Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Ok no problem, you don't have to be sorry. But also understand that this type of behaviour (stripping my own game of fun content) is just really sad and a clear indication to me (and probably many others) of what I won't support.

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Ok no problem, you don't have to be sorry. But also understand that this type of behaviour (stripping my own game of fun content) is just really sad and a clear indication to me (and probably many others) of what I won't support.
Understood, but fun content can be subjective. Clearly NTR is what you consider fun content, that's fine. I'm not the kind of person to say what is deemed fun for anyone else, but I'm just letting you know. That the ntr content to be seen in the full completed game was only going to be roughly 2-3 cg scenes and about 10, maybe 15 minutes of reading out of easily a 300,000 word count visual novel.

Did we originally have intentions for Lola's story to have NTR related with her events? Yes.

Even if we remove said NTR from her story, can we keep her story roughly the same or intact? Yes. While I wasn't sure if it would work in the past months, we've recently reached the start of her route in update 0.14. So we can see how to adjust and make it so that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe there is others out there who do enjoy NTR and find our decision in poor taste, but if so. I've yet to really see that side come out of the wood works. Are there fans of MA who might enjoy it or feel neutral to it? Sure. Have said fans come out and said anything in terms of not wishing to play the game or support us because of our decision yet? So far on our supporter side, none felt strongly about it being removed yet. On here? Some mentions mixed with also mentioning they possibly aren't interested not because of the removal of NTR, but just the general diaper related aspects tied to the game.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Ok thank you for the comprehensive answer ;)
Oh and as for my personal preferences I don't mind NTR but what I really like is the cheating kink (aka when the MC doesn't know but you show the players various scenes from the narrator (or a secondary) PoV)

good luck

H-game lover

Aug 17, 2018
So my question is simple to developer is there a ntr Or not now, I never played this game so kindly want info before downloading BTW I like ntr

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
So my question is simple to developer is there a ntr Or not now, I never played this game so kindly want info before downloading BTW I like ntr
Simply put as of right now with update 0.13. There is elements of ntr/cheating aspects in the game, but mentioned above in some posts. The amount of said content is very little and by content, I mean purely text mainly as there is no cg scene in that sense. Just trying to be clear, the amount of said content is roughly maybe 10 minutes worth of reading at max. Out of about I'd roughly guess 8-10 hours of gameplay reading, of course time will vary.

With that said, update 0.14 that releases on October 5th. Will be removing ntr/cheating content from the game, as it's such a small fraction of the game. (the two characters with said content are still there, they'll have interesting content still to make them unique when compared to the other girls. Just the mentions in text that imply ntr/cheating is changed.)

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
I’m fine with you removing NTR but please don’t remove any other fetishes like the foot fetish content or even the ABDL content because the last thing I want is it to be renamed to Academy and it being just a generic run of the mill dating simulator or even worse it becoming a edutainment game where all you do is answer trivia questions and that’s pretty much all you do for the entire game!

Reactions: Messy Studios

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
I’m fine with you removing NTR but please don’t remove any other fetishes like the foot fetish content or even the ABDL content because the last thing I want is it to be renamed to Academy and it being just a generic run of the mill dating simulator or even worse it becoming a edutainment game where all you do is answer trivia questions and that’s pretty much all you do for the entire game!
No worries there :p there's no intentions of removing any other content or aspects from the game. The only reason NTR/cheating is being removed is due to a few varying factors mentioned in previous posts and of course the original post I bring up for why said content has been decided to be removed.

Reactions: Pooploser64

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Another dev attacked because they use NTR. Do I need to organize a protest in the streets and loot random shops for people to stop hating on avoidable NTR?

PS: The current version still has it right? I want to see what all the fuss is about.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
No worries there :p there's no intentions of removing any other content or aspects from the game. The only reason NTR/cheating is being removed is due to a few varying factors mentioned in previous posts and of course the original post I bring up for why said content has been decided to be removed.
Oh thank god for that! That being said making it a edutainment game where all you do is answer trivia questions for the entire game might be a hilarious April fools prank!

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
That was by far one of the least evil things I’ve ever heard you say are sure you’re feeling ok Lord Palpatine? :p
Shh I'm cosplaying as a Jedi.

Anyway, I like Lola and Bridget the way they are now. The NTR isn't that intense and the MC can still get it on with them so that's good :p But them diapers man, a very niche fantasy not that many people really find that stuff erotic :unsure:

yiffzombie

Jul 23, 2017
Thank you for removing cuckoldry from your game. I am definitely looking forward to catching back up once the ntr-free update gets dropped. I played Messy Academy when you first introduced it here, and I was very impressed by the writing and setting. I decided to wait a while to let new content build up, and now it looks like there's no better time than the next update to get caught back up.

Thanks again, looking forward to your work!

• Red Heart

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Another dev attacked because they use NTR. Do I need to organize a protest in the streets and loot random shops for people to stop hating on avoidable NTR?

PS: The current version still has it right? I want to see what all the fuss is about.
To be fair as my previous posts mention, the quick run down is that considering the very tiny fraction of content there is for NTR. That we never had intentions to add more onto other girls or expand it to the max by any means, just a tiny bit there for those who might've enjoyed the game as a whole and saw the tiny bit of NTR as a small bonus with Bridget/Lola.

But to answer your question, update 0.13 does in fact still have all of this and by all of it. I mean..

Reactions: Darth Sidious

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Thank you for removing cuckoldry from your game. I am definitely looking forward to catching back up once the ntr-free update gets dropped. I played Messy Academy when you first introduced it here, and I was very impressed by the writing and setting. I decided to wait a while to let new content build up, and now it looks like there's no better time than the next update to get caught back up.

Thanks again, looking forward to your work!
Thank you for the kind words, it has been quite a long time since we first introduced it here on the forums. So a lot has changed visually from the old 3d placeholder assets, everything is 2d now. The only exception is that cg art is sadly lacking right now, but we're looking to do a big push for that as we move into October, November forward.

Hope you'll enjoy the game! ^^

Reactions: yiffzombie

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Messyacademy Thank you for removing the NTR! I was look into the game but when I see the 'NTR' tag I sadly decided not to. I wish you never added in the first place so then I could play earlier :D Anyways now I can try out and support you guys if I like it. Btw don't mind this small but extremely vocal ntr/cuckold fanbase here. Most of the players who plays adult games doesn't like or even hate NTR and it's a really niche genre. Only small amount of games that contains ntr can get properly funded and in most of them it's avoidable. So you guys definetly made the correct decision here in my opinion

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
This is more of a aside but I noticed you changed your profile pic to the best character in the game imo.
Oddly enough a long long time ago Miki was our default profile picture. :p I figured given it's been a year already, what a good time to feature her once again.

Messyacademy Thank you for removing the NTR! I was look into the game but when I see the 'NTR' tag I sadly decided not to. I wish you never added in the first place so then I could play earlier :D Anyways now I can try out and support you guys if I like it. Btw don't mind this small but extremely vocal ntr/cuckold fanbase here. Most of the players who plays adult games doesn't like or even hate NTR and it's a really niche genre. Only small amount of games that contains ntr can get properly funded and in most of them it's avoidable. So you guys definetly made the correct decision here in my opinion
I'm happy to hear that! ^^ I do hope you'll enjoy the game and choose to support us if able to, even if you can't support us. That is also okay too.

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Quick update for those following our thread and game news. (public post)

A quick tldr version: To sum it up, we're looking to release 0.13.5 (public) and 0.14.5 (patreon) on September 15th. This will be a tiny update, hence the odd number of the update. This will remove the NTR content from the game, while said content is being removed from Bridget and Lola's areas. (a very tiny fraction of content, in our otherwise non NTR game.)

We've made fixes and even wrote up new content in it's place, mainly Lola needed the most changing. But that's because
this is no longer a thing, instead we have figured out something to give her a unique and interesting spin for her route and story.

Once October 5th comes around, the update numbers will return back to normal. 0.14 (public) & 0.15 (patreon) Not to confuse our public fans, but during that time in the future. "0.14" will actually be the 0.14.5 version that removes NTR, we just want to ensure there's no massive confusion going on by then with the odd numbers. We'll also make it known in our OP by this date that update 0.14 (public) features the removal of NTR too and forward with our game updates.

Thank you all.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes