Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Wasn't there NTR before? What changed?
I'd say nearly half a year ago now since it's been removed completely. It's been discussed before but in short, it felt very tacked on and what little there was before being removed. There just wasn't a original plan to offer it on a level or expand it that fans of NTR would've wanted, so in short we took the little content that was there and removed it. (Only 2 of the 9 girls had any connection to it and what was there for those 2, was very little dialogue in the grand scope of the game.)

Reactions: daniellwtf

daniellwtf

Dec 25, 2018
I'd say nearly half a year ago now since it's been removed completely. It's been discussed before but in short, it felt very tacked on and what little there was before being removed. There just wasn't a original plan to offer it on a level or expand it that fans of NTR would've wanted, so in short we took the little content that was there and removed it. (Only 2 of the 9 girls had any connection to it and what was there for those 2, was very little dialogue in the grand scope of the game.)
Really? No NTR? GREAT! I can finally play this game again. (after dropping the first time because of ntr)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Messy Studios

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
The game looks promising but im getting some doki doki literature club vibes from the short girl with clips in the game banner
I haven't played fully through doki doki, but I am aware of some spoilery stuff. Rest assured nothing like that here in MA :p moments of drama at times, but for the most part very slice of life comedy, aware of itself.

Reactions: Pooploser64

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Played a few months ago and enjoyed it so far. After skimming the changelog... is there already sex or sexy times?

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Version 0.17 (Episodes 1-3) has been released! The links in the OP have been updated to the latest public version of the game. Be sure to check the changelog spoiler in the OP for full details of what is new in this version of the game and if interested in the exclusive supporter versions, we mention what content is offered in Version 0.18 as well!

Android support is now here as well! ^^
I can’t believe the android port is finally out words cannot even begin to describe how unbelievably happy I am! If this is a dream I hope it’s a coma because frankly I don’t wanna wake up! :D

• Red Heart

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Played a few months ago and enjoyed it so far. After skimming the changelog... is there already sex or sexy times?
Sadly we're not quite at the full on sex moments yet >.< (Sexy times perhaps if you count some diaper stuff currently for cg scenes).

Spoiler below for ep 3, lightly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can’t believe the android port is finally out words cannot even begin to describe how unbelievably happy I am! If this is a dream I hope it’s a coma because frankly I don’t wanna wake up! :D
Glad to have the android port finally out as well! I'm sure many out there like having the option to play on the go or just in general with their phones for whatever reason they see fit. So it's very nice to be able to offer that. ^^

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Glad to have the android port finally out as well! I'm sure many out there like having the option to play on the go or just in general with their phones for whatever reason they see fit. So it's very nice to be able to offer that. ^^
I feel like some people could definitely play it within the bathroom at their workplace or any other public bathroom for that matter as long as they have headphones on though I can’t imagine where else somebody would play the game in public on account of the fact that it’s NSFW as for me though I personally play it when I probably should be sleeping with headphones so the people I live with don’t hear it. :)

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Sorry if this is a stupid question but how do you hide the text on a android?
Not stupid at all! ^^ I actually don't know much about it, but it might be possible a gui "hide text box" button might be needed from us for it? (If so we'll get on that so our android users have a easy way to enjoy the cg scenes)

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Not stupid at all! ^^ I actually don't know much about it, but it might be possible a gui "hide text box" button might be needed from us for it? (If so we'll get on that so our android users have a easy way to enjoy the cg scenes)
Glad to hear! :)

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
That only seemed like a couple days. It seems shorter every time I play through.
If you haven't played in a couple of months, we ended up doing a engine swap and with it we're slowly moving things over while adding new content that fits with it, into Ren'py. (The main reasoning for that was that I knew by the end of 2020, I was tackling the writing and engine work. While trying to balance life and other management with it, swapping to a more common engine like Ren'py would in turn help make it easier to find someone who can do the engine work compared to before.)

Just in case it has been some time. Mainly episodes 1-5 will be seen as the common path/route of the game, after ep 5 players will choose which girl's route episodes to go through. (ep 6-12) Focused around that girl's story, seeing their relationship blossom and get more adult in nature. :p

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
If you haven't played in a couple of months, we ended up doing a engine swap and with it we're slowly moving things over while adding new content that fits with it, into Ren'py. (The main reasoning for that was that I knew by the end of 2020, I was tackling the writing and engine work. While trying to balance life and other management with it, swapping to a more common engine like Ren'py would in turn help make it easier to find someone who can do the engine work compared to before.)

Just in case it has been some time. Mainly episodes 1-5 will be seen as the common path/route of the game, after ep 5 players will choose which girl's route episodes to go through. (ep 6-12) Focused around that girl's story, seeing their relationship blossom and get more adult in nature. :p
So, no harem or swinger routes?

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
So, no harem or swinger routes?
We're not 100% sure if harem routes will play out right for the game yet, we'd like to offer it but it's hard to fully say yes or no at this time. I'd say for that, not to hold your breath for it.

Each route does offer a few optional paths where the player will be able to decide if they want to fool around with other certain girls and change the way things play out.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
I'm curious about people who have a diaper fetish. How in the world did you find out you had one?
Well I can’t speak for every ABDL but for me back when I was still in school my teacher once played Tom and Jerry cartoons on youtube on the interactive whiteboard during free time and one of those cartoons was called Baby Puss.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes