Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Hope everyone has been enjoying how the episodes are playing out so far as we inch closer to the common route/path of the game reaching the point when players will be able to choose a dedicated route to go through after ep 5 plays out.

We're hosting a voting poll open to the public fans on our patreon to get a vague idea in general for fun to see just what aspects you enjoy about MA and possibly the reason you continue to play. Of course feel free to also comment your thoughts if you prefer as well! (Not sure if patreon allows comments unless you're a supporter, hope I'm wrong. If that's the case, luckily you can leave a comment here of course or if you're more of a private person. Please feel free to private message me too!)

Reactions: HentaiLover_

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
I know i've said this alot of times but I still want more MiKi!!!!
Well then if you're waiting for public versions of the game, I'm happy to say that next month once Version 0.18 becomes public. You'll be a happy camper! :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Was something to jump kick 2021 off before we fully focus on the main episodes for the rest of the year. ^^

Reactions: Fake Rabi ~

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Well then if you're waiting for public versions of the game, I'm happy to say that next month once Version 0.18 becomes public. You'll be a happy camper! :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Was something to jump kick 2021 off before we fully focus on the main episodes for the rest of the year. ^^
my day is already great since the new version is out, but you just made it better thanks a bunch :LOL:;););)

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
anyone here stuck at the title screen of the game in the android version?
I’m not, not sure what is wrong with your android. Maybe a update broke something about it I personally never update my device as I’m too impatient to wait for a update.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
I’m not, not sure what is wrong with your android. Maybe a update broke something about it I personally never update my device as I’m too impatient to wait for a update.
the other renpy games that I have works fine beside this one.. also I didn't really update anything on my phone.. Screenshot_2021-02-23-23-29-16-54.png

Reactions: Pooploser64

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
the other renpy games that I have works fine beside this one.. also I didn't really update anything on my phone.. View attachment 1050443
That's odd <.< I don't personally know much about mobile software, but could it be that there's background resources eating up too much memory or processing? Any error codes or is it just that one message before having to close it, etc.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
That's odd <.< I don't personally know much about mobile software, but could it be that there's background resources eating up too much memory or processing? Any error codes or is it just that one message before having to close it, etc.
it works now, it only needs more storage for it to run.. I dunno how did that work but its fine now.. miki is really needy

Artinal12

Feb 9, 2021
My English is not very good, so hello translator.
In my opinion, early versions were much more interesting, for example, 0.14. It's funny, but psychologism was even felt there. Everything was ... more natural there. And now it looks like the wet dreams of the authors. It would seem that this is what these games are for. But no, I need psychology!)
Why rewrite what you did well?
I will give a very clear example, now many will find it funny: Why did you rewrite how the hero's sister farts in front of him? Who found this funny, compare the new version and the old one yourself. And tell me, did you feel this difference?

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
My English is not very good, so hello translator.
In my opinion, early versions were much more interesting, for example, 0.14. It's funny, but psychologism was even felt there. Everything was ... more natural there. And now it looks like the wet dreams of the authors. It would seem that this is what these games are for. But no, I need psychology!)
Why rewrite what you did well?
I will give a very clear example, now many will find it funny: Why did you rewrite how the hero's sister farts in front of him? Who found this funny, compare the new version and the old one yourself. And tell me, did you feel this difference?
No worries about the English. :p

I'm sorry you feel that way, I do think that maybe there's something lost in translation perhaps. It could very well just be a preference, some have expressed they enjoy how things have improved with the rewritten areas and added new moments. While I'm sure some might prefer the shorter, direct approach.

I'd say the comedy moments or even drama, will too, vary from person to person. I think there's still plenty to enjoy with how the episodes are coming along.

Artinal12

Feb 9, 2021
No worries about the English. :p

I'm sorry you feel that way, I do think that maybe there's something lost in translation perhaps. It could very well just be a preference, some have expressed they enjoy how things have improved with the rewritten areas and added new moments. While I'm sure some might prefer the shorter, direct approach.

I'd say the comedy moments or even drama, will too, vary from person to person. I think there's still plenty to enjoy with how the episodes are coming along.
I speak and write English badly, but I can read well. Therefore, I download games in English in order to subtly tighten up my vocabulary.
Did a lot of people talk about that fart moment? )
Let me explain exactly what seemed like an inappropriate change to me.
Before: the hero teased his sister that in childhood she ran into his room and farted, he even came up with a nickname for her. After being reminded of her childhood several times, she said: ah, am I a stinking sister? Well, get it!

And in the new version it is somewhat smoothed out. She pulls him out into the corridor and for no particular reason - avada kedavra!
That is, earlier this transition to childhood was felt, in a greater degree it was felt how the academy imperceptibly affects the students. And now it is as if something is being poured into the powder that they behave this way.
The graphics have gotten better, yes. More characters, more storylines. If you are guided, first of all, by your ideas, and not by the requirements of patrons, I am happy for you.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
So after playing for a good bit, I can say that I can handle the diapers. I don't particularly like them or dislike them. The "diaper shots" in place of "panty shots" do nothing for me. I got close to the line of quitting when the game introduced the "I haven't been potty trained even though I'm a college student" character. When the game began to focus a lot on pooping, farting, and the smells that come with that, that's when I tapped out. I get that it comes with the whole diaper fetish, but I found it too gross. It's a shame because I really like the art style. Good luck with the game, dev.

Artinal12

Feb 9, 2021
So after playing for a good bit, I can say that I can handle the diapers. I don't particularly like them or dislike them. The "diaper shots" in place of "panty shots" do nothing for me. I got close to the line of quitting when the game introduced the "I haven't been potty trained even though I'm a college student" character. When the game began to focus a lot on pooping, farting, and the smells that come with that, that's when I tapped out. I get that it comes with the whole diaper fetish, but I found it too gross. It's a shame because I really like the art style. Good luck with the game, dev.
Well, the fact that the girl is not potty-trained can somehow be explained - that due to her peculiarities, no one tried to do it. About farting and so on - well, what did You expect? Many players may ask You: "What are you doing here then?" Tell me, what was the best way to do it, in Your opinion? As I wrote above, I would like to see more psychologism in the behavior of the characters, because then farting etc. becomes more than natural. By the way, You are an interesting person, You have some boundaries of "passion". Something attracted You to this game, but You are reluctant to go beyond it. Once I met one person, we talked with him about psychology, about toilet topics and so on. And then he went aside too rude hobbies for me, and I was disappointed in our conversations with him. But since we met him on one of the thematic forums - what did I expect? )

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
I speak and write English badly, but I can read well. Therefore, I download games in English in order to subtly tighten up my vocabulary.
Did a lot of people talk about that fart moment? )
Let me explain exactly what seemed like an inappropriate change to me.
Before: the hero teased his sister that in childhood she ran into his room and farted, he even came up with a nickname for her. After being reminded of her childhood several times, she said: ah, am I a stinking sister? Well, get it!

And in the new version it is somewhat smoothed out. She pulls him out into the corridor and for no particular reason - avada kedavra!
That is, earlier this transition to childhood was felt, in a greater degree it was felt how the academy imperceptibly affects the students. And now it is as if something is being poured into the powder that they behave this way.
The graphics have gotten better, yes. More characters, more storylines. If you are guided, first of all, by your ideas, and not by the requirements of patrons, I am happy for you.
No worries! :p I honestly don't recall it being brought up before. I can see what you mean for the differences between the two scripts and how it tackles it, but it might just be a preference thing? I really can't say for sure since I haven't had enough people bring up that one moment from before or now to compare.

I'm sure there's little differences that people liked before or maybe like how things are handled now, for the most part a good bit of stuff we've seen in the older versions will make a return, but sometimes they'll be reintroduced in a more fitting way as well. Not to mention some new stuff taking place that wasn't originally around. :p

Hopefully as the game continues to update, it'll deliver on some more comedy moments you'll like that's similar to the Erika stuff. The next game update coming to the public on March 30th is a bit different, but I think many will enjoy it.

Thank you for the feedback/mention! ^^ I will say that if you were playing version 0.17 you should be able to avoid some more visual moments of that stuff taking place. I know not everything can be avoided with that, since the setting of the story does set it up that there isn't much choice when time comes to use the "bathroom".

I am sorry it turned out not to be a experience suited for yourself once certain moments popped up, more so since you like the art style and hopefully enjoyed the way things were in the story? Hopefully in the future you'll give our future project a try once MA is finished, as we're still a bit too early to even think about it yet, but our future project could possibly be based with similar art styles. Just minus diaper stuff being a focal point within the story. :p

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Thank you for the feedback/mention! ^^ I will say that if you were playing version 0.17 you should be able to avoid some more visual moments of that stuff taking place. I know not everything can be avoided with that, since the setting of the story does set it up that there isn't much choice when time comes to use the "bathroom".

I am sorry it turned out not to be a experience suited for yourself once certain moments popped up, more so since you like the art style and hopefully enjoyed the way things were in the story? Hopefully in the future you'll give our future project a try once MA is finished, as we're still a bit too early to even think about it yet, but our future project could possibly be based with similar art styles. Just minus diaper stuff being a focal point within the story. :p
I can honestly say that the story intrigued me. I liked the whole mystery and secrecy behind the students and faculty being forced to wear diapers. I enjoyed wondering about the possible reasons for introducing this system to students, and yes, if you produce a game in the future without the diaper content I will gladly support you. It may be wise for you to just do that as a side project, though, so you don't allienate your current supporters. Either that or make sure your next game has optional diaper content.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
I can honestly say that the story intrigued me. I liked the whole mystery and secrecy behind the students and faculty being forced to wear diapers. I enjoyed wondering about the possible reasons for introducing this system to students, and yes, if you produce a game in the future without the diaper content I will gladly support you. It may be wise for you to just do that as a side project, though, so you don't allienate your current supporters. Either that or make sure your next game has optional diaper content.
I concur though if they do, do that I would personally recommend they do that after the first game is finished otherwise they will all suffer serious burn out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Messy Studios
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes