Ariyana

May 13, 2018
What an unmitigated disaster of a gameplay system. Do developers just not test their games anymore?

Why do the enemies spam using 'Strip' when the character is already stripped?
Why is there no AI focus on using the Rape moves when conditions are met?
Why is the game so insanely grindy and then go with a combat system that works to make it even more painful?

I'm gonna wait for a Full Gallery Save. There is nothing enjoyable about this.

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
new game from the same devs, screenshots look good.

Also looking for a copy or thread of one of their recent games

Reactions: Madaaao

Anzu010

Mar 19, 2020
I just finished the game, the gameplay became tedious and I feel like the game could have exploited other mechanics, as for the character arts, they are fucking adorable!
In general, I really liked the game, it is entertaining until you face the Squid-Monster Boss, the only thing I have not understood is that at the end of the game we are told that the game has two endings. Does anyone know if he refers to the virgin route or is there an additional gallery?

1640729923445.png

backtrow

Dec 24, 2020
new game from the same devs, screenshots look good.
Hi, I turned their into English (Partial)
Dialogue remained untranslated, you may use your MTL to do so.
You may visit this thread to download the patch if interested
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I just finished the game, the gameplay became tedious and I feel like the game could have exploited other mechanics, as for the character arts, they are fucking adorable!
In general, I really liked the game, it is entertaining until you face the Squid-Monster Boss, the only thing I have not understood is that at the end of the game we are told that the game has two endings. Does anyone know if he refers to the virgin route or is there an additional gallery?
I think that besides the bad end (i.e. game over), there is:

- the "normal" end (i.e. just after winning against the final boss): a small final scene with a letter from her master,

- the "prurient" end, probably (but not confirmed) activated after having completed the scene "Talk to a man at the bar with 50 or more prurience". The end itself is defined as "Defeating the orc leader after watching a certain event" (i.e. the crystal at the bottom right).

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes