krysik

Mar 2, 2021
So i played it, and honestly, it left a good impression, at first i thought diaper stuff might not be my thing but it was a pretty good experiance overall, the story and the mystery regarding the school is interesting, can't wait for more

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
So i played it, and honestly, it left a good impression, at first i thought diaper stuff might not be my thing but it was a pretty good experiance overall, the story and the mystery regarding the school is interesting, can't wait for more
Glad to hear that! ^^ I know not everyone will be able to make it past the diaper subject material, but very happy to hear this!

Reactions: Pooploser64

Zabon

Feb 22, 2018
The only thing I dislike is how many times it seems like the story has been started over and the game has been rebuilt from the first episode. Every time I come back to see how far the game has come I'm getting deja vu and whiplash going through the same scenes again and again then finding there's less content now than there was months ago, and it feels worse as a patreon subscriber that's been subscribed since basically the first edition of the game to ever be released. I will say that I'm sure there are several scenes from some of those first builds that will probably never make it back into the game, which is also more than a little disappointing. That being said, it looks a lot more professional now, the cgs are great, character designs are great, and the flow of choices feel better than ever before. Moving over to renpy from tyrano was a good choice. Here's hoping that content gets added back into the game sooner rather than later.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
That being said, it looks a lot more professional now, the cgs are great, character designs are great, and the flow of choices feel better than ever before. Moving over to renpy from tyrano was a good choice. Here's hoping that content gets added back into the game sooner rather than later.
Agreed!

Reactions: Messy Studios

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
The only thing I dislike is how many times it seems like the story has been started over and the game has been rebuilt from the first episode. Every time I come back to see how far the game has come I'm getting deja vu and whiplash going through the same scenes again and again then finding there's less content now than there was months ago, and it feels worse as a patreon subscriber that's been subscribed since basically the first edition of the game to ever be released. I will say that I'm sure there are several scenes from some of those first builds that will probably never make it back into the game, which is also more than a little disappointing. That being said, it looks a lot more professional now, the cgs are great, character designs are great, and the flow of choices feel better than ever before. Moving over to renpy from tyrano was a good choice. Here's hoping that content gets added back into the game sooner rather than later.
Overall I am glad things seem more professional looking now and everything else! We will of course reach a point where we're caught up to events seen from the older versions of the game, I'd even argue that with how things are proceeding. We'll have much more content than there was previously as we move forward.

Many older cg moments will return, with only one moment that won't be making its return for a cg moment being
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hopefully you'll continue to check in and enjoy the game from time to time, as we'll be reaching the route episodes very soon after episode 5 is wrapped up. ^^

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Little fun voting poll for our upcoming Easter wallpaper details next month! The post is open to the public, we're seeing which character will be featured. (The wallpaper will be offered to everyone for free next month around Easter.)

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Little update on stuff taking place.

So as of right now we're looking at v0.18 (Miki's Dream) releasing sometime around mid April, since March has been pretty crazy sadly. I won't get too into why, but mainly it's just a bunch of tax related headaches going on in the background and trying to multitask with that while managing everything else.

With that said, progress is coming along still but depending on how things continue into this year. We might make it openly clear that instead of a month to month schedule (exactly 30-35 days). That our updating schedule might become every month and a half for new game updates released. If this happens we'll be making some light adjustments to our patreon tiers so that there's a little extra rewards for the tiers since we charge upfront per month. (Something that isn't important if not supporting us, but just mentioning it.)

Anyways! Some exciting stuff so this post isn't just meh, for Easter coming up. We're in the middle of getting the Easter wallpaper art done while I'm getting some writing done still to give our artist something to do in the mean time. This Easter piece of art is going to feature Rachel in a sexy bunny outfit, seen in a lewd pose/situation. (Once it's finished, we'll post it for all fans freely on Easter Sunday. ^^)

A little sneak preview of Miki's Dream to tie everyone over, I tried to choose not so spoiler related stuff. But just in case, if you want to go in completely blind, I'd avoid looking for now unless you can't help it. :p

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019

So as of right now we're looking at v0.18 (Miki's Dream) releasing sometime around mid April, since March has been pretty crazy sadly. I won't get too into why, but mainly it's just a bunch of tax related headaches going on in the background and trying to multitask with that while managing everything else.
I hate taxes I don’t get why the government doesn’t do it for us given that they absolutely can frankly the government not doing taxes for us is the equivalent of a pizza joint demanding that you guess how much it costs based on how many toppings and how much cheese on the pizza there is and arresting you for Pizza fraud when you don’t give them enough by accident.

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
I hate taxes I don’t get why the government doesn’t do it for us given that they absolutely can frankly the government not doing taxes for us is the equivalent of a pizza joint demanding that you guess how much it costs based on how many toppings and how much cheese on the pizza there is and arresting you for Pizza fraud when you don’t give them enough by accident.
I could easily write a massive wall about the certain tax situation behind the scenes that's taking place, but for the simple and easy choice. It's been pretty wild with some irregularities to sort out, thankfully this tax & accounting firm is helping out, but it's just a lot of details and information that's been back and forth to fully catch them up to speed on the underlining issues and ensure I don't overpay when I could be saving money towards the project.

(On the bright note, my normal W2 from my job itself is simple enough and no issue. Just a new experience with filing 1099-K's and we have 3 of those to mess with from patreon, paypal and ks. With a bit of an issue between patreon vs paypal putting a bit halt on things.)

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018

With that said, progress is coming along still but depending on how things continue into this year. We might make it openly clear that instead of a month to month schedule (exactly 30-35 days). That our updating schedule might become every month and a half for new game updates released. If this happens we'll be making some light adjustments to our patreon tiers so that there's a little extra rewards for the tiers since we charge upfront per month. (Something that isn't important if not supporting us, but just mentioning it.)

Anyways! Some exciting stuff so this post isn't just meh, for Easter coming up. We're in the middle of getting the Easter wallpaper art done while I'm getting some writing done still to give our artist something to do in the mean time. This Easter piece of art is going to feature Rachel in a sexy bunny outfit, seen in a lewd pose/situation. (Once it's finished, we'll post it for all fans freely on Easter Sunday. ^^)

A little sneak preview of Miki's Dream to tie everyone over, I tried to choose not so spoiler related stuff. But just in case, if you want to go in completely blind, I'd avoid looking for now unless you can't help it. :p
that's just so..... Miki
I love it

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Sorry if I’m being to nosey but what do you mean by an issue between patreon vs paypal?
It's a bit of a long story >.< but Patreon issues a 1099-K form with what we've made overall during 2020. Paypal was our payout option for 2020, so every time we'd get paid, Paypal recorded those as fresh transactions/income and issued a 1099-K form as well. (Making it look as if we made double what was actually made to the IRS.)

Patreon and Paypal support has been an on-going process for over a month to settle things or give more clear answers for me to pass along for the tax experts, but that's the major concern issue taking place not to be double reported for having to pay in even more than what's already expected. Let alone just covering expenses to deduct from and other details to cover.

that's just so..... Miki
I love it
:p By the end of it, you'll either be fully Miki'd out or wishing for more. Will be interesting to see how everyone likes it and what new information about Miki they'll apply to her for the main game events. ^^

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
It's a bit of a long story >.< but Patreon issues a 1099-K form with what we've made overall during 2020. Paypal was our payout option for 2020, so every time we'd get paid, Paypal recorded those as fresh transactions/income and issued a 1099-K form as well. (Making it look as if we made double what was actually made to the IRS.)

Patreon and Paypal support has been an on-going process for over a month to settle things or give more clear answers for me to pass along for the tax experts, but that's the major concern issue taking place not to be double reported for having to pay in even more than what's already expected. Let alone just covering expenses to deduct from and other details to cover.
Well hopefully it sorts itself out.

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
In celebration of Easter Sunday, we had another wallpaper made! This time featuring Rachel. You can download the two images in both 1920x1080 or 2560x1440. Two variants difference is the expression seen by Rachel.

Hope everyone has been doing good and has a good Sunday! v0.19 coming by April 10-15th for public, featuring Miki's Dream. While v0.20 will be supporter exclusive and feature episode 4.

(Should be able to access our post below to download the images.)

• Love

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
In celebration of Easter Sunday, we had another wallpaper made! This time featuring Rachel. You can download the two images in both 1920x1080 or 2560x1440. Two variants difference is the expression seen by Rachel.

Hope everyone has been doing good and has a good Sunday! v0.19 coming by April 10-15th for public, featuring Miki's Dream. While v0.20 will be supporter exclusive and feature episode 4.

(Should be able to access our post below to download the images.)
Very cute wallpaper if you don’t mind me asking is she wearing a nappy? Because I think she is but it’s a bit hard to tell on a screen as small as a phone.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Sorry if this is a stupid question for all I know it could be right in front of me and I’m too blind to see it but where is the filter that makes it so only the wallpapers are visible on your patreon? I can’t find it.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes