support the game and believe that one day this school will be the best <3

Have a good day, cheers.

-BRdsky

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes