Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Sadly with much long thought about it. The general idea with this overall was that with what little content is NTR/cheating related, in most cases. Those who do enjoy NTR or cheating aren't going to go through the hassle of a game if it's just a tiny fraction of content for them and of course this goes the other way, those who dislike NTR might be turned off from the game by simply knowing there is even a little bit of content in the game.

I feel like while making it optional at the start of the game would be fair, it really does feel like it's a all efforts on one side or nothing kind of aspect. Either we fully commit to NTR/cheating content and add more into the game to please those fans, or we fully remove the aspects altogether.

This wasn't an easy choice to make and clearly it's been something that we've struggled with in the many months in our past during 2020. I could be very wrong about how many fans out there really do like the NTR/cheating elements for MA, but we chose to base it off of our patreon supporters in a poll and feedback. Mainly because well, sadly if we left it open for the public it might skew the voting since there's vocal majority here and other areas outside of our patreon about NTR/cheating elements. It would've only added more votes on "We dislike NTR content" for the poll if it were public I feel like.

I'm open to any fans who actually do like the NTR/cheating content, like I said. It's just that it's been really quiet on the side of those who do like said content vs those who dislike it, making it hard to judge if there's really a lot of support in favor of NTR/cheating content vs those who don't support it.

Once again sorry if you do enjoy said content.
I’m personally not into it I prefer knowing they’re cheating on me and not being able to do anything about it rather than them cheating on me without me finding out till it’s too late I was more thinking of other people who might be into it.

Reactions: Messy Studios

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
I’m personally not into it I prefer knowing they’re cheating on me and not being able to do anything about it rather than them cheating on me without me finding out till it’s too late I was more thinking of other people who might be into it.
Gotcha! ^^ Sadly that seems to be where the issue comes together, is that I know there might be a very very small few who do actually like the ntr/cheating. But it's such a small amount that makes us have to ask if we're doing more good than we are bad overall by keeping it in.

Since ntr/cheating is a bit more of a wider ranged common issue for many games in general. It's one thing where normally with content we enjoy offering optional/avoidable options. But without trying to come off wrong, it feels as if simply leaving things there in there at all will only keep the flood gates open on complaints. As silly as that might sound if it truly is optional/avoidable, but that's how things seem to stand right now.

I do think that with the removal of ntr/cheating in MA, Lola will benefit pretty greatly with the proposal idea in mind to make her personal story feel unique and interesting from the other characters still.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Gotcha! ^^ Sadly that seems to be where the issue comes together, is that I know there might be a very very small few who do actually like the ntr/cheating. But it's such a small amount that makes us have to ask if we're doing more good than we are bad overall by keeping it in.

Since ntr/cheating is a bit more of a wider ranged common issue for many games in general. It's one thing where normally with content we enjoy offering optional/avoidable options. But without trying to come off wrong, it feels as if simply leaving things there in there at all will only keep the flood gates open on complaints. As silly as that might sound if it truly is optional/avoidable, but that's how things seem to stand right now.

I do think that with the removal of ntr/cheating in MA, Lola will benefit pretty greatly with the proposal idea in mind to make her personal story feel unique and interesting from the other characters still.
Sorry if this is a dumb question but which one is Lola again? I’m not at my computer to check right now and the only person who I remember their name is the adorable Miki as I’m extremely bad at remembering people’s names it’s a very awkward problem that I have....

Last edited:

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Sorry if this is a dumb question but which one is Lola again? I’m not at my computer to check right now and the only person who I remember their name is the adorable Miki. I’m extremely bad at remembering people’s names it’s a very awkward problem that I have....
No worries!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lola is the side girl who runs the cosplay club, creates outfits for many of the students from requests, etc.

Reactions: Pooploser64

Ogolov

May 1, 2017
What is the NTR about? Is one of the girls shitting on somebody else? (No need to answer, just wanted to make a shitty joke)

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Well that settles that i wont play it. not into children and shit anyway so guess it works

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
You should let the mods know you're removing it as one of them added the NTR tag to your game.

I understand your decision to remove the content. The problem with NTR is the more vocal people on both sides. I know quite a few games make it optional with a message at the start of the game. Some games like The Company and Culture Shock, have paths that let you avoid it if you want.

I would say, you could still have content like having people flirting or hitting on the female NPCs. it's not NTR but still gives the idea from a story point of view that other options are available to the NPCs and show the MC & John aren't the only guys in the world.

As you're removing NTR and I'm not into Water Sports and Scat, I won't be playing this game anytime soon, but I wish you all the best with the development.

Progenitor

Jul 10, 2018
"We have decided that with how little NTR/cheating content there is in our game. That it would be for the best for everyone overall if we removed NTR/cheating elements in the game completely."

Good to know, won't be checking this one out then. Hopefully the tags get removed soon.

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Please don't remove the NTR content :(
Sorry if you're a fan of it, but with just how little content there is of it and how much harm vs good it brings for the game. It seems to be best to choose one side of the extreme. Either we go no NTR/cheating elements or we really put more effort into adding more of said content if that's what were to happen. But seeing how it's mainly just Lola's content, it's easier to go the route of no NTR/cheating content.

What is the NTR about? Is one of the girls shitting on somebody else? (No need to answer, just wanted to make a shitty joke)
No problem. The game despite focusing on diapers, is still very much general school slice of life. So it focuses on fairly "normal" relationships with some extra odd aspects thanks to the setting of the game and it's rules.

Well that settles that i wont play it. not into children and shit anyway so guess it works
Sorry you stumbled across the thread and was forced to reply then. :rolleyes: (Also the setting is college, but it's clear your intention of the post is.)

You should let the mods know you're removing it as one of them added the NTR tag to your game.

I understand your decision to remove the content. The problem with NTR is the more vocal people on both sides. I know quite a few games make it optional with a message at the start of the game. Some games like The Company and Culture Shock, have paths that let you avoid it if you want.

I would say, you could still have content like having people flirting or hitting on the female NPCs. it's not NTR but still gives the idea from a story point of view that other options are available to the NPCs and show the MC & John aren't the only guys in the world.

As you're removing NTR and I'm not into Water Sports and Scat, I won't be playing this game anytime soon, but I wish you all the best with the development.
I'll let a mod know once we actually have the next update for the public released, as right now we can't say the NTR/cheating elements are out of the game yet. But once they are with our next public update, we'll be sure to do that. ^^

Thank you for the detailed information, while I do think it would be better suited if we just remove the little amount of content there is and go with the side of no NTR/cheating. The details mentioned are still helpful and possibly I'm wrong about just how many current fans or interest there is out there for NTR/cheating in MA. But as mentioned, it seems like the majority is in favor of removing said content vs keeping it.

Thank you! ^^

"We have decided that with how little NTR/cheating content there is in our game. That it would be for the best for everyone overall if we removed NTR/cheating elements in the game completely."

Good to know, won't be checking this one out then. Hopefully the tags get removed soon.
Sorry if this is your first time coming across our thread or the game in general and if you actually do or had interest in trying Messy Academy out because of it's NTR/cheating elements.

To keep it simple, Bridget and Lola are both side characters who already have shorter routes compared to the main girls. Lola would've been the one character of nine possible love interests that really fully takes part in the whole NTR aspect and even then to be quite honest. It would've been about 3 scenes for the whole game if that, Bridget would've had maybe 1 or 2 scenes if even.

Hence our decision that with just how little ntr/cheating content there would be overall for the game, it feels fitting to just remove said content and choose a side. Sadly as mentioned in other replies, we have had a very loud majority who dislike ntr vs very little if any who have went out of their way that they enjoy said content. Even those who are actively supporting our game monthly on patreon are current in favor of removal of ntr content 100% vs keeping it in 0% voted.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Sorry if you're a fan of it, but with just how little content there is of it and how much harm vs good it brings for the game. It seems to be best to choose one side of the extreme. Either we go no NTR/cheating elements or we really put more effort into adding more of said content if that's what were to happen. But seeing how it's mainly just Lola's content, it's easier to go the route of no NTR/cheating content.
I understand. Still sad tho :(

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Even those who are actively supporting our game monthly on patreon are current in favor of removal of ntr content 100% vs keeping it in 0% voted.
why did you add it in the first place then if it didnt even have any supporters who wanted it

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
why did you add it in the first place then if it didnt even have any supporters who wanted it
It was added and intended to be in the game from the very start. Mainly with Lola given the fact she...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bridget's content is to a lesser extent and isn't as heavy ntr related as Lola's content was going to be. We've engaged with our supporters in the past many many months ago asking how they felt about NTR content. Back then we had the goal of purely keeping it 100% avoidable/optional, but when the routes came into the picture. That's when it began to change that and so we wanted to engage with our supporters once again to see if there is any interest seen by our supporters, as there was some many many months ago who didn't mind the it when it was optional.

Before I'm asked "Why not just change Lola or Bridget's route so it can be optional NTR." Sadly with mainly Lola's route, her personal story doesn't seem like it would make much sense or even work the same if we did that. Her personal story is going to be adjusted with the idea that NTR/cheating isn't around anymore.

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
Oh...So no more NTR huh? That's sad, good luck with the game dev, the girls look good but scat is not my thing, from what I had played the game was pretty good so I will probably play anything you guys might do in the future. Again, good luck!

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Oh...So no more NTR huh? That's sad, good luck with the game dev, the girls look good but scat is not my thing, from what I had played the game was pretty good so I will probably play anything you guys might do in the future. Again, good luck!
Sorry, sadly it seems to be in that favor to go full out on no NTR/cheating for MA. That's understandable, to each their own of course.

Thank you, we do have plans for the future after MA and while it's still foggy on clear details what our next game would be like. You can still expect similar quality from us for our future games, one thing that is clear before we jump into another bigger scale game. We'll take a bit of a break with some smaller one off game stories.

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Meh. I never respect devs who bend the knee. Good luck with your game, but I will no longer bother checking this out or looking at updates.
Sorry to hear that, but to be quite fair the NTR/cheating elements were so little in content that really in reality. It was mainly Lola, again this is all based on over 9 months of considering this said change to the game and it only came to this conclusion because routes have just started and force NTR in Lola's route.

Reactions: yiffzombie

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
(Read below as of 9/7/2020 we are removing any elements of NTR/cheating forever from the game. MA will not feature these elements moving forward.)
Yeah let's remove spicy fun content because a bunch of spammers told us to.. disgusting.
You should have added more, not cripple your own game.

Last edited:

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Yeah let's remove spicy fun content because a bunch of spammers told us to.. disgusting.
You should have added more, not cripple your own game.
As mentioned above, the only original intention for our game with NTR/cheating elements was only ever intended for Bridget to some extent and Lola to the most extent.

This wasn't something we would've simply just added more ntr or cheating onto the other girls for the heck of it as it doesn't fit with their content.

Sorry you feel that way, but it's been completely quiet and non existent from anyone really who has ever mentioned "Oh hey, I just want to let you know even with all the hate for the NTR. I enjoy it and support it." It's clear that f95zone has a very very loud and clear hate or love relationship regarding NTR. It happens in many other threads and it is what it is.

But again, we chose not to ask the public fans about how they see the NTR content. But rather our patreon supporters, simply because the chances that voting on a poll or feedback of such content wouldn't end up being completely off the scale. If we openly asked everyone here, it opens it up completely to trolls and gives us a skewed reading for what our fans really feel and not MR. troll coming on in to mention how they hate ntr and get an even bigger skewed number on that.

Our patreon supporters have made it clear that while they enjoy the game, continuing to support us, etc. They would rather see the game move away from NTR and honestly, with what little tiny fraction of content there was planned for NTR in our game. It's So very small and our take away from that was that even if we kept that content in the game, in most cases. Fans of NTR aren't going to sit through a game that's mostly 98% content that isn't NTR just to reach that tiny fraction that is. That's of course an assumption.

But it's really an all eggs in one basket thing and seeing how MA really and honestly, has such a very tiny amount of said content. It leans things in favor of no NTR in the game, as it's never been intended for MA to be this magical diaper visual novel that focuses on NTR and cheating on people.

Again sorry.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes