SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I'm not into scat, and frankly, I think it's disgusting, which is slightly hypocritical of me because I think Anal beads are hot. Ultimately like most people, it's the hygienic aspect that puts me off, even if it's illustrated/animated and not irl. But I do like the art style here, and the overall polished appearance it has.

But then the diapers came into play and... just... why? Emotional roller-coaster for me, don't know whether to praise the quality, but scream about the directions and dev decisions, or both. It a very iffy territory for me to muck around in, so I reserve any and all judgment because I can't shit on (hah) this game simply because it's niches are not my thing.

Regardless, best of luck to the dev, but I can't say I'll be back to this game unless you plan to release a version that is more 'vanilla' in the future once it's complete.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DoisacChopper

Lynn

May 21, 2017
I'm not into scat, and frankly, I think it's disgusting, which is slightly hypocritical of me because I think Anal beads are hot. Ultimately like most people, it's the hygienic aspect that puts me off, even if it's illustrated/animated and not irl. But I do like the art style here, and the overall polished appearance it has.

But then the diapers came into play and... just... why? Emotional roller-coaster for me, don't know whether to praise the quality, but scream about the directions and dev decisions, or both. It a very iffy territory for me to muck around in, so I reserve any and all judgment because I can't shit on (hah) this game simply because it's niches are not my thing.

Regardless, best of luck to the dev, but I can't say I'll be back to this game unless you plan to release a version that is more 'vanilla' in the future once it's complete.
if you don't mind my asking, why should anyone care about this

It's like you sugar-coated a big old "me no likey" with compliments that only sound condescending given your post, like "oh for this kind of disgusting thing that shouldn't exist, the quality is alright I guess". "Best of luck" but also "your decisions are stupid"? Yeah that sounds genuine.

This isn't about you specifically, generally that kind of feedback (arguable) is a lot more condensed and chuckle-inducing, but I still don't understand why people feel the need to go into these rants for an audience of people that simply won't care. Sorry buddy, them download buttons are still getting smashed.

Yes the teacher is still in the game, but it since it's been so long and with changes made in regards to the punishment stuff that used to be there long ago. I'd say give v0.18 a chance, see what it feels like going through episode 1 or 2 at max before deciding if the pacing of things and changes seem to hook you or if it doesn't give off that impression still.

I'll just spoiler it, but regarding the teacher in question and teachers in general.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think we're back at that point of the game, but IIRC some of the artwork for the blowjob scene had already been done (or maybe I dreamt it)... Any plans to put that back at some point? Personally I'd say giving the opportunity to replay the entire original scene in a gallery with a disclaimer saying "this does not constitute NTR" would be nice.

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
I don't think we're back at that point of the game, but IIRC some of the artwork for the blowjob scene had already been done (or maybe I dreamt it)... Any plans to put that back at some point? Personally I'd say giving the opportunity to replay the entire original scene in a gallery with a disclaimer saying "this does not constitute NTR" would be nice.
There is some old art from back when that moment was in the game, but I believe we only had a few of the cast seen and finished at the time. <.< I'll be open and honest that we won't see that exact moment take place, mainly for those scenes being a different art style from long ago and don't match up with the rest of the game anymore and also the missing versions that don't have the other girls seen as options, making it incomplete.

What I will say is that there are more adult foreplay acts around the corner though involving the protag himself and the cast, but as far as the teachers/staff of the academy goes. I'm keeping it purely non sexual relations between the students and them, actually against the rules for them to engage in simply dating the students.

Some of the very old art of the game that isn't seen anymore will probably in some way or fashion be part of some sort of bonus gallery, so there might be a chance for that art to pop up in it's own gallery section of unused art assets, etc.

Reactions: Lynn

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Dang- the art is so nice. I won't play because I don't have a kink for diapers, shaming, or scat- but I hope you find enough people who like the kinks for you to be successful. There is definitely a lot of talent in the art- the characters are really cute.

Reactions: Messy Studios

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Dang- the art is so nice. I won't play because I don't have a kink for diapers, shaming, or scat- but I hope you find enough people who like the kinks for you to be successful. There is definitely a lot of talent in the art- the characters are really cute.
Thanks for the kind words! ^^ I hope maybe in the future for other projects, ones that might not focus purely around diapers. That it might interest you if it'll involve many of those working on the team at that time too.

• Love
Reactions: monk_56

xXWolfZz

May 26, 2020
Interesting fetish novel. Probably first of it kind. Hoping you add traps and don't add NTR. Will follow development. Good luck devs

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Interesting fetish novel. Probably first of it kind. Hoping you add traps and don't add NTR. Will follow development. Good luck devs
Thanks for the kinds words! ^^ I will say NTR has no place in this game, the quick of it is it's been discussed and sticking to our guns on no NTR. Hope you'll enjoy future updates on the game to come!

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
All of you MA fans out there! Even those who might consider themselves fans, that's fine too! Check out this public post we made on Patreon about our upcoming 2nd year anniversary of development!

What's this all about? Just give it to me straight. I can't be asked to check Patreon posts.

The short and sweet of it is that Sept 6th, will mark our 2nd year anniversary since we've began development on Messy Academy. So similar to last year around this time, we'd like to do another celebration style post open to the public to view and enjoy.

Pretty much said celebration post is a huge behind the scenes into dev talks, discussing much of our history working on MA in the past year or so up to the point of our celebration post. The troubles we had, the little team interactions unheard of before, the good, the bad, the ugly! We try to go into a lot of detail and offer something that people who love development behind the scenes stuff will enjoy.

(Here's a link to our 1st year anniversary post below, free to check out and read to get a better understanding of what to expect for this year.)

Okay? So why exactly do you want my attention? What's the point to this?

We're looking to have all supporters, fans, anyone who wishes to join in on the fun to get involved! We want to get a huge list of questions lined up from everyone, we don't even care if you have 1 question or 50 questions for us! We'll answer each and every single one of them!

No questions are silly, we're not judging anyone! Hell, we'll even mention your question in our 2nd year celebration post and credit you as "Anonymous" if you want us to! Otherwise we'll credit said questions to your username. You just let us know if you wish for your question to be a secret between myself and you only! ^^

Questions can be tech related, game related, dev related, personal, random, etc. We really just want everyone to be part of our celebration and be involved, simple as that. :p Fair warning, some questions might receive the awkward answering or dodging treatment if they're a little too personal! :censored:

Questions that are more directed at cg art, sprite art, bg art, music, engine work, etc. I will naturally pass said question to them to answer, but I don't have to mention names linked to said question still.

Got it... So if I want to do this. Do I just leave a reply in this thread? Direct message? Off site?

Well considering the focus of this post here is for those following us from f95zone, we'd like to keep questions here. You can leave your questions as replies to this thread if you wish, but if you want to direct message me on f95zone with your questions. That is also 100% okay by me! ^^

With that said, that's it! We'll simply answer said questions in our 2nd year celebration post on Sept 6th that we have gathered. So even if I didn't reply back and answer any questions before that date, don't worry! I'm writing the questions down to answer later and when the post is made, everyone on all our hosting sites/areas will know. ^^

Ps: Since it's been a while since our recent release of v0.18 (public) v0.19 (supporter). Work towards the next release seems to be on track and expected as of right now, roughly for around early/mid September. This is because v0.20 of which we're working on currently features episode 5 and it's pretty massive in content. <.<

Episode 5 is shaping up to be 35-40k word count and has a total of 7+ cg scenes with plenty of variants included. Not to mention v0.20 is adding quality of life changes for ep 1-4 stuff, mainly grammar mistake fixes, adjustments, new visuals added for cg and sprites (new variants of existing art and bg/oc character sprites). New choices and interaction added, along with some new minor moments.

Needless to say v0.20 will bring with it at least 2-3 hours or more worth of content, v0.19 features episode 4 and don't worry! That episode does offer some good stuff with it too, just that episode 5 is the end of the common route and so there's naturally a lot of stuff that is needed to be seen before routes take over full on.

Thank you all for being patient with us along the way! ^^

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Since it's been a bit since our previous release.. I'd like to keep anyone following along here on f95zone informed. ^^

We're shooting for having v0.19 for the public out around the end of Sept, possibly early October. Along with that will come v0.20 for supporters. V0.19 of course will feature episode 4 and v0.20 will feature episode 5.

We'd like to share our rough roadmap of our plans with the rest of this year below for releases.

Late Sept/early Oct - V0.19 releases for the public, v0.20 for patreon
Late Oct/early Nov - V0.20 releases for the public, v0.21 for patreon
Early Dec - V0.21 releases for the public, V0.22 for patreon

We'll be planning on taking our Winter break in December similar to what we did in 2020. But during December, I'll be lightly tackling some stuff to do with the project even still. As we head into 2022, our plan will be based off of how these next few releases in 2021 goes. But we'd like to head into 2022 with the plan to have new releases every 45 days or less throughout 2022. (Of course we'll try to shoot for every 30-35 days if possible, but 45 days should be our average waiting time between releases.)

We really want to make up for the slower releases and problems we had during 2021 in development, so hopefully as we wrap up this year and show some very promising content in the next three releases. We'll also be able to deliver on timely releases like we were able to back in 2020, but trying to include a more polished experience in every release that we do. (More visuals each update, better writing and good amount of choices, etc.)

Hope everyone has been doing well!

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Since it's been a bit since our previous release.. I'd like to keep anyone following along here on f95zone informed. ^^

We're shooting for having v0.19 for the public out around the end of Sept, possibly early October. Along with that will come v0.20 for supporters. V0.19 of course will feature episode 4 and v0.20 will feature episode 5.

We'd like to share our rough roadmap of our plans with the rest of this year below for releases.

Late Sept/early Oct - V0.19 releases for the public, v0.20 for patreon
Late Oct/early Nov - V0.20 releases for the public, v0.21 for patreon
Early Dec - V0.21 releases for the public, V0.22 for patreon

We'll be planning on taking our Winter break in December similar to what we did in 2020. But during December, I'll be lightly tackling some stuff to do with the project even still. As we head into 2022, our plan will be based off of how these next few releases in 2021 goes. But we'd like to head into 2022 with the plan to have new releases every 45 days or less throughout 2022. (Of course we'll try to shoot for every 30-35 days if possible, but 45 days should be our average waiting time between releases.)

We really want to make up for the slower releases and problems we had during 2021 in development, so hopefully as we wrap up this year and show some very promising content in the next three releases. We'll also be able to deliver on timely releases like we were able to back in 2020, but trying to include a more polished experience in every release that we do. (More visuals each update, better writing and good amount of choices, etc.)

Hope everyone has been doing well!
I mean I waited 8 years just for Cyberpunk 2077 to come out only for it to be absolute shit and I’m still waiting for the english translation for Yokai Watch 4 so needless to say having to wait for the next month at the latest is really no big deal for me.

Last edited:

Zabon

Feb 22, 2018
This game has moved very far off from what interested me when I played the first couple versions of the game back when I was a subscriber on patreon. It's unfortunate but I don't see myself wanting to check this out again in the future, especially after reading a few of the author's posts coming right out and saying those scenes are gone for good - not even as optional content like it was said was what it was going to be at first. It's come a long way since those early renders, but this game is no longer for me. I hope those that are still enjoying it, continue to do so though.

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Does Messy Acad. Have a discord server?
It does! ^^ We currently offer it as part of those who support our Patreon at least once at $1+ tier. (When making a Patreon account, make sure to link your discord account to it before supporting at $1 tier.) Then it should instantly invite you to the server.

I have been thinking about possibly allowing the server to be open to the public without any cost, but those who have paid $1+ to gain access already would maybe get certain ranks or something to help stick out, etc. (Still have to check about this option)

Reactions: Pooploser64

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
It's been a while since we've provided a update over here on f95zone! So let's drop some info quickly!

Originally we were hoping to have the next releases v0.19 for public and v0.20 for supporters out sometime here in October, but we ran into some issues on waiting on some bit of cg art being needed still. That wasn't the only issue, as I was still progressing along on the last few events of the newest ep 5 being featured in v0.20

Anyways! With how things currently look behind the scenes, we're right on the edge of release! Our ideal deadline goal is Oct 31st for these releases unless something majorly goes astray, but we're trying to push through very hard this week to reach our deadline goal as we know it's been a while. We are thankful for those who are being very patient and understanding, but we do realize our faults this year as a whole in development.

That's why after these releases happen, we're naturally taking our holiday break during December, but even with that in mind. We're going to be sticking with a hard deadline moving into 2022. Every 45 days after we release new content, we'll have a new version of the game released. In the past during 2020, we worked very hard to try pushing for new content every 30 days or less, but it was so draining to tackle development in that short span of time. A mix of management of the team, personal day job weekly and fitting enough time in on the project. It left me with really no social or free time during that year and while 2021 has been quite a big difference in this take.

I think that by setting a deadline for every 45 days shouldn't be too out of question for us to tackle. I do have some worries naturally as we're trying to make sure each release of new content is polished and isn't missing a bunch of art or anything that'd weaken the reaction to the content introduced. But I do feel that we need to have a solid scheduled limit put in place again to really keep us on our toes.

With all that said, we hope to have our next set of releases out here within a week roughly! We hope to release one more game version after v0.19/v0.20 this year, but we're very excited to see if the wait for this next upcoming release will be very worth the wait with the amount of art added in both v0.19 & v0.20 more so!

Thank you all once again! ^^

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
At least one route should be focused around it. :p But there might be other moments that fit under femdom too.
Well I’m glad patreon’s stupid rules haven’t caused you to remove something like that or not add it I guess sorry haven’t played in a while so I don’t know these things.....

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Well I’m glad patreon’s stupid rules haven’t caused you to remove something like that or not add it I guess sorry haven’t played in a while so I don’t know these things.....
*Crosses fingers* :p

I try to keep up with Patreon's ever evolving rules, but I haven't heard any major issues with femdom yet. <.< But it might depend, I know femdom content can go from light femdom themes to extreme real quick. Probably a number of factors when it comes to what goes and doesn't, but hopefully as we move along in development if anything does pop up. We hope there's ways to adjust things without sacrifices.

Reactions: Pooploser64
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes