Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
*Crosses fingers* :p

I try to keep up with Patreon's ever evolving rules, but I haven't heard any major issues with femdom yet. <.< But it might depend, I know femdom content can go from light femdom themes to extreme real quick. Probably a number of factors when it comes to what goes and doesn't, but hopefully as we move along in development if anything does pop up. We hope there's ways to adjust things without sacrifices.
Well if it does there’s always other services like patreon to turn to like subscribe star for instance.

Reactions: Messy Studios

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Sorry but would it be possible for the next version to have your adorable profile pic as the APK icon or something similar preferably with the same character since to me she might as well be the mascot she’s so cute! Or is it impossible to change it from the default? P.S sorry if it’s a stupid question I never made a APK in my life and I wouldn’t even know where to start either.

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Sorry but would it be possible for the next version to have your adorable profile pic as the APK icon or something similar preferably with the same character since to me she might as well be the mascot she’s so cute! Or is it impossible to change it from the default? P.S sorry if it’s a stupid question I never made a APK in my life and I wouldn’t even know where to start either.
This is something that should be possible actually, I think I've had it in mind for a while but between other stuff going on it sort of slipped by me. ^^" We'll probably see the icon/apk for the game updated here soon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pooploser64

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Jesus I didn’t realise how close it was till Christmas I hope all of you get exactly what you want for Christmas. Or whatever happens at Hanukkah in case some of you happen to be Jewish sorry don’t know what does as I’m not.

Last edited:

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
(Since it's been a while... <.< )

A general update is in order as we put a close to 2021, leading into 2022 and getting things in order again. (Much of this is straight from our public patreon post made not too long ago.)

This will apply for v0.19 being released for the public as well.

I really don't like going back on my word after I've put out the mention that we'd expect new content on Dec 15th. But I have to come out and admit fully that even with trying to get everything wrapped up here within the past week, it just doesn't seem like I'll be able to deliver on the 15th and it's better to admit defeat sooner than last minute. >.<

I didn't expect work to get as crazy busy as it has heading into this month before our company shuts down for the season, more so since our company has been struggling a good month or two prior and so now suddenly everything that was backed up has put a lot of strain on many of us trying to fulfill orders before the shut down. It's chaotic to say the least.. (My day job)

Regardless of what excuse I have for everyone, I know it's not going to sit right after the continuous delays and false dates set along the way. The only thing I can say about that is that I'm truly sorry for letting anyone down, I feel like I've let myself down and beat myself up over it often about how this year as a whole has felt in development related to myself. (Not blaming the rest of the team, as a ton of progress has been made on their part.)

I can only hope that we can make things right as we head into 2022 with our plans to get back on track with new content every 30-45 days as a set deadline. Which means, the moment it's reached 45 days tops, regardless if we're missing some cg art or some features. We're still releasing said content and will make notes of what is being added with every update and what was/is to be added that is missing from said update, etc.

With that said... It still doesn't make this whole situation any better in the now and here... >.< So here's my rough plan below for the rest of this month and I hope that while it isn't what was expected, that it'll help kick off the new year and begin to make things right for my shortcomings in 2021.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The company I work for shuts down this coming Friday for 2 weeks, but I have enough time saved from this year to take a early leave and begin my break around the 15th. From there forward, there's still some holiday plans already made with family, but I'm looking to stick with my promise in the previous news post that I'd still get as much dev work done possible this month during my break period, besides the set days aside.

I think to be completely open and honest, while I would like to say that we could release v0.20 by the end of this month easily given where we are in the process. I think it's safe to say given the holidays, it'd be too much to ask of Artie to try pulling everything off last minute like that.

So... Here comes my thoughts that should work out given that v0.20 content is on the edge of release, just awkward timing with the busy season.. I fully expect that once new year's eve is over with and things settle down again. I can easily say without a doubt by then that we can see v0.20 release on January 7th.

v0.19 (public) ~ January 7th release
v0.20 (supporter) ~ January 7th release

Shortly after those releases to officially kick off and begin 2022, by the end of January I'm expecting we'd have our next content release done as well very quickly!

v0.21 (supporter) ~ January 31st release

This update will focus on new content added to episodes 1-4 mainly, with some tiny fixes to episode 5 by then. Previous episodes will receive some polished, fixed grammar, along with many other new bits of content to see, such as... Visuals for bg/oc student sprites added to episodes 1-4, new meaningful choices added, new cg variants and visuals added, new music added, new mini scenes added and much more within that style of content.

From there forward, we'll then set v0.22 for a deadline release date of March 17th at the latest. Which would be 45 days after v0.21, but there will be very possible chances we'll get route content done a bit quicker than previous episode content and so it could be early March as well.

With that out of the way... I'd like to begin go over some plans below to begin to make it up to everyone that's been sticking with us throughout 2021.

First off, a small bonus wallpaper is coming later this month that is going to be exclusive to our supporters for at least 2-3+ months before it becomes public. When I say supporters, do not worry! What I mean is that if you've supported us at any given moment within 2021, even if it's one month. I'm going to personally send out a special link for anyone that isn't an active supporter to gain access to said wallpaper, this goes for any active supporters currently who decide to halt their support as we head into 2022. You too, will receive a personal message from me for your wallpaper.

Secondly and more so! Seeing that v0.20 has been promised since loooong, long ago... Back since July after we released v0.19. I think it's completely fair to everyone that we do this, just this once to help make things right. Anyone who has supported us since July until now in December will receive a special link to gain access to v0.20, regardless if you've only supported us for one month since then or more. (This counts for anyone new looking to support us for $5 until the end of this month.) Come Jan 7th, after we make the Patreon release post for v0.20, that same day we'll send out the special link/messages to those who apply to these requirements above.

Thirdly, As we move into the new year. We know that v0.20 has been a long awaited release and seeing that v0.21 won't quite feel on par. We're actually going to make sure that supporters going into the new year have exclusive time with v0.20 + v0.21, it won't be until we release v0.22 in March, when public fans will be given access to v0.20 + v0.21 content rolled into one release. (So come March 2022 for public fans, instead of seeing "v0.20" released. It'll be labeled "v0.21" But it'll contain all content of those two releases.) We hope that feels fair to our supporters and still within reason to our public fans, after that, things will roll out normally between supporter/public releases.

Fourthly and lastly! In January once v0.20 is out, during January and February. We're going to host a ton of mini community events that let's everyone feel more engaged with not only other fans/supporters of MA, but with the dev team! We're not fully sure yet on what these events will cover, but there's some fun ideas floating around in mind. Stuff along the lines of... Simply playing some games together on Switch/PS4 consoles, to more MA related community events that fall under contests or rewards earned from taking part! (Hopefully these will be fun and we'll continue to put some time aside that works with our dev schedule for more community engaging throughout 2022 and beyond!)

That all being said... I know there's probably mixed feelings with this post and I understand the different angles of your thoughts out there. I really feel like I've let everyone down this year in some fashion and it really affects me as much as it probably does as many of you supporters/fans out there feel about it.

I can only hope and pray that what is being promised here is fulfilled, along with being a good start to undo any wrong we might've done to anyone within the year. If there's ideas as to some reasonable rewards or other benefits that we can deliver on to make things feel right as we get back on track in 2022. Please let us know! (One thought I've had moving into 2022 is to allow early access to new releases during their testing phase a few days before release if there's interest in that as a benefit?)

Besides everything mentioned above, I'd like to remind everyone that we do still have some stuff to look forward to this month regarding cg previews. What we might do is show off some upcoming new variant art being added in v0.21 this month, so be on the lookout for that.

Once again, a big thank you to everyone who has supported us during this awkward year for us in development! Thanks goes out to all of our non supporters who have such a gleaming love for MA and what we do as well! You all make us very happy and so it's time to prepare to blow everyone's expectations out of the water during 2022! (We hope to make it even bigger than 2020's dev progress!)

Reactions: Vpatermann

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Adding this public Patreon post to the previous news as there's some big announcements for the new year as we begin working again and get things moving along. Very important, as it'll make sense of any slight bumps in the road here between January into February.

saadniazi

Feb 20, 2019
The game doesn't have anything worth playing for. Graphics are terrible. The writing is pathetic. Choices don't matter. And one of the laziest games on this website. Stop supporting this dev.

• Haha

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
The game doesn't have anything worth playing for. Graphics are terrible. The writing is pathetic. Choices don't matter. And one of the laziest games on this website. Stop supporting this dev.
0/10 That's all I can give you for the attempt.

Reactions: Ahsl

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Sorry it's been a while for those following along on here! ^^" January was a very busy and unexpected month for us in taking care of quite a bit for the development to get things moving along smoothly for the rest of this year. The short and sweet of it is that our previous programmer that's been with us since the start sadly stepped down, so much of the month was spent looking for a fitting programmer to take over long term and fill them in on everything. (Easier said than done with a project of this size. ^^" )

We had planned to hopefully get v0.20 out at the end of January, but I underestimated just how much time I'd need to get everything sorted out team wise for smooth sailing here beyond v0.20. So I'm sorry to inform anyone of that not working out regarding our planned thoughts, but while I don't want to give a confirmed date for v0.20 until I have a play test version of it in hand to see if it's really ready and looking good. (Since we're working with a new programmer after all, have to make sure everything is on the same page for their first real work being shown and sorting out any stuff to fix up in their programming process for beyond this update.)

But with that said, there shouldn't be any excuse with where we're sitting on content. We're going to have our next releases out this month for public and supporters. I'm already working ahead on v0.21 content being written up, which I have some news to share regarding that! Since v0.21 content begins the route focused episodes of the game until we finish development, below is our expected plans for how we're splitting up the content per release. (Since we can offer 3 route episodes roughly every 45 days as we plan to release.)

v0.21 - Nova, Heather and Lola ep 6.
v0.22 - Miki, Rachel and Bridget ep 6.
v0.23 - Erika, Juliet and Zoey ep 6.

Then it'll repeat in that order forward, this should feel balanced in terms of offering one very popular character from the community per release, on top of the others being a nice difference in focuses and content in case you don't like say Erika.. Maybe you'll enjoy Juliet's content or even Zoey, etc.

With this in mind, let it be known that writing has started on v0.21 content and so while it feels like we're behind on offering content right now. This month will provide us v0.20 for content and then with how the process/schedule is going for v0.21 content, it'll be ready in March! V0.22 will be expected early May and from there roughly expect new releases every 45 days as our deadline. ^^

Once again, sorry with our track record during 2021 development. We're looking to very quickly turn that around a full 180 degrees!

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Feb 28th! We'll be releasing v0.19 for public! v0.19.5 for supporters!

(v0.19 will feature episode 4 content, which has about 5 events during it, with up to 15 total cg variants/pieces altogether!)

(v0.19.5 will feature all previous content, but in HD quality! The whole game is being brought up from 1280x720 resolution to 1920x1080! Not only engine wise of course, all sprite, cg and bg assets are using 1920x1080 quality art with this update!)

[We're still patching out some stuff with getting the new programmer on board, working together and so v0.20 is a little behind. But we'll be pushing to get this out around March 7-14th range at the worst case. v0.21 expected around early April.]

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Thank you for the feedback/mention! ^^ I will say that if you were playing version 0.17 you should be able to avoid some more visual moments of that stuff taking place. I know not everything can be avoided with that, since the setting of the story does set it up that there isn't much choice when time comes to use the "bathroom".

I am sorry it turned out not to be a experience suited for yourself once certain moments popped up, more so since you like the art style and hopefully enjoyed the way things were in the story? Hopefully in the future you'll give our future project a try once MA is finished, as we're still a bit too early to even think about it yet, but our future project could possibly be based with similar art styles. Just minus diaper stuff being a focal point within the story. :p
I know you posted this a long time ago but I just realized that this may not be the greatest idea in the world because if you decided to make something that doesn't have anything to do with nappies it's highly likely that all of your supporters would unsubscribe from your Patreon because it wasn't what they would've subscribed to you for and that will make you have to lay off all your employees and you probably won't be able to work on the game full time either which will make for a longer time to wait between updates plus you probably won't get nearly as many subscribers as you have now and any new supporters you do gain will probably leave some very nasty comments on your patreon for making Messy Academy you would essentially have to nuke every trace of the game from the internet which is near impossible because even if you do delete everything about it somebody could just re-upload it plus it would lose it's uniqueness since there's so many visual novels these days and if you don't add something unique with a visual novels it will probably get lost in the sea all of the other visual novels I mean there's only a handful of ABDL dating sims but I can't even begin to count how many visual novels there are even when counting only the ones that involve vanilla sex I honestly don't think the kickstarter would be nearly as successful if it wasn't for the fact that it's a ABDL game it will be a lot safer if instead of doing that you either made a sequel or some new IP involving nappies at least if you want to still be able to work on your passion projects full time.

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
I know you posted this a long time ago but I just realized that this may not be the greatest idea in the world because if you decided to make something that doesn't have anything to do with nappies it's highly likely that all of your supporters would unsubscribe from your Patreon because it wasn't what they would've subscribed to you for and that will make you have to lay off all your employees and you probably won't be able to work on the game full time either which will make for a longer time to wait between updates plus you probably won't get nearly as many subscribers as you have now and any new supporters you do gain will probably leave some very nasty comments on your patreon for making Messy Academy you would essentially have to nuke every trace of the game from the internet which is near impossible because even if you do delete everything about it somebody could just re-upload it plus it would lose it's uniqueness since there's so many visual novels these days and if you don't add something unique with a visual novels it will probably get lost in the sea all of the other visual novels I mean there's only a handful of ABDL dating sims but I can't even begin to count how many visual novels there are even when counting only the ones that involve vanilla sex I honestly don't think the kickstarter would be nearly as successful if it wasn't for the fact that it's a ABDL game it will be a lot safer if instead of doing that you either made a sequel or some new IP involving nappies at least if you want to still be able to work on your passion projects full time.
Thank you for the detailed response! ^^

We're not really sure what plans we have yet for the future, of course there is some ideas floating around naturally even now. But we still have at least 2 years worth of development at best ahead of us on MA, so it'll still be a good wait until our next project plans are unveiled. :p

Naturally there is thoughts for MA as a series to continue beyond this first game with some sort of sequel or even a prequel that might be very, very interesting concept wise based on what unfolds during the story of MA. We'll have to see as we get closer to that point in time, but I do know that once MA is wrapped up on development. My original plan was to take it easy for a year possibly with a much smaller scale game that isn't linked to MA, but honestly there's a lot of direction for what could take place, as there's been light plans to toss out dlc content for MA to spend more time with certain characters and tackle storylines for them that weren't fully seen during their routes by the end.

I think regardless, even if we do focus on something that isn't related to MA. There's most likely going to be many aspects that fans and supporters will like with those projects, I'd like to think of it in a similar fashion to some aspects that pop up in MA currently that some people aren't a big fan of, but they're still very much interested in other aspects enough to keep their interest, etc. Of course all of this is still 2 years from now roughly based on our schedule, which is sadly a bit bumpy right now with our programmer situation, but a lot is going on behind the scenes this month in order to move things along one way or another.

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
game keeps crashing, I downloaded the android version of the game so i think it might just be a bug with the apk version.
We'll look into this for our future releases to see what might be the cause, thank you for bringing it to our attention. I've had other mentions similar to this with the game crashing for Android, assuming it could be user error or device specs, possibly conflicting software. If you haven't already tried, perhaps try uninstalling the file and downloading it again freshly for now.

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
I'm happy to announce after our awkwardness on Feb 28th that didn't go as planned.. We're releasing v0.19 & v0.19.5 tomorrow! (March 19th around 4pm cst.)

Thank you for everyone being patient with us during our awkward development cycle of 2021 and here recently. Our original programmer stepped down at the end of January, so since then we've been working with a new one and there's still much adjustment happening for them to get used to working with us, along with figuring out the existing coding that was left behind for them to tweak to help them in their coding process.

Originally we had hoped to have these ready on Feb 28th, but the build I received that night was very less than ideal. I'm more so happy to say that as this month has been progressing along, I've personally play tested through 3+ builds to ensure everything is in a more ideal state visually. I have without a doubt, that it's finally ready! ^^

We hope to keep things moving along into April to get releases moving along again, just please bare with us a little as we're just getting over the awkward bump in the road with the development situation. Thank you again!

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
v0.19 is released! ^^

Just know that as of the time of this post, only the MEGA links are updated to v0.19 so be aware of that or double check, give it some time for the other links to be updated to reflect v0.19 as well.

If you enjoy what we do, please consider supporting our Patreon as the funding earned goes directly towards the project and covering development costs for those on the team, besides myself. Thank you all and enjoy!

Edit: We've had reports for our supporter v0.19.5 build that a few Mac users are having issues running the .app or missing files needed for it to work. I doubt this is the case for v0.19, but if there's anything that pops up. Please let us know with details, as we're looking into making sure this issue won't be present in v0.19.5 for once it's out to the public in the near future. Thank you! <3

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes