Sep 20, 2019
Shame that the NTR got taken out of this. This is not my kink but the cuck factor kept my attention.

Also this game got mentioned on a podcast I listen to frequently and I almost died laughing

Reactions: Messy Studios

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Stare...
Think thonk...

I'm looking forward to the future updates of this game. Premise is interesting at least. I hope you don't get put off by the negative comments, it's simply too novel of a genre that no one ever thinks of or simply shits on.

Don't forget to take care of yourself.
Hopefully the upcoming episodes will prove to be interesting. ^^

Shame that the NTR got taken out of this. This is not my kink but the cuck factor kept my attention.

Also this game got mentioned on a podcast I listen to frequently and I almost died laughing
Sorry about that, it's been mentioned before, but the cuck/ntr bit was a very tiny fraction of the game just as a mention.

That's kind of neat to hear someone covered our game project on a podcast! (I don't mind if it's poking fun or what not) I don't really know their real thoughts, but judging by the podcast name it's pretty clear. Still it was neat to listen to, I can laugh about it.

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
I believe I mentioned sometime last week that episode 2 would be releasing on the 8th (today), but it is being slightly delayed by one more day. >.<

Expect episode 2 (update 0.16) released sometime in the afternoon tomorrow CST. We'll add a new poll to the thread related to episode 2, similar to the one we had for episode 1. We're very excited to share this update with everyone as we'll see daily life at the academy becoming more routine feeling for the boys.

(There will be 3 total new cg scenes in episode 2. One offers 3 variations (one being optional) & another scene offers 4 variations.)

wowmilk

Sep 18, 2020
I believe I mentioned sometime last week that episode 2 would be releasing on the 8th (today), but it is being slightly delayed by one more day. >.<

Expect episode 2 (update 0.16) released sometime in the afternoon tomorrow CST. We'll add a new poll to the thread related to episode 2, similar to the one we had for episode 1. We're very excited to share this update with everyone as we'll see daily life at the academy becoming more routine feeling for the boys.

(There will be 3 total new cg scenes in episode 2. One offers 3 variations (one being optional) & another scene offers 4 variations.)
Saved up enough money to be part of your patreon. Are these upcoming releases patreon exclusives?

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Saved up enough money to be part of your patreon. Are these upcoming releases patreon exclusives?
That's awesome! ^^

The way we normally handle new content is a month apart between public vs supporters, so when we release update 0.16 (episode 2) for the public today. We'll also release update 0.17 (episode 3) for supporters. Then we'll in turn with the next release, have episode 3 open for the public when we release episode 4 for supporters.

Reactions: Pooploser64

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Very brief update on the situation for the release of episode 2 (public) & episode 3 (supporter).

We had planned to have them released tonight (Dec 9th) but some last minute stuff popped up and so we hope to have it all tied up early tomorrow. Then have everything released by the night.

I'm sure others are struggling with content releases this month or preparing to take time off too? Either way, we hope everyone understands for the tiny extra delay. (As we had hoped to have everything released on Dec 5th originally)

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Episode 2 has been released for the public & Episode 3 has been released to our supporters.

(Friendly reminder you should be able to take your saved data from update 0.15 (Ren'py) and transfer it into update 0.16 or 0.17 it's ideal to have your saved data near the end of where episode 1 took place so there's no issues. Do let us know if there's any issues regarding saved data and supply us with as much detail on which scene/dialogue line area your saved data your trying to transfer is, other details that may prove helpful.)

Our team is now on break from here until Jan 8th before returning back to normal work again. We'll check in and continue to update everyone through our break from time to time.

• Yay, new update!

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
The art looks nice, the characters look attractive, but then I see the diapers and I just feel sad for myself.

You diaper loving dudes, enjoy this one. I know that you can't get your scat & diaper fill in other games, so this much is fair I guess.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Was really interested in checking out this game until I noticed the diapers. Infantilism is a kink that I don't even slightly understand.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes