EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
MERCANOIDPOSTER.png

Overview:
Breach the facility. Get to Engineering. Launch the Sled... and try not to get bred! ♥
MERCANOID is a lewd science-fantasy Text RPG about a cynical Android girl fighting through an overrun facility that manufactures canned tentacle Monsters. A thinking machine denied both proper maintenance and her rights as a sentient woman by her cruel owner, M10 'Mio' swiftly finds that this mission to the moon Vi-16 isn't going to go as smoothly as briefed. But opportunity lies in the strangest - and slimiest - of places, and perhaps she can walk away from this hedonistic hell with new friends and a new life...
If she can dodge the hive's horny hordes, that is!
More info:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-08-15
Release Date: 2023-08-14
Developer: Pyksies - - -
Version: 1.0.8
Language: English
Length: ~4-8 Hours
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All
: -
Others: -

MERCANOID 1.png MERCANOID 2.png MERCANOID 3.png MERCANOID 4.png MERCANOID 5.png MERCANOID 6.png

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Pyksies Congratulations on your completed game! Good job!
Was just a bit to fix. Sadly under overview it has to be centered and that doesn't work with lists.

You can get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

Last edited:
Reactions: Pyksies

Pyksies

The Fae Agenda
Game Developer
Jul 22, 2020
Pyksies Congratulations on your completed game! Good job!
Was just a bit to fix. Sadly under overview it has to be centered and that doesn't work with lists.

You can get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:
Ah! All's well then. And don't worry, I already did this process... before actually making my thread, whoops. It's been updated now. Thank you!

To Icarus: Pastries are delicious, but must be had in moderation!

To Soruseek: Yup! I decided early into MERCANOID's development that I wanted it to arrive with a splash, not a splish. So, no demo, the full product is the first release... (barring small bugfixes despite the testing, alas.) I hope you enjoy!

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Completed already? I thought you were releasing a demo version. lol

Pyksies

The Fae Agenda
Game Developer
Jul 22, 2020
It does indeed! You don't have control of everything, to stress. I'm a one-gal operation and have my limits of scope and time. The filterable content is Consensuality Play, Mind Control, and Vore (which is Safe/Endosomatic Tentacle style, to clarify - but even that's outside of some people's tastes). You can also filter partner types. I think these are working well and fine - only a few testers really used them, truth be told, but they're there for people who want/need them.

Content unlocked in the Fantasize gallery is unfiltered, as everything there is clearly tagged and reframed as a fantasy - for some people, that's enough to push something into 'I can vibe with this' territory. ♥

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
It does indeed! You don't have control of everything, to stress. I'm a one-gal operation and have my limits of scope and time. The filterable content is Consensuality Play, Mind Control, and Vore (which is Safe/Endosomatic Tentacle style, to clarify - but even that's outside of some people's tastes). You can also filter partner types. I think these are working well and fine - only a few testers really used them, truth be told, but they're there for people who want/need them.

Content unlocked in the Fantasize gallery is unfiltered, as everything there is clearly tagged and reframed as a fantasy - for some people, that's enough to push something into 'I can vibe with this' territory. ♥
Oh that's 100% enough encouragement for me to give your game a try, especially since it's not a kinetic novel anyway (as far as I understand) so to a degree it's not just the toggles but also not making mistakes as a player that decides what stuff the protagonist runs into?

I'm interested in turning off male partners, but as long as there aren't mandatory m/f scenes anyway, unless I fuck up, it's fine by me either way. :)

Been a long while since a new, purely text based RPG here has got me that intrigued. :D

Pyksies

The Fae Agenda
Game Developer
Jul 22, 2020
It's a full Text-RPG. Map, combat system, inventory system, NPCs and quests.

The only Masculine partners in this one are also Monsters, if that changes anything - as are the vast majority of scenes in this one, outside of a few (and the Bonus scenes you can find).

And yup! If you win fights, you unlock stuff anyway. Losing fights - assuming they aren't bad ends - also unlocks them.

Reactions: Orphanus

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
It's a full Text-RPG. Map, combat system, inventory system, NPCs and quests.

The only Masculine partners in this one are also Monsters, if that changes anything - as are the vast majority of scenes in this one, outside of a few (and the Bonus scenes you can find).

And yup! If you win fights, you unlock stuff anyway. Losing fights - assuming they aren't bad ends - also unlocks them.
Ah, I'm gonna thoroughly search for female and female monster stuff but even if there shouldn't be much of that a fun story to stumble through is worthwhile in it's own right, and since your game seems to be decent length, but not exhausting, I think I'm probably gonna find something to be happy about no matter what. ^-^

Edit: Also, just to be clear, I consider myself "warned" that this is probably not entirely stuff I'm eager about so I will absolutely not hold that against the game!

Pyksies

The Fae Agenda
Game Developer
Jul 22, 2020
Not entirely, but hopefully there's enough you'll like! There's quite a few gal-on-gal scenes, but I'm into a lot of things myself and like to have a decent spread of variety. I was kind of shocked when I was going through this site's sex-related tags, going... Oh. That's in at least once... yeah, so's that... and that... and that... yeah, that!--

Reactions: Jef76 and Orphanus

Pyksies

The Fae Agenda
Game Developer
Jul 22, 2020
I'm always taken by surprise when people remember my older projects, haha. Glad to hear you've liked both! ♥

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Wait, wait, wait, you're the developer behind Flesh Cavern? Now that's a blast from the past, wow.

I had already played (and full completed/true-ended) Mercanoid on Itch.io last week, so I'm happy to see the game here now to hopefully get more people to enjoy it.

But, yeah, love your work. And as a counter to likely many around here, I'm one of the people who used the male-only toggle, so thank you for having that as an option.

4.90 star(s) 26 Votes