jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
How's this game for someone who doesn't have a diaper fetish? (Never knew that was a thing btw...) Is it too cringey?

Reactions: Messy Studios

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
How's this game for someone who doesn't have a diaper fetish? (Never knew that was a thing btw...) Is it too cringey?
I'll try to let someone else answer, as I don't want to seem bias. But I think if I had to be honest and again, might be bias a bit so take that as it is. I try to balance how things feel in the story, so that there isn't always in your face diaper mentions or going out of the way mentions of things. But it's hard to say exactly, because I'm trying to keep in mind that if you don't like diapers. There's times where it might come off cringey to you, but I'd say give it a brief try. Maybe day 1 & 2 as a small sample to gauge it, but we're also in the middle of working on adjusting and updating our earliest content in the game for update 0.15

Since a lot of stuff with days 1-5 are roughly a year old in writing and we'd like to make the quality more in line with how our writing for routes feel like.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
if you want to do a NTR route, my advice would be, to do like some games do, and add a "ntr mode", it would be better near the end of the project, and could be done as an "separate mode" kind of thing. that way you dont need to focus that much on it, while still offering the experience for those that want, and not pissing off those who do not want it.

to me, that works much better than taking a couple of characters and making them the ntr route, since, it will piss those who want to interact with them without the ntr, as well as those who want ntr on the others but cant.

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
if you want to do a NTR route, my advice would be, to do like some games do, and add a "ntr mode", it would be better near the end of the project, and could be done as an "separate mode" kind of thing. that way you dont need to focus that much on it, while still offering the experience for those that want, and not pissing off those who do not want it.

to me, that works much better than taking a couple of characters and making them the ntr route, since, it will piss those who want to interact with them without the ntr, as well as those who want ntr on the others but cant.
Thanks for the suggestion! This is more in line with how we'd end up doing something if we do decide to offer said content once the game is finished. We'd want to make sure it's completely separate from the normal game download for our case. Perhaps a patch is something we can consider, as it would update the normal game when ran for those who do want to see the game with those two characters.

Of course it's too early to say yet when or if that will happen for sure yet. But we'll be 100% sure to make it clear that it would be completely separated from the normal game updates/finished game download versions. Seen as something players can choose to apply to their game on their own if they wish, that way it doesn't get in the way.

Reactions: Pooploser64

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019

I quite like that idea ngl!

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
The game has been updated to update 0.13.5 (0.14.5 for supporters).

From this point forward, Messy Academy no longer will introduce or have NTR/Cheating in the game. Mentioned content should be 100% removed from the game and by "removed" it's been adjusted on it's dialogue/text for keeping content in the game in there without cutting anything major, some content has received new writing altogether for existing areas in order to be fixed up.

Below is the areas of the game that's had content adjusted.

~Bridget content~
-day 6 section 2: minor dialogue in locker room.
-day 8 section 1: minor dialogue during fighting game and different ending of section.
-day 15 section 3: minor dialogue unlock removed that called back on day 8 events related to Joey.
-preroute confession: medium dialogue changes, no longer mentions of doing acts with fans and stuff in that nature.
-route part 1: minor text about backstory, changed the mention of how she was doing stuff for fans at the time.

~Lola content~
-day 8 section 3: minor dialogue changes with how flirty she was towards Joey.
-day 12 section 1: medium dialogue changes. no implying of her doing stuff with John and such.
-day 13 section 2: minor dialogue changes towards Joey. Ending of section changed so she doesn't do something with Joey there.
-day 15 section 1: minor dialogue unlock removed, about how Lola pleased Brandon on day 13.
-day 15 section 2: minor dialogue with Heather/Juliet at the start, removed the rumor mention that she's secretly dating John.
-preroute confession: medium dialogue changes, stuff about how she was dating John is gone and we find out she's actually John's niece instead. (nothing sexual)
-route part 1: medium changes to the ending where John still shows up, but it isn't leading to any sexual stuff with that. (this area might see more content added here by update 0.15 release as it's a tiny bit lacking still currently.)

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
End result devs will do what makes money thats all there is to it.
Are you back in my thread after you posted the below quote a little while back.

Well that settles that i wont play it. not into children and shit anyway so guess it works
It's flattering, but please if you have no interest in our game. There's plenty more out there, get your facts right. Next time I'll be reporting your posts. Thanks.

Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018
In regards to the NTR thing. I personally think one of the problems with it in general is it is too often too extreme one way or another. Either it is full on you the MC being cucked from day 1 and you can't do shit about it, Your SO gets raped into oblivion and thus all of sudden loves fucking random Guys/monsters, Someone secretly seduces your SO with theinly veiled sexual harassment/assault till they give in, or you the MC somehow was stupid enough/oblivious enough to be dating/ married a super slut who fucks behind your back till you then find out and thus almost always give in.

It is almost always done in such a way that is not believable and not something you the MC can get away from. For instance if you find your SO cheating on you, it is almost always played as you being a small penis sissy who couldn't give her the fuck she needed, and because you are soooo submissive you can't just leave the and divorce her nooo you have to be cucked. And if you do leave her you are then plagued for the rest of the game by said events.

I personally think NTR can be done well but so frequently it is done horribly that it taints anything it touches. I very much enjoyed the swinging(NTR) route in alyysa chronicles. Why because it was decently well written and semi believable, I didn't particularly care for one of endgame twists in relation to premeditation but everything else was fine.

In relation to your game I think what could have worked(excuse me if it played out this way originally, never got to that point in the game anyway) would have been the MC finding them have sex at some point before the MC and Heroine would develop into a relationship and then have references to the heroine still potentially having to see other partner or really needing xyz from the other partner. Maybe even have this be referenced before the relationship truly develops thus players should be getting the idea of NTR happening on this route and if you continue on it, it will continue.

I also agree with your statements about removing it being the best choice since people who love NTR tend to love NTR, while people who dislike tend to really dislike it. Again extremes, and with how little content was already in the game reworking a couple storylines and removing what little is there seems to be the best option.

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
see 13.5 update and bout to press download

me: pssshhh calm down... it's not time yet we shall wait for version 14
Sorry! :p Not quite the update many are looking for coming up next in line, but very soon!

(I'm liking the results of the thread poll about the main girl routes seen! Interesting how it pairs up with our supporter polls on patreon about the main girl routes. ^^ )

Reactions: Fake Rabi ~

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Fuck,it won't open,only get ghost and annoying trash electronica musak.
The game client isn't opening or running for you? What happens to be your OS and 32 or 64bit for OS? The OP has some fixes listed for windows 10 and mac issues we've had pop up before, under "installation".

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Win 10 64 bit, all other games open fine
That happened to me too minus the trashy music of course what I did to fix it was close all my firefox tabs if you click the button on the top right corner and you have it so firefox saves your tabs it will open them back up again! It might also work with any other browser don’t quote me on that though.....

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes