Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
I am have the issue with it not opening. Tried different download sites, nothing. No option to maximize, no antivirus warnings. Using Windows 10.
>.< Sorry to hear that! Just to cancel out some simple solutions.

You have tried extracting the zip file into a folder on your desktop and/or other location? Doesn't work?

(Below is a solution that some windows 10 users had luck with.)

"When I try to run the exe, it shows up in my taskbar but there is no window that appears."

Solution: Try holding shift and right clicking the icon on the taskbar. (should work)

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
>.< Sorry to hear that! Just to cancel out some simple solutions.

You have tried extracting the zip file into a folder on your desktop and/or other location? Doesn't work?

(Below is a solution that some windows 10 users had luck with.)

"When I try to run the exe, it shows up in my taskbar but there is no window that appears."

Solution: Try holding shift and right clicking the icon on the taskbar. (should work)
Yeah, I forgot that from last time. Still, only on recent builds has this happened.

Reactions: Messy Studios

E$DRHUIJ:

Mar 24, 2020
confused why the game's version thing is going down, should I wait till it hits zero before I start playing or is that like a delayed release sort of thing

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Yeah, I forgot that from last time. Still, only on recent builds has this happened.
It works okay using that method at least? I don't know why it's only on the recent builds, that it's happening. I'll have to look it into it a bit.

confused why the game's version thing is going down, should I wait till it hits zero before I start playing or is that like a delayed release sort of thing
I think you might be confusing the game versions a little bit maybe? If you mean why 0.14 isn't called 0.14.5 like last month when the public version was 0.13.5 and the exclusive version was 0.14.5

Mainly to fix the naming of the versions back to normal with the latest releases today, what happened is that 0.14 is still the same version as 0.14.5, just that the naming of it takes out that extra digit. Then 0.15 is the latest exclusive version for patreon supporters.

Hope that clears things up! ^^

Reactions: Bobber Tail

BigBeef

Jan 4, 2018
Depends on what you consider scat, full on scat being seen and what not. Vs messy diaper discoloring seen as "scat".

I might have to mention it in our first post for the thread to help avoid some confusion, but there isn't any actual full blown scat in the game. It's just diaper discoloring, which could be still seen as "scat" just not actually showing it in full.

Anyways, to answer. Characters mess in their diapers and it isn't avoidable, but said messing in diapers is purely discoloring of diapers. Not showing actual out right in your face scat, if that makes sense.
Will there actually be any full blow scat/urination scenes in the future? As in we get to see them do their business without diapers on? For instance, there's a part were Rachel was peeing on the ground, but we didn't get to see it or voyeur on her unfortunately. I've been very much looking forward to the graphic scat/urination stuff honestly.

I don't mean "interacting" with the scat/urination i.e rubbing it on your body or eating/drinking it. I just mean watching/voyeur stuff really, I'm all for that. Obviously you could make it optional for those that don't want it, but really, the theme of the game is diapers/toilet related stuff, so, if people are expecting NOT to see scat/urination stuff in this game, then, I honestly don't know what to say.

Last edited:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Will there actually be any full blow scat/urination scenes in the future? As in we get to see them do their business without diapers on? For instance, there's a part were Rachel was peeing on the ground, but we didn't get to see it or voyeur on her unfortunately. I've been very much looking forward to the graphic scat/urination stuff honestly.

I don't mean "interacting" with the scat/urination i.e rubbing it on your body or eating/drinking it. I just mean watching/voyeur stuff really, I'm all for that. Obviously you could make it optional for those that don't want it, but really, the theme of the game is diapers/toilet related stuff, so, if people are expecting NOT to see scat/urination stuff in this game, then, I honestly don't know what to say.
Unless it’s optional I don’t think people would appreciate it much like for instance I like when a nappy leaks piss but when it leaks shit I want to vomit.

Last edited:

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019

There is some planned stuff like you've brought up with the Rachel moment. Ideally that'd be a cg scene here in the near future and show urination. I can't quite say for sure if there is full on scat seen moments yet, least as of right now there hasn't been anything figured out.

What will happen for both scat and urination is that, any scenes that do show that. We'd offer up a optional path about it, so taking Rachel peeing moment here as an example. We could go about it in two ways.

(1) When the moment happens, the player has the option to look away before anything is seen.

(2) The game asks if you wish to see either of those two things and gives you a variable that will make it so any cg scenes are slightly changed to fit for this. In this case no pee would be seen and possibly the mention of her peeing is censored?

We'd have to engage with how fans would see what is fitting and doesn't feel quite like we're censoring you from getting fanservice out of the scenes still, but clearly it'll be filtering what you do or don't wish to see of course.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
There is some planned stuff like you've brought up with the Rachel moment. Ideally that'd be a cg scene here in the near future and show urination. I can't quite say for sure if there is full on scat seen moments yet, least as of right now there hasn't been anything figured out.

What will happen for both scat and urination is that, any scenes that do show that. We'd offer up a optional path about it, so taking Rachel peeing moment here as an example. We could go about it in two ways.

(1) When the moment happens, the player has the option to look away before anything is seen.

(2) The game asks if you wish to see either of those two things and gives you a variable that will make it so any cg scenes are slightly changed to fit for this. In this case no pee would be seen and possibly the mention of her peeing is censored?

We'd have to engage with how fans would see what is fitting and doesn't feel quite like we're censoring you from getting fanservice out of the scenes still, but clearly it'll be filtering what you do or don't wish to see of course.
Yes, limiting is complex as visuals expand. Still wish you'd add the graphics before extending the story. I've played this for many versions and it keeps adding early detail and such, but all the images still lack impact. In many cases there is frames with just background.
The longer the game gets, the more frustrating it will become to start over to seen the completed early scenes as even in SKIP it takes forever to get through each day. Boomatica had this problem it going far out concentrating on core characters, then going back and adding in several new ones. Had to rebuild the entire game, not just enhance versions.

BigBeef

Jan 4, 2018

Ah, okay, thanks for the info! That sounds great to me, I definitely don't mind it being optional. What I meant by my original comment is that if you see a game like this with it stating it will have scat/farting/peeing moments and start getting upset that you saw something like that in game, don't act surprised, you were told is all I was saying :p

It's good to know some scenes are planned, and I'm extremely happy that the Rachel scene is indeed getting a CG, I did originally think that it might get one to be honest, just wasn't entirely sure.

I would love to see some scenes similar to the Rachel scene, but with scat and/or farting also. It could even be a desperation moment with one of the girls and she just so happens to be wearing panties instead of a diaper, kinda similar to the Bridget locker room scene early on, but she has to go in the bushes or around a corner or something, just as an example. I also wouldn't be against some sort of kinky nude farting scene with Erika on her route, would love that considering it's been mentioned that she's into that sort of thing with Brandon.

Best of luck with the game by the way, love it! Been a fan for a good while now :)

Last edited:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019

I kinda like option 2 more personally plus I feel like a lot less people would be pissed if you picked option 2! Get it pissed? *ba dum tss* *Boooooooo*

• Haha

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Yes, limiting is complex as visuals expand. Still wish you'd add the graphics before extending the story. I've played this for many versions and it keeps adding early detail and such, but all the images still lack impact. In many cases there is frames with just background.
The longer the game gets, the more frustrating it will become to start over to seen the completed early scenes as even in SKIP it takes forever to get through each day. Boomatica had this problem it going far out concentrating on core characters, then going back and adding in several new ones. Had to rebuild the entire game, not just enhance versions.
Right now the goal is that we're going back and fixing up our early content in the game for it's writing and sprite visuals, etc. With that in mind, we actually have already started work underway on new cg scenes and if all goes well. we'll have things caught up with where we're focusing on stuff.

So for update 0.15 for example, we converted the whole format thing from day/dates into making Episode 1. Said episode has about 3 cg scene moments, but they're being worked on right now. So of course it's delayed, but we just started work on the cg art a few days ago for this month.

The goal is to have 4+ cg scenes before update 0.16 releases on Nov 4th. 3 of those would be for Episode 1. The remaining 1 cg scene would be for Episode 2 in update 0.16. Then by Dec 5th, when we release update 0.17 we should have the cg art caught up to where we're at so that updates for the game moving forward from there will all have it's cg art at the release of new Episodes.

I do understand the issues with all of this though, where it gets tiring to replay content and more so if you already read everything the first time and there weren't any cg scenes. Then we add those cg scenes later and you don't really want to read everything once again for the real impact of those scenes. It's a struggle, cause we could delay new game updates and let cg art catch up as mentioned above.

But then that's 2 months of no new game updates until Dec 5th, which if you think about it. It'd offer not just Episode 2, but also Episode 3 at the same time together with cg art ready for both. But the slight issue is how to handle no content for November mainly.

Ah, okay, thanks for the info! That sounds great to me, I definitely don't mind it being optional. What I meant by my original comment is that if you see a game like this with it stating it will have scat/farting/peeing moments and start getting upset that you saw something like that in game, don't act surprised, you were told is all I was saying :p

It's good to know some scenes are planned, and I'm extremely happy that the Rachel scene is indeed getting a CG, I did originally think that it might get one to be honest, just wasn't entirely sure.

I would love to see some scenes similar to the Rachel scene, but with scat and/or farting also. It could even be a desperation moment with one of the girls and she just so happens to be wearing panties instead of a diaper, kinda similar to the Bridget locker room scene early on, but she has to go in the bushes or around a corner or something, just as an example. I also wouldn't be against some sort of kinky nude farting scene with Erika on her route, would love that considering it's been mentioned that she's into that sort of thing with Brandon.

Best of luck with the game by the way, love it! Been a fan for a good while now :)
It is a odd situation, as everyone who does enjoy diaper stuff or doesn't mind it tends to have different views on what they like about it. Some might simply like just clean, cutesy stuff going on without bringing scat/farting/peeing into it. While others might like one or two of the above, but not another one, etc.

We're going to really try our best to get cg art pushed in the remaining months of this year to really set the way for what to expect for cg art as we continue into 2021. With our kickstarter now launched, the main base funding from that if everything goes well, is to help cover cg art costs mainly. We'll do what we can with our patreon funding to help as well, but ideally to help speed things along on our updates.

I'd be looking to hire a programmer who can handle the engine work, as I currently juggle writing and engine work since the start of this year. Not having to deal with the engine work would help open up more writing time to get ahead on what's needed still for the game. So depending on how our funding and the kickstarter works out, maybe sometime early in 2021. We'll possibly be able to afford to hire a programmer onto the team without it cutting into cg art funds % set aside each month or from the ks.

We do have some interesting scenes for the future, some that I won't mention since we're not there yet in the game. But rest assured, Erika will have some farting related stuff seen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We do want to balance things so that we don't see all the girls engaging in the same stuff, plus when also factoring in sexual scenes. But we'll have some very nicely done cg scenes to be seen here soon enough, the one that has just finished being worked on looks stunning to say the least.

I kinda like option 2 more personally plus I feel like a lot less people would be pissed if you picked option 2! Get it pissed? *ba dum tss* *Boooooooo*
Seems like a good way to handle it with it being easier to not mess something up later in the middle of a scene and accidentally seeing stuff they don't want.

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
Game setting is perfect for toilet slave arc, just saying. No toilets available to students. hmm.

I get that such a fetish may be widely outside the scope of "diaper fetish," but it's rather perplexing to me... How can a person be into diapers and hate scat/water sports? I'm personally only "into" diapers to the extent that dom/sub/humiliation dynamic is involved, but how can the thought of a diaper full of pee be arousing but the moment it leaks that's gross? Humans are crazy tbh.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
I noticed you mentioned steam keys on your Kickstarter page does that mean it’s gonna be on steam? And if so how would the steam version differ from the free version?

E$DRHUIJ:

Mar 24, 2020
It works okay using that method at least? I don't know why it's only on the recent builds, that it's happening. I'll have to look it into it a bit.

I think you might be confusing the game versions a little bit maybe? If you mean why 0.14 isn't called 0.14.5 like last month when the public version was 0.13.5 and the exclusive version was 0.14.5

Mainly to fix the naming of the versions back to normal with the latest releases today, what happened is that 0.14 is still the same version as 0.14.5, just that the naming of it takes out that extra digit. Then 0.15 is the latest exclusive version for patreon supporters.

Hope that clears things up! ^^
I meant that if you look at the changelog you can see it go from version 0.19 to version 0.18 to version 0.17

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
I noticed you mentioned steam keys on your Kickstarter page does that mean it’s gonna be on steam? And if so how would the steam version differ from the free version?
Once the game is finished sometime in early 2022, we'll be putting the game up on itch and steam for about $15. For those who have overall supported us for a total of $15 on patreon and/or kickstarter will receive keys for the finished game at the time.

It's nothing to worry about right now, but at some point in the future. We're going to look at what we would do for the public versions of the game and see what feels fair as a trade off. This stuff wouldn't be taking place until later in mid/later 2021, but we'll be looking over how to handle it and see what we want to do exactly with this.

I meant that if you look at the changelog you can see it go from version 0.19 to version 0.18 to version 0.17
Oh, that's a little expected road map of what we're expecting for the future updates. Just to help give a rough idea of our plans for what content would be coming with the next couple updates.

Reactions: E$DRHUIJ:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Once the game is finished sometime in early 2022, we'll be putting the game up on itch and steam for about $15. For those who have overall supported us for a total of $15 on patreon and/or kickstarter will receive keys for the finished game at the time.

It's nothing to worry about right now, but at some point in the future. We're going to look at what we would do for the public versions of the game and see what feels fair as a trade off. This stuff wouldn't be taking place until later in mid/later 2021, but we'll be looking over how to handle it and see what we want to do exactly with this.
Cool just remember it has to be better than the free version otherwise at that point you might as well just get the free version.

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Cool just remember it has to be better than the free version otherwise at that point you might as well just get the free version.
Right ^^ one possible thing the full game might offer is the extra "free" dlc content that's planned for the game. It'd be freely added to the finished game on itch/steam for those who have the game keys already. Again much of the details on what will make the free version of the game vs the paid version worth it in everyone's eyes, while being fair will be highly discussed from now until later into 2021 to make sure we handle it the right way.

Reactions: Pooploser64

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Also just a brief mention related to our thread poll for best girl, it's pretty shocking to see Erika as "best girl" status right now. Just in comparison, our supporters mainly see Nova as "best girl". So it'd be interesting to combine their finished poll with this one to get a grand total at the end of the month on the rankings. :p

Bridget being the least popular so far seems interesting, but it'll be more interesting to see how her redesign is received. :p I believe it's been mentioned, but if not. This month, we're looking to redesign Bridget.

She'll still be fitting as "Bridget" visually, think of how Rachel underwent a redesign and that's what is to be expected more or less. (And yes she isn't losing her bust like Rachel did) Unlike Rachel's redesign though, Bridget is receiving a little bit of a personality change. She'll still be interested in video games and known as a famous streamer, but there's a little bit of a more personal change added with that to make her stick out a bit more.

While we'll be sharing concept previews of her this month on patreon and kickstarter backers, we'd like to offer a brief inside look at her towards the end of this month as a little preview of how she's looking.

Not to cause any panic with this stuff, but we're going to possibly adjust how Allie looks a little bit and aside from that. We're not touching characters as everyone else seems spot on with how we expect them to look, sorry if you enjoy some of the earlier designs for characters.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Wait I'm confused is the NTR content still in the game or not? Because this is a disclaimer that can be found in the latest version released to the public.
Disclaimer.png

• Thinking Face
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes