Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Win 10 64 bit, all other games open fine
I'd suggest what's said here.

That happened to me too minus the trashy music of course what I did to fix it was close all my firefox tabs if you click the button on the top right corner and you have it so firefox saves your tabs it will open them back up again! It might also work with any other browser don’t quote me on that though.....
But if that doesn't work, try this instead and see if it proves any results.

"When I try to run the exe, it shows up in my taskbar but there is no window that appears."

Solution: Try holding shift and right clicking the icon on the taskbar. (should work)

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Sorry! :p Not quite the update many are looking for coming up next in line, but very soon!

(I'm liking the results of the thread poll about the main girl routes seen! Interesting how it pairs up with our supporter polls on patreon about the main girl routes. ^^ )
yup it is indeed getting interesting (mikki's route) but hoping to see the replacement for the placeholders

Reactions: Messy Studios

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
yup it is indeed getting interesting (mikki's route) but hoping to see the replacement for the placeholders
:p we'll hopefully begin to see a big push for 4-5+ cg scenes per update as we head into October, doing some behind the scenes discussions currently to see how to proceed with cg art from when we had a delay in some art last time.

so there is no NTR anymore
NTR & Cheating elements have been fully removed from update 0.13.5 onward. (even our patreon 0.14.5 version) It's been discussed already, but quick summary of it is that those areas only affected Bridget and Lola's area of content. Which was only text/dialogue content, about roughly 1-2% of the overall game. Hence our decision to go with the removal.

Needs Pregnancy tag :)
We do have plans for impregnation and possibly even seeing pregnant characters at some point. The later might not be within the base game, but rather in standalone "After story" addons to the game that take place a little later after the end of the game.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Holy Crap how much text is for one character ffs ....you must skip a book of text for another action
Not for me :cautious: (n)
Game goes slowly with this texts :) if there was short text and conversations would be great :)(y)

• Haha
Reactions: Darth Sidious

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Holy Crap how much text is for one character ffs ....you must skip a book of text for another action
Not for me :cautious: (n)
Game goes slowly with this texts :) if there was short text and conversations would be great :)(y)
Sorry, it is a visual novel and focuses on story rather than choices to choices. I am curious just as some feedback or rather understanding what you mean by "if there was short text and conversations would be great" ?

I assume you mean if both text and conversation dialogue were shortened, with more choices to choose from on top of that. Then it'd be great?

Reactions: yiffzombie

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Sorry, it is a visual novel and focuses on story rather than choices to choices. I am curious just as some feedback or rather understanding what you mean by "if there was short text and conversations would be great" ?

I assume you mean if both text and conversation dialogue were shortened, with more choices to choose from on top of that. Then it'd be great?
I mean that talking is so much to skip with my Mouse or CTRL with keyboard i click 50 times or more to finish a conversation
+ Talking not ending right there you meet others + Extra dialogue skips

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
I mean that talking is so much to skip with my Mouse or CTRL with keyboard i click 50 times or more to finish a conversation
+ Talking not ending right there you meet others + Extra dialogue skips
Understood ^^ I assume you're looking for something with more interaction, instead of story. Sadly MA is more story focused and it doesn't jump into sex acts right away. To give you a good idea, there's a pair of choices spread out in each day. But it's not meant to be the major draw in for the game.

Hopefully you'll enjoy the game for it's story or give it a try until after the 2nd day seen in the game. But if not, it sounds like it might just simply be a case where MA isn't quite as expected for you sadly.

Enricus11112

Jan 2, 2018
Game went from unique and interesting to competently bland and boring (my opinion) over the course of a couple of updates, already knew it was coming after you removed the first NTR scene but I had this tiny sliver of hope that I'm just wrong and it's nothing, it will be added back later on again and everything will be perfect.

I dunno, I was so excited after I first found out about this game and now I'm actually kinda sad?
I know game devs have cracked like this before but this was a first for me.

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
my ntr is gone? omg this is a huge blow :/
Sorry, but what little amount of that content that was previously planned has been removed. (Talking 1-2% text/dialogue in the fully finished game at best)

Game went from unique and interesting to competently bland and boring (my opinion) over the course of a couple of updates, already knew it was coming after you removed the first NTR scene but I had this tiny sliver of hope that I'm just wrong and it's nothing, it will be added back later on again and everything will be perfect.

I dunno, I was so excited after I first found out about this game and now I'm actually kinda sad?
I know game devs have cracked like this before but this was a first for me.
Sorry you feel that way, but I don't know how the game has suddenly became less unique or interesting for the removal of roughly 1-2% NTR text/dialogue for the fully finished game at best. The main attraction of the game has always been on diapers and content that fits within said aspect. While we did offer a little NTR before the recent update, it was never meant to be a huge focus for the game overall and felt more like it was tacked on to lightly appeal to that crowd.

I can see why many think that this is purely us cracking to pressure, but we've been engaging with this topic for many months. We not only saw many of our paying supporters speak out about it, but as we reached the recent routes for Lola and Bridget. It came more clear that we weren't going to be able to deliver on NTR in a fulfilling way to make it worth it.

popfan

Dec 31, 2018
the Windows download is only the update and not the whole program - which is an issue since I never tried the VN before - NVM it is complete

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
the Windows download is only the update and not the whole program - which is an issue since I never tried the VN before - NVM it is complete
I think you were thinking that maybe seeing "Update 0.13.5" as a patch or something among those lines? Just curious, maybe I'll put a mention in the OP as a little warning to let people know each update is the full game with said new content tacked onto it, no patching or previous versions needed, etc. :p

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
I think you were thinking that maybe seeing "Update 0.13.5" as a patch or something among those lines? Just curious, maybe I'll put a mention in the OP as a little warning to let people know each update is the full game with said new content tacked onto it, no patching or previous versions needed, etc. :p
Yeah that’s a good idea because when a lot of other games do that it’s typically a patch like with perverted education which is another really good fetish game about school at least imo you have to take all the pictures from one version and into the another folder thankfully though they were smart and put the pictures in a separate folder within the game folder so you don’t get spoilers.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
naaa, really they took out the NTR? So long waiting for more updates to be released only to find out that they released the NTR? well, all vanilla must be jumping with excitement. bye game.

goodbye author. I wish you luck

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
naaa, really they took out the NTR? So long waiting for more updates to be released only to find out that they released the NTR? well, all vanilla must be jumping with excitement. bye game.

goodbye author. I wish you luck
Sorry, it's been mentioned above and in the past few pages. Roughly the game was planned to only ever offer 1-2% of the total game in NTR content. It seemed more tacked on than it was part of the game itself, given the game already was dealing with a niche main theme of diapers.

Thanks, wish you luck in other games.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Sorry, it's been mentioned above and in the past few pages. Roughly the game was planned to only ever offer 1-2% of the total game in NTR content. It seemed more tacked on than it was part of the game itself, given the game already was dealing with a niche main theme of diapers.

Thanks, wish you luck in other games.
I have read the last few pages and understand that there really was not much NTR content. Also, I thought I read that you mentioned that people who donate to the development of the game did not like the NTR. I really consider that your decision is correct. If the NTR is not an important part of your game it is better not to have it, since for some reason most people feel a deep hatred for the genre.

I understand that it is a diaper-oriented game, complaining that there is no NTR is like going to a guitar store and complaining that they don't sell pianos. I just feel disappointed because I was waiting for a long time wanting to develop that aspect of the game more and when I finally go to try it I find out that they have removed it.

I reiterate it is not a complaint towards you author. I consider your game to be very good and above all quite unique.

by last. You are one of the few authors I have seen who takes the trouble to answer users, many developers must learn from you.

Regards.

nellbabydoll

Jul 22, 2020
can someone explain to me what are these placeholder scenes? is the game one of those where you have to read the dialogue and imagine the scene? I started the game now, so I just played, I did the girlfriend route with Juliet (at least I think), I think I didn’t do anything about NTR, the only thing I got close to was when the fat friend of the MC shows the dick for Lola

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
can someone explain to me what are these placeholder scenes? is the game one of those where you have to read the dialogue and imagine the scene? I started the game now, so I just played, I did the girlfriend route with Juliet (at least I think), I think I didn’t do anything about NTR, the only thing I got close to was when the fat friend of the MC shows the dick for Lola
The placeholder scenes are for CG art, pretty much we're further ahead on the writing/engine work than we are with CG art. So we have placeholder scenes in some areas of the game until the finished art is added there. I know it's not ideal, but we're still in progress.

Also you must be playing an older update, because as of update 0.13.5+ there is no NTR elements in the game.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes