Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Wait I'm confused is the NTR content still in the game or not? Because this is a disclaimer that can be found in the latest version released to the public.
View attachment 848155
>.< Sadly I forgot to remove that mention there, with update 0.15 the disclaimer seen above is replaced with a more general adult content disclaimer.

Just to keep it simple though, there is no NTR. That part of the disclaimer was just overlooked when it came time for changes and rolling out the update.

Reactions: Pooploser64

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
>.< Sadly I forgot to remove that mention there, with update 0.15 the disclaimer seen above is replaced with a more general adult content disclaimer.

Just to keep it simple though, there is no NTR. That part of the disclaimer was just overlooked when it came time for changes and rolling out the update.
Yeah that makes sense.

Reactions: Messy Studios

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 848241
Have I gone colorblind all of a sudden and not realized it or is that room actually baby blue?
What? Clearly it's bright pink of course! :p (Silly little writing vs visual mistake on my part)

Huh, I'm actually colorblind and it looks more blue than pink to me too soooooo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Don't know if that makes it more or less likely to be wrong lol.
Is this the new is the dress blue or gold? :p There must be someone who sees pink in the room, no? :ROFLMAO:

Either way good catch, something that will be fixed up.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Just checked the Kickstarter and I got to say I’m surprised/impressed at the ABDL community that it has 23 days to go and it’s already almost hit it’s goal if this keeps up it might even reach some stretch goals!

• Red Heart

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Just checked the Kickstarter and I got to say I’m surprised/impressed at the ABDL community that it has 23 days to go and it’s already almost hit it’s goal if this keeps up it might even reach some stretch goals!
It's been a pretty shocking and relieving feeling from our team to see the amount of support towards our project in such a short amount of time. More so when keeping in mind the game's context themes and how that isn't quite the most entry level content that will bring in crowds of people by any means. <.<

Still as corny and silly as it comes off, the project wouldn't be where it's at without it's support from the fans. Be it financial support or simply sharing their interest, spreading word around and so on.

We're already seeing great progress made behind the scenes right now on our push to have 4-5+ cg scenes added each update moving forward. (Varied cg scenes, unlike the punishment ones for example.) We have two finished scenes already with #3 & #4 in progress as we speak.

The funding from our kickstarter will help us at least cover the cg scenes for the base game that's needed. One goal that's being talked about to help increase our workload based on our monthly patreon funding, is to look into our budgeting to bring a engine/programmer on board. Mainly to take the stress of that work off of my back, as I'm currently juggling writing and engine work each month. With this, depending on how things go. We might look into importing everything over into ren'py, but we'd want to make sure it isn't going to be a hamper on our progress by any means.

We're aware that ren'py seems to offer more fan support for games with modding, adding patches and what not. So it'd be nice for those things alone to be considered with the switch.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Still as corny and silly as it comes off, the project wouldn't be where it's at without it's support from the fans. Be it financial support or simply sharing their interest, spreading word around and so on.
Oh is that what we call it these days? When I was a kid we used to call it sweet! :p

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
It's been a pretty shocking and relieving feeling from our team to see the amount of support towards our project in such a short amount of time. More so when keeping in mind the game's context themes and how that isn't quite the most entry level content that will bring in crowds of people by any means. <.<
Yeah it’s not like that spiritual successor for paper mario the thousand year door bug fables the Paper Mario or the mega man spiritual successor mighty number 9 that told Capcom that we’re still interested in Megaman games or even that Collectathon Yooka Laylee which basically revived the entire genre so needless to say I’m as surprised as you are! :O But then again you have shown yourself to be quite capable of handling a project like this so maybe that has something to do with it.

Last edited:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Just checked out the Kickstarter video and holy shit it looks like a intro straight out of a anime! Could that play before the title screen as a skippable intro as imo it would be a waste to go through all that effort of making such a good intro but have it only appear for the Kickstarter page.

• Red Heart

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Just checked out the Kickstarter video and holy shit it looks like a intro straight out of a anime! Could that play before the title screen as a skippable intro as imo it would be a waste to go through all that effort of making such a good intro but have it only appear for the Kickstarter page.
It's hard to say if that exact trailer will be seen in the game, but we do have plans to have a full on 2 minute or so opening movie for the game made by the video editor, who goes by WhiteCharisma on the lemmasoft forums. They did a fantastic job for the trailer and that doesn't even showcase their best skills in video editing effects, as they can also do animation style effects similar to live2d.

Maybe we'll add the trailer video in at the start of the game for a bit until then as a "placeholder" for when the higher budgeted opening movie is made and added. :p

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
It's hard to say if that exact trailer will be seen in the game, but we do have plans to have a full on 2 minute or so opening movie for the game made by the video editor, who goes by WhiteCharisma on the lemmasoft forums. They did a fantastic job for the trailer and that doesn't even showcase their best skills in video editing effects, as they can also do animation style effects similar to live2d.

Maybe we'll add the trailer video in at the start of the game for a bit until then as a "placeholder" for when the higher budgeted opening movie is made and added. :p
So are you saying the final product will have full on animation just like a real anime intro?

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
So are you saying the final product will have full on animation just like a real anime intro?
Maybe not to that extent sadly. :p But it'd be expected to look higher quality than the trailer seen and have some light animation movement of stuff going on.

(here's a brief look at some of their animated stuff, more in line with live2d animation)

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Maybe not to that extent sadly. :p But it'd be expected to look higher quality than the trailer seen and have some light animation movement of stuff going on.

(here's a brief look at some of their animated stuff, more in line with live2d animation)

Not bad not bad at all. Also if you don’t mind me asking does this mean the opening will have lyrics? The only reason I ask is because the intros they did had singing in it granted it was in a language I don’t understand but still.

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Not bad not bad at all. Also if you don’t mind me asking does this mean the opening will have lyrics? The only reason I ask is because the intros they did had singing in it granted it was in a language I don’t understand but still.
I'd like to have a opening song with lyrics if possible, it's hard to tell exactly how that might be like yet. It could go the way of getting someone who can sing in Japanese to handle it, or someone who sings in English. We'll have to see what feels more fitting with the game's overall feeling by that point.

The general idea in mind would be something that feels in touch with how anime openings are like, but also limited to how even higher budget vn's openings end up looking. (Not so much actual animation like with anime, but rather light movement effects or light animation of characters, background or cg art shots, etc.)

On a brief side note unrelated to that topic, I'd like to openly mention that along with the expected 4 cg scenes being worked on right now. We're looking into getting splash art screens made to split up the episodes of the game visually.

Our plan for this is a screen that has the game's logo title displayed, episode number and subtitle of the episode. Then having chibi style art of characters based on some events or characters present in said episode. So for "Episode 1" the chibi art displayed would most likely highlight Brandon, Erika and Miki sitting at a tiny table together attempting to study.

We're not sure if we'll have these splash art screens done this month though, most likely next month as our budget on things this month was to get a good start going on cg art once again moving forward. Even more so with the ks funding that'll be purely set aside for cg art, which isn't part of "chibi" art stuff. :p The next few months of game updates and progress leading into 2021 should be a exciting time for the project for everyone involved.

Personality I do hope many who were holding off for more cg art to be added will be happy with the game here by the time December rolls around and we have a good amount of new stuff to show off.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
I'd like to have a opening song with lyrics if possible, it's hard to tell exactly how that might be like yet. It could go the way of getting someone who can sing in Japanese to handle it, or someone who sings in English. We'll have to see what feels more fitting with the game's overall feeling by that point.
I would personally prefer a English opening as that is the only language I can speak and I’m sure many of the other people who play the game are the same way though if you have to have it in Japanese you would have to have it with English subtitles since it’s not like with Rune Factory 4 where a fan would just supply the lyrics in English on YouTube.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Right ^^ one possible thing the full game might offer is the extra "free" dlc content that's planned for the game. It'd be freely added to the finished game on itch/steam for those who have the game keys already. Again much of the details on what will make the free version of the game vs the paid version worth it in everyone's eyes, while being fair will be highly discussed from now until later into 2021 to make sure we handle it the right way.
Might I suggest a exclusive optional cuck content (that you get to choose at the start of the game) as a exclusive character for the steam version as one of the reasons to buy the full game as the last thing anyone wants is for the exclusive steam characters to feel exactly the same as the free ones! Also sorry about the late reply BTW I only thought of it just now.

Last edited:

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Might I suggest a exclusive optional cuck content (that you get to choose at the start of the game) as a exclusive character for the steam version as one of the reasons to buy the full game as the last thing anyone wants is for the exclusive steam characters to feel exactly the same as the free ones! Also sorry about the late reply BTW I only thought of it just now.
I can't quite say for sure what will separate the free version from the steam/itch finished versions yet. But we'd like to make sure it's being both fair to our fans who can't afford the game, but still being worth while for those paying for the full version. (Of course anyone who has a lifetime of paying $15+ on our patreon/kickstarter will already be receiving the finished version without any further cost.)

Some of the plans for additional content could include after story events for routes that take place further along after the ending. Expanded routes for Lola, Zoey and Bridget. Dedicated routes for Charlotte, Rosa/Allie. etc.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes