Azraelith

May 1, 2019
I'll keep an eye on the game, probably won't touch til later due to my job picking up and a massive promotion. Diapers aren't really my thing but I'm gonna give this a shot because it hits so many other boxes I enjoy in a game. Will most likely give a review later when I'm able to do so after I've played it.

Reactions: Messy Studios
Oct 12, 2018
the graphic style actually looks really good and im running out of reason not to try it, the problem i personally have with femdom games is that you cant ever turn it around, but i think thats kinda the point thats just an me issue LOL

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
is it possible to change mc name? i saw an older post mentioning something https://f95zone.to/threads/messy-academy-v0-18-ep-1-3-mikis-dream-messy-studios.36344/post-2965432
It is something we toyed with, but it hasn't been a very high priority right now. We'll possibly see it come along though.

the graphic style actually looks really good and im running out of reason not to try it, the problem i personally have with femdom games is that you cant ever turn it around, but i think thats kinda the point thats just an me issue LOL
It's for sure worth a try. :p Also without any major spoilers, not all of the game is femdom, would actually say there's not a huge amount of it unless you wish to lead into that sort of path. Plenty of paths that'll lead you along as the dom.

Didn't this have NTR at some point? What happened?
About a year ago nearly by this point, without making a big thing out of it. There was one scene that really stands out that was planned long ago to have NTR qualities with it, but it causes a major divide of people for or against it. MA wasn't meant to really have NTR as it's selling point, if anything it was more tacked on for one moment with story.

So it was easier to remove and keep the game NTR free, rather than force the game into becoming something we never really intended for it to be seen as for a major pull into the game.

Oct 2, 2018
make a version without the Diapers and I'd be all for replaying this. But the Diapers are a real turn off so not going to try another playthrough right now...

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
About a year ago nearly by this point, without making a big thing out of it. There was one scene that really stands out that was planned long ago to have NTR qualities with it, but it causes a major divide of people for or against it. MA wasn't meant to really have NTR as it's selling point, if anything it was more tacked on for one moment with story.

So it was easier to remove and keep the game NTR free, rather than force the game into becoming something we never really intended for it to be seen as for a major pull into the game.
I miss that punishment scene.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
679265AA-D9DB-46B6-AA2F-8669D214178F.jpeg
I tried to download the update but for some reason it just shows this screen and I know for a fact that my Android is powerful enough to handle it as I downloaded the game before with no issues could somebody please help me?

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
make a version without the Diapers and I'd be all for replaying this. But the Diapers are a real turn off so not going to try another playthrough right now...
Sorry, that is something that has crossed my mind before once the project is finished. But, I think it'd require too much adjusting of the story to make sense of it for what we have planned already. Would nearly become it's own game if trying to make adjustments to cg art, sprites and other stuff.

I miss that punishment scene.
I can't say much, but there is something planned to pop up in the game in the future. (Not NTR, not to confuse.) But a punishment moment that fits for part of the story. :p

I tried to download the update but for some reason it just shows this screen and I know for a fact that my Android is powerful enough to handle it as I downloaded the game before with no issues could somebody please help me?
<.< Odd... I'll test it out on my Android and see if it's working okay. One tip to try, is if you had the game installed on your phone before. Try uninstalling the app completely, then reinstall it since I believe I had weird issues pop up like that a few months back for Android users. (Something we'd have to look into and figure out how to fix, if there's a easy method of help.)

Reactions: Pooploser64

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
<.< Odd... I'll test it out on my Android and see if it's working okay. One tip to try, is if you had the game installed on your phone before. Try uninstalling the app completely, then reinstall it since I believe I had weird issues pop up like that a few months back for Android users. (Something we'd have to look into and figure out how to fix, if there's a easy method of help.)
It worked thank god for that.

Oct 12, 2018
Eyup! :p Granted I'll warn you, there's a character who will focus more on that.

Spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tbh i feel like Gentle femdom is muuuch more of a niche then i thought it would be, still waiting on that female who just wants you to get addicted/fall for her because of her gentleness, add some fucked up past and yandere tendency . And no i dont talk about babyplay.

Ohthis wasnt a suggestion just more along the lines of rambling thoughts that i wonder why almost nobody has something for. fuck, not even femu has that, and femu has everything.

buttbullball

Jun 27, 2018
What is the extent of content planned for this? Is it just going to be diapers and implied mess the whole time or will it include some actual sex scenes and more graphic scenes of watersports and messing?

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
What is the extent of content planned for this? Is it just going to be diapers and implied mess the whole time or will it include some actual sex scenes and more graphic scenes of watersports and messing?
As things progress in the game, it'll move beyond just diapers and accidents. There will be a mix of normal sort of sex scenes or acts that come into play. There is plans for watersports to be seen during one or two routes, but we're currently discussing how to go about mess related stuff. We know there's some who enjoy the more extreme visuals like that outside of diapers, but also many who like diapers that enjoy messing as long as it stays inside and not in their face, etc.

Our rough thought right now is if more extreme content like that pops up, it'll need to be 100% up to the player if they wish to view it or go about the game without going that far on those visuals.

I wonder how many people enjoy this despite not having a diaper fetish? I'm not fond of them but I look forward to more content here, I think the characters are neat yo.
There are a couple out there that I've seen mentions of not being into diapers, but they gave MA a try and found they enjoy it for the characters and story events or other reasons. :p

Reactions: DoisacChopper
Mar 17, 2019
before i test this Game again (last tested in 2019) i have one question, is the ugly fat teacher still in the game and rape his students? that was the reason number 1 that killed the Game for me

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
before i test this Game again (last tested in 2019) i have one question, is the ugly fat teacher still in the game and rape his students? that was the reason number 1 that killed the Game for me
Yes the teacher is still in the game, but it since it's been so long and with changes made in regards to the punishment stuff that used to be there long ago. I'd say give v0.18 a chance, see what it feels like going through episode 1 or 2 at max before deciding if the pacing of things and changes seem to hook you or if it doesn't give off that impression still.

I'll just spoiler it, but regarding the teacher in question and teachers in general.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes