Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Does anyone has the version with NTR before it got removed???
I believe this was our last update before NTR was removed. Just a heads up if you're after cg scenes, there isn't any. (Another warning, it isn't very much and might not be considered worth the time going through to look for it. It wasn't meant to be a major feature or draw in for the game.)

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
I believe this was our last update before NTR was removed. Just a heads up if you're after cg scenes, there isn't any. (Another warning, it isn't very much and might not be considered worth the time going through to look for it. It wasn't meant to be a major feature or draw in for the game.)
Thx bro.i was just curious. So it's worth for me

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
the download disappeared.can you send the link again please

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
The download disappeared. Can you send the link again please

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Wtf.what is this??we don't have any sexual scenes in the game??????
As wowmilk said, our older versions from before update 0.15+ were lacking in cg art. Our newer updates are shooting for 2-4+ cg scenes per update. (Based on what takes place)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Trying to play this, but all I can think about is what kind of pathetic loser the MC would have to be to accept the whole diaper thing just to have a chance at some girls.

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Since it's been a while, a minor update. :p

The team is currently still on break as part of our recent holidays, but we're slowly preparing ourselves to start up again by next week. Our next expected game update is scheduled for Feb 5th, due to our break in December.

We're starting work on the chibi versions of the characters, which will be featured on the episode splash screens. Those are coming along from a new artist who was brought on to tackle the chibi stuff. (cg and sprite artist still tackling their own stuff) We're hoping to have the cg art caught up with our game releases by Feb 5th, so that for future releases in 2021 and forward. We'll offer the full experience to new versions of the game when a new episode releases, you won't have to replay through it to check out the missing cg scenes that'd show up later, etc.

Our sprite artist will be focusing on oc character requests that we had lined up from late in 2020 and some from our kickstarter we launched. Every so many months, we'll go through the game and include these oc characters in fitting areas.

Our roadmap for Q1 2021 is roughly as follows. (These are based on our supporter exclusive release dates, but to figure out the public releases of these. Just move the details to the next following dates. Example: update 0.17.5 on Feb 5th for public) [possible spoilers ahead!]

Update 0.17.5 [Minor update] (Jan 25th)
-Ep 2 Nova undressing scene adjusted to new versions.
-Ep 3 wedgie scene accident added.
-Ep 3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
photoshoot scene added.
-Ep 3 Nurse scene added.
-Ep 3
gift scene added.
-Minor writing fixes on ep 3. (diaper accident moment)
-New choices added for ep 1-3.
-Chibi art for episode 1-3 splash art screens.

Update 0.18 [Miki’s Dream] (Feb 5th)
-Miki’s Dream side story added.
-1+ Miki Dream cg scene added.
-Possibly minor new gui elements added.

Update 0.19 [Episode 4] (March 8th)
-Episode 4 added.
-3+ cg scenes added.
-Possibly new music tracks.

Update 0.20 [Episode 5] (April 7th)
-Episode 5 added.
-3-4+ cg scenes added.
-Special splash art screen for choosing a girl's route.

Update 0.21 [Episode 6] (May 5th)
-Episode 6 added for 3-4 main girls.
-3-4 cg scenes added.
-New gui overhaul, aka polished up new stuff.

Hopefully this helps give everyone a decent idea of what to expect as we begin to move into the new year. Starting with our next release on Feb 5th (both public and supporter). We're going to change referring to new game releases as "update 0.xx" and instead refer to them as "Version 0.xx" instead.

This is a very minor thing and it won't affect your save data, simply the naming format will change is all. This is a bit silly, but it's because it seems to me that referring to our new game releases each month as "Version" instead of "Update" will imply that you simply just have to download the latest version to play the game. (Again silly, I know) But I've had some confusion from people that the update naming format is more like a patch or well... A update to add to another existing version of the game.

It's hard to say if this really affects people from trying the game out, but I'd like to at least clear up any confusion as I can see why maybe some people will see "Update 0.17" and think they might need other updates for the game to play it.

Anyways, just a quick update. ^^

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Since it's been a while, a minor update. :p

The team is currently still on break as part of our recent holidays, but we're slowly preparing ourselves to start up again by next week. Our next expected game update is scheduled for Feb 5th, due to our break in December.

We're starting work on the chibi versions of the characters, which will be featured on the episode splash screens. Those are coming along from a new artist who was brought on to tackle the chibi stuff. (cg and sprite artist still tackling their own stuff) We're hoping to have the cg art caught up with our game releases by Feb 5th, so that for future releases in 2021 and forward. We'll offer the full experience to new versions of the game when a new episode releases, you won't have to replay through it to check out the missing cg scenes that'd show up later, etc.

Our sprite artist will be focusing on oc character requests that we had lined up from late in 2020 and some from our kickstarter we launched. Every so many months, we'll go through the game and include these oc characters in fitting areas.

Our roadmap for Q1 2021 is roughly as follows. (These are based on our supporter exclusive release dates, but to figure out the public releases of these. Just move the details to the next following dates. Example: update 0.17.5 on Feb 5th for public) [possible spoilers ahead!]

Update 0.17.5 [Minor update] (Jan 25th)
-Ep 2 Nova undressing scene adjusted to new versions.
-Ep 3 wedgie scene accident added.
-Ep 3
photoshoot scene added.
-Ep 3 Nurse scene added.
-Ep 3
gift scene added.
-Minor writing fixes on ep 3. (diaper accident moment)
-New choices added for ep 1-3.
-Chibi art for episode 1-3 splash art screens.

Update 0.18 [Miki’s Dream] (Feb 5th)
-Miki’s Dream side story added.
-1+ Miki Dream cg scene added.
-Possibly minor new gui elements added.

Update 0.19 [Episode 4] (March 8th)
-Episode 4 added.
-3+ cg scenes added.
-Possibly new music tracks.

Update 0.20 [Episode 5] (April 7th)
-Episode 5 added.
-3-4+ cg scenes added.
-Special splash art screen for choosing a girl's route.

Update 0.21 [Episode 6] (May 5th)
-Episode 6 added for 3-4 main girls.
-3-4 cg scenes added.
-New gui overhaul, aka polished up new stuff.

Hopefully this helps give everyone a decent idea of what to expect as we begin to move into the new year. Starting with our next release on Feb 5th (both public and supporter). We're going to change referring to new game releases as "update 0.xx" and instead refer to them as "Version 0.xx" instead.

This is a very minor thing and it won't affect your save data, simply the naming format will change is all. This is a bit silly, but it's because it seems to me that referring to our new game releases each month as "Version" instead of "Update" will imply that you simply just have to download the latest version to play the game. (Again silly, I know) But I've had some confusion from people that the update naming format is more like a patch or well... A update to add to another existing version of the game.

It's hard to say if this really affects people from trying the game out, but I'd like to at least clear up any confusion as I can see why maybe some people will see "Update 0.17" and think they might need other updates for the game to play it.

Anyways, just a quick update. ^^
It’s honestly so rare that we get release dates for these kind of things let alone ones that are so soon. :D I mean I’ve seen some mainstream games that never even got a release date and they just release them and you don’t even realise they got released in the first place or worse they get cancelled.

Reactions: Messy Studios

Grelk

lol
Donor
Sep 11, 2018
i downloaded the game from the nopy link for windows but after the second day it just ends and says it's to be continued but obviously there's 19 days in the game currently, no?

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
i downloaded the game from the nopy link for windows but after the second day it just ends and says it's to be continued but obviously there's 19 days in the game currently, no?
The formatting of the game has been changed back around October, so that the game follows episodes as a format instead. The existing content that was done from the old format of days 1-19+ are still coming, but we had the game content in Tyranobuilder engine and during October we made the switch to Ren'py.

So it's just a process of transferring things over right now and including new content with it. As of right now the public version of the game 0.16 should offer ep 1-2 while 0.17 for supporters offers ep 1-3. (save data should work between public/supporter versions, etc.) We also offer a download to I believe 0.14.5 as a collection of the game in Tyranobuilder to show people what's coming to Ren'py roughly too. ^^

Reactions: Grelk

rodian95

Dec 30, 2020
Thanks for the roadmap and plan for the future.

But may I ask - I saw there was an "Update 0.14" download on the first post.
And the latest Update is 0.16 (interestingly the file size is much smaller than Update 0.14).

Is there any reason to play "Update 0.14" in terms of art / plot / gameplay? Or is Update 0.16 the latest and greatest?

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019

And the latest Update is 0.16 (interestingly the file size is much smaller than Update 0.14).

Is there any reason to play "Update 0.14" in terms of art / plot / gameplay? Or is Update 0.16 the latest and greatest?
I believe it’s smaller because update 0.16 has a better engine so they’re still transitioning the stuff over for the new engine.

Reactions: rodian95

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019

Of course! ^^

Update 0.14 was our final update using Tyranobuilder as our game engine, as mentioned by pooploser64 above. We're slowly transitioning content from the game over to the Ren'py engine which is seen in Update 0.15 - 0.16 (Update 0.17 for supporters currently). It's taking a bit longer than many might think for this, but when we're transferring existing content from update 0.14 over to Ren'py, much of it is also adding new content and improving on things as well. ^^

So to sum it up, update 0.14 is more or less a preview of content to see coming in the future with more new content mixed in with it and improving of existing content. (Fair warning, 0.14 is lacking in cg art vs our other more recent updates.)

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
While we wait until Feb 5th for some new content to reach everyone, we're currently running a voting poll to see which character to feature in a upcoming Valentine's Day wallpaper! All fans are encouraged to vote and check it out.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
When I first saw how drastic the story change was it felt like that time just a few weeks ago when I saw how much of a massive overhaul the museum in the legacy of the dragonborn was and believe me that really tells you something about the quality.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Messy Studios
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes