Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
I know there are people who have all kinds of fetishes but I think the game would win more if the diapers were removed, I like the art of the girls but I'm with the dick down because the diapers won't let me

Reactions: Messy Studios

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
I know there are people who have all kinds of fetishes but I think the game would win more if the diapers were removed, I like the art of the girls but I'm with the dick down because the diapers won't let me
To each their own of course. :p Naturally there's different fetishes that'll hit differently than others for folks and it's possible if this game didn't focus on it, there would still be a crowd interested in it for other reasons. (Least I'd hope so!) With that said, sadly this project has no intentions on removing them, as we're over 2 years into development.

I can't promise what the future might hold for our projects to come after this one is finished, but maybe there might be something that we focus on lightly that's not so heavily focused on it. ^^"

• Sad
Reactions: Grelk and lnppo

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sick. Sorry, but my opinion. It looked interesting until I saw that you have to treat adult women like babies. That's a diagnosis right there.

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Incest? To whom?
Girl with the glasses on the banner art. :p

Sick. Sorry, but my opinion. It looked interesting until I saw that you have to treat adult women like babies. That's a diagnosis right there.
No problem! Everyone has different opinions of course. I will say you don't actually treat them like babies, but I'm pretty sure that isn't the main issue here. Either way I hope other games on f95 will appeal more to your liking! ^^

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Not like this matters really but is the main menu song a wordless cover or something of a Girl's Day song?
I believe so, I actually heard the similarities with the main menu track and another song a while back. It's something that probably doesn't matter too much, but it's on the radar and known. It's been something I've been planning on replacing, along with some other tracks with upcoming updates. (Just got to get those updates out there first. ^^" )

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Brief update, now that some time has passed since our release of v0.19!

A quick summary for April's developmental plans are underway! We don't have a confirmed release date set for our next releases (v0.19.5 for public) (v0.20 for supporters). Right now we're getting the next bit of content added into the engine by the programmer who has recently joined the team during February, who has a better understanding of the project and general details for how to handle things moving forward.

I'm hoping to receive a play test build for v0.20 within the next week roughly to get a good sense of how things will progress this month and get a release date set along with that. My personal goal, which isn't confirmed yet, is that I'd like to have these releases ready by April 30th.

If all goes well with that during April, I'd then like to personally get the next set of releases out by May 31st.

Behind the scenes besides the programming, the writing is currently working on v0.21 related content and our cg art, sprite art additions in the works right now is focused on v0.21 and v0.22 content. Which begins to cover our start of the route episodes, in case you're not aware what that means exactly. After v0.20 releases, it'll be the end of the common route and the rest of development will be focused around the personal routes of each character, seeing how the relationships blossom from friendship into lovers, into deep feelings of love, lusty needs and overall pleasures!

The early start of the routes probably won't show full on sex happenings yet, but there is a good hint that there's a bit more foreplay and push towards sexual acts taking place, but from a story point of view and relationship with the characters. It'll still feel unique to each character and also not super unrealistic, but we're aware that we can't quite drag things out too long either. The main goal and point will be that when these routes are finished, the relationships seen should feel pretty good for romance and lusty, deeper sexual moments mixed in. :p

Kan'u Unchou

Jul 14, 2021
Hey, could I please know if there have been any changes in the planning to now include a harem? The last message regarding this is from feb 2021 where you were non-commital on whether you would include it or not. I haven't played it yet, but more than a decade of reading ecchi harem manga that don't end in harems has battered my soul to the point where I first confirm if the material has a harem before jumping in. It would also help out others who would be curious about this but are shying away from inquiring. Thank you.

Reactions: DoisacChopper

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Hey, could I please know if there have been any changes in the planning to now include a harem? The last message regarding this is from feb 2021 where you were non-commital on whether you would include it or not. I haven't played it yet, but more than a decade of reading ecchi harem manga that don't end in harems has battered my soul to the point where I first confirm if the material has a harem before jumping in. It would also help out others who would be curious about this but are shying away from inquiring. Thank you.
No worries, it's a good question! I would say having the option to a harem is probably leaning away from what the game is being built around currently, just to be honest about it. <.< While there is planning in the works to offer some optional pathing inside routes that let the player mess around with other girls. It probably won't give off that full on harem vibe where it feels like you have the cast of girls all after you at once. >.<

Reactions: Kan'u Unchou

Kan'u Unchou

Jul 14, 2021
While there is planning in the works to offer some optional pathing inside routes that let the player mess around with other girls. It probably won't give off that full on harem vibe where it feels like you have the cast of girls all after you at once.
Thank you for your detailed response. This game looks nice and wish you the best of luck with the project. It's an interesting title considering you don't get much story on nhen titles regarding these fetishes and just a select few VNs like these that exist have them with a longer plot. The only one in manga i've seen is Omujo! omutsu joshi.

Reactions: Messy Studios

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
How is someone supposed to install the android version? It acts like a rar file not an apk android file
That's odd, I notice the MEGA links I originally had up on the thread are gone as well. Not sure if that has anything to do with why the Android version isn't working as intended, but I just tried downloading it on my phone from here using those links and couldn't even open the file as well.

I wanted to make sure the Android version is working on other sites, like our itch.io page and it does work on there. (Had to uninstall the previous version of the game on my phone first for it to work, but it did download and run normal.) I'll add the MEGA links to the thread, but if they don't work for some reason. You should be able to find "Messy Academy" easily enough on itch.io without needing an account over there I believe.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes